Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Replacing the radio stations
Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:06 PM
I'd like, more precisely, to replace the songs from the radio stations in GTA 4, but I can't find a tool allowing me to do so. And I don't wish to use Independence FM.
I know it's possible, I've seen it in Gostown Paradise, and I believe GTA IV: San Andreas has done it too...?
Thanks for your time.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:37 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:59 PM
Even a redirect to a tutorial on how to emulate radio stations would make me glad at this point.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:14 PM
but i would like a mod like this too
to add my own songs to the radio stations.
i think gta iv's only failing is its dated soundtrack from a boring era in music.
it's all way too current for that time unlike the classic gam게임s.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:36 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:15 AM
Maybe I'll try just that with a secondary copy of my GTA IV directory soon...
Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:14 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users