Health status

3 replies to this topic
Jack
  • Jack

firearms and adrenaline

• Feroci Racing
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Hey guys can anyone tell me how much health some actor or a car have before I define their health with an opcode and how much health they will lose if I hit them with some of the assault riffles (m4, ruger, tec9, uzi, ingramsl, mp5lng, m60...) or rocket launcher? Also I need all this for peds and traffic cars. So where can I find info about all this?

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:04 PM Edited by Ashwin the new boy, 03 April 2012 - 01:17 PM.

how much health some actor or a car have before I define their health with an opcode

Actors = 100
Vehicles = 1000
how much health they will lose if I hit them with some of the assault riffles (m4, ruger, tec9, uzi, ingramsl, mp5lng, m60...) or rocket launcher?

Depends on the Value of Damage in Weapon.dat for Weapons & That of Damage multiplier in Handling.cfg for Vehicles,
Also I need all this for peds and traffic cars. So where can I find info about all this?

Handling & Weapons
you will find Info in files too, just open them with NotePad & start reading

Jack
  • Jack

firearms and adrenaline

• Feroci Racing
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Okay thanks Ashwin.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Ashwin the new boy @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 13:04)
Depends on the Value of Damage in Weapon.dat for Weapons & That of Damage multiplier in Handling.cfg for Vehicles

Just thought i'd add a little info: The damage multiplier on cars is for how easily cars get damaged when hit, not how easily cars damage actors. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users