Quantcast

» «
Photo

Help me plese with the volume of muscis on GTA!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Manoel Victor
  • Manoel Victor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first topic here in the forum!
Well, my case is the following, I need a help to modify my GTA for PlayStation 2.
Come down to, well, I put some songs up there all right, I did a re-pack and added ISO image for my game worked fine, the songs play normally. Only one problem! The volume of songs. I want to stabilize the volume of my new songs with the volume of songs from the original game, not to be neither too high nor too low. I want it stabilized. So I need something that can help me do this. Does anyone know the volume, the decibels of the original music gta? Or any other kind of help, and sorry, I do not know how to express it right over there.
I hope you understand where I'm getting at.
Thanks in advance, and wait for help. biggrin.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Menu > Settings > Audio. Turn it up/down. Tadaaaaa.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

Newer music is compressed [not in quality, but studio compression] much harder, which makes it louder. The only thing you can do is;
1) Get some music editing software [i.e. Adobe Audition, Garage Band, ect]
2) Load your new music into the music editing software
3) Lower the volume [or db level]. You're going to have to guess how much you want it lower. Every 10 db is twice as loud or quiet.
4) Mixdown each song to a new empty track, if you don't mixdown the track - the changes you made won't affect the track outside of your software. MIXDOWN
5) Burn the songs [the mixdown songs, not the originals] to a cd and re-upload it to your PS2.

*And yes it IS legal to edit the songs you legally own to suit the needs of your playback devices.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:14 AM

OP hasn't been back since 16 April.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users