Bottled Water or Tap Water?

91 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (GTA 360 @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 03:46)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 12:07)
I know Australia is the only country in the world that uses drinking water in the toilet, but I didn't know it was the only country to use drinking water in the shower....is that what you meant?

Dumbass, We use the same water in England too, plus what the other person said. In fact I don't know of any country with a separate drinking and non drinking water system at all. So research before you say you know something because obviously you look like a total retard now.

user posted image

WOah there pal! Easy up tiger, Hold your horses!
Never knew that the question of 'who uses drinking water in their toilet' was such a hair trigger issue, get off the meth man, it's makin you all jumpy.
--
OK enough with the mockery, that is something i have been hearing for a long time, even my teachers at school told me that, seems to be a common misconception here in Australia.
It's ok, we all make mistakes every once in a while, so im bound to look like a retard at one point Mr Meth.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

I've subscribed to the same spring water delivery service for over 20 years now.
user posted image

Our tap water is safe to drink, but you really wouldn't want to. Even taking a shower smells like an over chlorinated public swimming pool. It's not bad if it is properly filtered and I don't mind drinking out of filtered faucets and water fountains. I wanted to use filters instead of delivery, but my wife shot me down claiming that we wouldn't maintain and change the filters enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users