Quantcast

» «
Photo

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

24 replies to this topic
xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:05 AM Edited by xGhostx, 10 April 2012 - 10:06 AM.

user posted image

This is the first series I ever made
its call

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Main Charater:
  • Yuri :He was a Russian Loyalist,he was young and a fine soldier until he meet Marakov
  • Soap :He was a field commander of Task Force 141,along with Captain John Price,Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson and Lt. Simon "Ghost" Riley.
  • Captain Price :is a British special forces soldier and a main protagonist along with John "Soap" MacTavish
These are the mission,splited into 3 stories:

user posted image

MW3:Soap's War I
MW3:Soap's War II
MW3:Soap's War Operation Kingfish
MW3:Soap's War Full Pack

Ended

user posted image

MW3:Ghost Warrior part I
MW3:Ghost Warrior part II
MW3:Ghost Warrior part III
MW3:Ghost Warrior part IV
MW3:Ghost Warrior part V
MW3:Ghost Warrior Final
MW3:Ghost Warrior Full Pack

Ended

user posted image

MW3:The Captain I
MW3:The Captain II
MW3:The Captain III
MW3:The Captain Final
MW3:The Captain Full Pack

Ended

wink.gif ENJOY! wink.gif

Thanks to all the people who taught me some design tricks,who give me inspiration and who played the missions biggrin.gif

Please rate and comment my missions colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif !!!

Credits :
xGhostx : that's me
lee_atsugai : header,logo,...
PatrickW, Dutchy3010 : DYOM maker

yo-g
  • yo-g

disegner mission

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

A good mission pack, the design of the missions could be tweaked a bit better
but this is just a small is useless

all in all I have to say you have done a good job. biggrin.gif icon14.gif Feedback

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hey thanks man!I will try to do better in the next missions! wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

yo-g
  • yo-g

disegner mission

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

I'm sure that the forthcoming missions
will be even more beautiful than the previous smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hell yeah!I won't let you down! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Honestly man,I just knew about DYOM 1 week ago and start designing about 5-6 day ago... suicidal.gif I think I still need some advice!

Lee.
  • Lee.

savage

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Don't double post, use the edit button

Btw, i'll play your missions soon and give feedbacks

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Thanks man,hope you'll enjoy it wink.gif

yo-g
  • yo-g

disegner mission

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

Don't worry man smile.gif
it improves with time is you already know to make beautiful missions
so I guess once you have learned well, you will become a great Dyom Draughtsman biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Thanks very much man!You just encourage me to make even more beautiful missions,just wait...I will cool.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

I only played Soap's War missions, what can I say is nicely done. The way you make cutscenes and the grammar too. The objects (when the ambush happens) are placed well especially those on Alpha Base (The Tied hostages, gates and cars). But there is one problem, the way you type or spelled words. IT is not a MAJOR thing but it can add up to the quality of your mission.

Here's what I suggest you do:

•Leave a space after " . "-" , "-" ! "-" ? ". For example; "Price, Price... Where are you. Damn."
•Use colored text to make it more understandable and add the name of the character who's speaking. For example; " Soap = I need to find Price . ", Another example;" Get a Helicopter and head back to Base . "

And one last thing, about your thread.
IT is important to make your mission thread beautiful and good in the eyes. How can you do that? First you'll need nice header, banners and Logo, you can request IF you don't know how to make those at GFX Request section. Second, Usage of decent Fonts, Sizes, and Colors. Fonts, it will depend on you, but mostly some want a variety, for example putting a Character name and it's description;

Soap McTavish - An Army with special skills and Marksmanship. He is trained by Price.
This is better than this:
Soap McTavish - An Army with special skills and Marksmanship. He is trained by Price.
Or this:
Soap McTavish- An Army with special skills and Marksmanship. He is trained by Price.

And the size, too big is not a good idea (Text Size is) So just make it appropriate for the readers, too much Text Size is too much. wink.gif

ON-TOPIC: Nonetheless, the missions are nice and enjoyable, I like the way you design and place objects. I'll be playing Ghost's missions when I'm not busy and give feedbacks. Keep up the good work Ezio! icon14.gif

Rating: **** / *****

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Thanks for the comment man , I appreciate it ! smile.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Played Soap's war.

Firstly, it's a pretty nice missions. I loved how you placed the objects at the Wang Cars in the second mission. It was very nice variety. Good work.

