- Supply Lines
- Gang Territory
- Car Mods
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Help me plese with the volume of muscis on GTA!
Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:26 AM
Well, my case is the following, I need a help to modify my GTA for PlayStation ® 2.
Come down to, well, I put some songs up there all right, I did a re-pack and added ISO image for my game worked fine, the songs play normally. Only one problem! The volume of songs. I want to stabilize the volume of my new songs with the volume of songs from the original game, not to be neither too high nor too low. I want it stabilized. So I need something that can help me do this. Does anyone know the volume, the decibels of the original music gta? Or any other kind of help, and sorry, I do not know how to express it right over there.
I hope you understand where I'm getting at.
Thanks in advance, and wait for help.
Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:08 AM
1) Get some music editing software [i.e. Adobe Audition, Garage Band, ect]
2) Load your new music into the music editing software
3) Lower the volume [or db level]. You're going to have to guess how much you want it lower. Every 10 db is twice as loud or quiet.
4) Mixdown each song to a new empty track, if you don't mixdown the track - the changes you made won't affect the track outside of your software. MIXDOWN
5) Burn the songs [the mixdown songs, not the originals] to a cd and re-upload it to your PS2.
*And yes it IS legal to edit the songs you legally own to suit the needs of your playback devices.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users