Photo

Colonel Furburger's house

5 replies to this topic
AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I was just thinking about this, I remember when I recently started a new game and I was cruising around doing the spray tags and when I was in East Los Santos I saw the yellow marker outside an apartment and I could enter it. Then I realised it was Furburger's house and I went upstairs but no one was home. I was expecting to find him in bed as part of the burglar mission with Ryder.
Why is Furburger's house open at the start of the game?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Are you sure you haven't completed 'Home Invasion'? I don't seem to remember the house being enterable at the start of the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

There are many buildings that are enterable before the missions requiring entry.
It is just a 'extra' for the explorer minded player. There are other buildings that also allow entry.
Spend time Exploring, you will find many FREE weapons and Body Armour that way. Not that every building has goodies.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'll have to check that one out, as I thought it was only open early on the Chain Game saves? confused.gif

But, I agree with lil weasal, that you should go exploring to look for free armor and weapons(you can get many before they are officially unlocked at Ammunation....

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

I just started a new game and checked; it's open. This is one of the reasons why GTA SA is so much fun, the ablility to explore was so immense. It's almost as if R* put just as much effort into pleasing the sandbox explorers as they did making an engaging storyline. smile.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

I thought it was strange that it was open and yeah there's heaps of weapons and armour all around Los Santos. I have never had to buy weapons at AmmuNation you can complete the storyline missions without even setting foot in there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users