About the words and dialogue, nothing to say. You know about this; put a character's name, correct the spelling mistake, etc..

Pier 69 as the base is something weird, but it's nice and creative though. After the war, the part when we need to get back to the base, you don't need to create a new helicopter. But, if you want to, you can hide the previous one that we used to get there.

About the allies(other soldiers), they spawned suddenly. You must spawn them in the beginning of the mission which is after 'Objective 0".

In the second mission, when we need to get back to the base, you put the checkpoint on the quadbike and it said "go to the base". Well, you just can wrote "Get on the quadbike". It's way better.

Overall, they're good missions I said. Improve on the writing, use the animation properly, work more on the 'spawn' and 'hide' tools, and it'll be better. biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hey thanks man!I will do what you said! wink.gif and thanks for the comment!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

I'll give it a try later when I get back home.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

Thanks man,I appreciate it! wink.gif

Lee.
  • Lee.

savage

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

I have played "Soap's War Operation Kingfish". It's a nice mission. The objects are well placed. Well, there is a minus:
- The enemies at Soap's Site have too high health

And this is for suggestion: If you want Ghost to carry only pistol, after you teleport Ghost, add an objective "Remove All Weapons" (Objective -> Special Player Objective -> Remove All Weapons). And then, spawn the pistol pickup near the teleported player.

Still, it's a good mission. Keep up, and don't give up biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Oh thanks man!I won't give up making these mission! cool.gif

yo-g
  • yo-g

disegner mission

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

I played this mission MW3: Soap's War Operation Kingfish, a mission with a very simple design, certain difficulties could be revised as it is very easy to kill the actor smile.gif

but all in all I have to say that mission and nicely done, certainly I expect a more immersive but okay icon14.gif colgate.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for playing it,I will try harder the next mission! wink.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I've played Soap's missions. I'm going to be honest here, I hope you'll accept some criticism.

I won't talk about the grammar though, the others already explained it.

The first mission was quite bad imo. The dialogue of the characters simply didn't fit. Soap wouldn't say such things! I facepalmed when I've seen him saying ''LOL''. When you're giving your missions a story then give your characters some personality, especially when you're using characters from other games. I mean, you wouldn't expect Price to say ''SUP BITCHEEEES, LETS PARTY!!!11'', would you?
About the enemies and the objects, I disagree with IXMJXI. To me, it didn't feel like an ambush. The enemies spawned it a closed street and ran around like chicken while they were surrounded by a whole bunch of allies. I'm just saying, it was a great idea but poorly executed. You could have designed it better, for example they would drive in with cars or something.

The second mission was OK. The enemies in the club were pretty tough. Once again, good idea but poorly executed. It'd be better if Soap and Mark silently came into the club and found some cover instead of storming inside. I didn't know where to shoot at first and had to reply the mission. The other thing that bothered me was the quad drive to LS. You did it good, but I didn't like how we suddenly spawned there. You should have added a few more cutscenes.

The third mission was A LOT better, the best out of the 3. I'm glad to see that you improved a lot, but some of the issues remained. The dialogue was better this time around, but Ghost's dialogue bothered me. He said ''Why am I alone again?'' or something like that. I doubt he'd ever say it. I really loved the gameplay in this one though. But why were the first enemies so hard to kill?

I'm going to be honest here, I'll give you 3.5/10 for Soap's missions. The third mission was the best one and you'd get a higher score because of it, but the previous missions simply pull it down too much.

Hope this helps smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Honestly man, the 1st and the 2nd missions, I was still practicing making missions,I'm kind of new, I made those so the pro designer can show me,guide me to make better mission in the future.And now I think I'm ready!
BTW,thanks so much for comment honestly,I will try to improve every mission I make! smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 13:15)
Honestly man, the 1st and the 2nd missions, I was still practicing making missions,I'm kind of new, I made those so the pro designer can show me,guide me to make better mission in the future.And now I think I'm ready!
BTW,thanks so much for comment honestly,I will try to improve every mission I make! smile.gif

No problem. Like I said, I've seen a huge improvement in the third mission. You're making progress.

Although I have to say, the first two missions were good for a beginner, much better than my first missions.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

Thanks man!As a beginner,I'm very honor to have a legend like you helping me to improve! biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

The First Mission of Price's Story have been released! Check the main post for download biggrin.gif wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users