Photo

Big Thank You To.........

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:26 AM Edited by Boss Falcone, 03 April 2012 - 05:32 AM.

user posted image

Gamesguru; Thanks Gamesguru for everything you do for us and the forums without you there would be no forums because you and Doc are the law of the gang section and i hope it stays like that i just want to say thanks on behalf of everybody on the forums

docrikowski ;I Just Want To Thank you because you do alot for us and nobody has the time to say thank you so on behalf of everybody Thank you because you and gamesguru help out on the gang section so much that nobody even says thank you after you warned somebody to leave their page so i say Thank You docrikowski.

Narcis_speed6; Well Well Look who it is The King of Graphics Thanks Narcis for everything you've done you help everybody in the GFX Section and take your own time i just want to say thanks for everything and i think you should take a break because last week i saw that you were in the GFX Section for 3 hours helping everybody so Thank you Narcis.

UNRATED69 ; Thank you unrated for all your work at the graphic section you work hard and i thought you should be given a big thank you because even you are like narcis you take your time to make us stuff and nobody even says thank you at the end of their Request So Thank you on behalf of everybody.

Blitz; Thanks mate you may not be helping all the time but you still are participating and helping everybody so thanks and carry on the good work.

XTREME0235; Thank you very much extreme for all your hard work on the GFX Section you all work very hard and i thought that some one should say thank you so on behalf of everybody Thank you.

Waddy; The forum Leader oh even thought i have broke the rules 2 to 3 time;s he still gave me a chance so i thank you for that and waddy's job is not easy as everybody think's it is he has to ban accounts confirm accounts read certain topics and look out for certain people so i thank you on behalf of everybody Waddy.

Girish' Thank you very Much for all your hard work without you we don't know what we would do so keep up the good work and well done on the gta sanadreas topic.

lil weasel; Thank you very Much for all your hard work without you we don't know what we would do so keep up the good work and well done on the gta sanadreas topic.

Spuds725; Hey Spud keep up the good work in vice city and thank you for all your extra time and your hard work.

Ryan, K^2, Knife, Miamivicecity; Hey forum leaders for gta v thanks for all the things you guy's do for the forums and hope you guy's stay forever and make sure nothing happens up in los santos behalf of everybody Thank you.

Seddo, Azazel' Hey Seddo Azazel thanks for all your work in liberty city meaning on the gta iv topic hope you guy's get more awards and thanks on behalf of everybody.

Andrew, Dutchy3010, PatrickW, Suction Testicle Man; Thanks for all your hard work and all your tutorials that you guy's all do so keep up the good work and thank you.

Sektor; Thank you for all help on the forums with the modding section keep up the good work.

Thank you for all your work in the lounge section keep up the good work and Thanks.
oysterbarron,
Pavlov
Kirsty
Tyler
papanesta
Wolf68k
*MURDOC*,

Sorry if i have missed anybody out and sorry if i have made mistakes.

HydraulicWaRiOr
  • HydraulicWaRiOr

Moe Boats

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Uhhh, goodbye I guess?

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 05:38)
Uhhh, goodbye I guess?

[Supreme]

I'M Not Leaving I just Made this topic because i think not alot of people appreciate the help and what all these people do for us.

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

Thank you all for everything you've done and do for us. icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:53 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 03 April 2012 - 05:56 AM.

Not to sound crude or anything, but don't you think you kinda kissing ass with such a thing?

I mean, although some people don't appreciate all the effort these people do, plus the MANY others you've lacked to mention do, doesn't mean the forums as a whole under-appreciates them.

I don't mean do sound like an asshole, and I for one love and respect all they do, it's just I feel, such a topic is somewhat 'kissing ass' as I said above, but each to there own.

---

However to join the rest of the forum in a large public display, I'll say it.

Thank you to all the staff and users that help each-other throughout the forums! icon14.gif

Kindness is something that people have lost over the decades and it's nice to see it still lives somewhere, even if it is an internet forum.

ska
  • ska

Hemiplegia

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

user posted image

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

I never get any credit for the work i put in around here sad.gif

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

I would have allowed this post to stay if my name was first. It wasnt, you suck.

I cant let it stay, there would be appreciation posts about me about 20 times per day, would just clog gen chat up, sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users