» «
Photo

Video Editor Problem

6 replies to this topic
direstraits
  • direstraits

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:51 PM Edited by direstraits, 03 April 2012 - 01:54 PM.

I have a problem in video editor. I'm using a iv modded with the VC Rage Map. but the Time bar don't apear in video editor.

I'm talking about that bar (image from internet not mine)
http://i.imgur.com/nH07n.png

My question is where are the textures stored for video editor use. or is a *dat file?

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

If it is a texture it is probably stored in pc/textures folder but I'm not sure what it really is and how it's named.

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 21:07)
If it is a texture it is probably stored in pc/textures folder but I'm not sure what it really is and how it's named.

Yeah, he's right. In the hud files somewhere there is files for the hud in the Video Editor. It's very likely that the VC Rage mod removed it or something. You'll have to find some way to put the files back in there.

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:39 PM Edited by direstraits, 11 April 2012 - 07:20 PM.

Thanks. the textures are all stored on hud.wtd like Riqitch8 said. And i also solved the problem. I had to delete all asi files.

Another question.
How can i change the ''Player1'' ? in the videos?

user posted image

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (direstraits @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 18:39)
Another question.
How can i change the ''Player1'' ? in the videos?

user posted image

Now that's what I need to find out. I know some people on YouTube have changed it like this:

user posted image

I'm really want to know how to do it. sad.gif

anoniem
  • anoniem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:26 PM Edited by anoniem, 15 May 2012 - 05:17 PM.

I have a problem with the video editor of gta 4 and even with gta episodes from Liberty City.
When I open with my phone the video editor, my pc blocks and then I need to close gta.
Some people said that I need to delete memory , but I don't know how I need to delete memory.

What do I have to do????

In the past I could open my video editor, and then I only had Gta 4 and not the episodes from liberty city.
Do I can't open my video editor mayby because I have now 2 games (gta 4 and episodes from liberty city) installed on my pc

When I save a clip for the video editor , said, the pc: There is not enough space on hardrive C drive (or something like that he said)
Is it because I have not enough space on hardrive... that I can't open the video editor and if that is the reason how do I make space?

or is there another reason for my problem???????????????????????????????????

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

You should delete some files from your computer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users