Photo

stuck at 99.5 %

7 replies to this topic
Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

I've done all story missions of course, all pigeons exterminated, all cars for Brucie and Stevie done, all the vigilante and most wanted, and the assassin missions via payphone. I've triple checked and re-done all activities for Jacob, Brucie and Packie. like and respect level for all three friends is 100%. also my high score on Q3d game is 1225 or something and King of Q3d is achieved. I am playing through for the umpteenth time on PC version and this has never happened b4. any suggestions where the last .5% might be hiding?

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Have you encountered all the Random Characters?

100% Checklist icon14.gif

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:00 AM Edited by Puto Bendejo, 03 April 2012 - 09:04 AM.

even the ones I didn't need. killed clarence and Ivan, I was in a rush to finish with the "liberty city minute" achievement. so, after story mission was completed, I helped Charice with her boyfriend problem. I watched Jeff get hit by a turismo, (emptied his wallet, too). got an Email from Marnie safe back in midwest with her parents. helped brian make amends and mel with his dept problems. took out some russians for Badman, and got paid $500 for delivering a package to Sara. I just about got killed when Gracie spotted me on the street! (really thought she had the hots for me, too) have I missed anyone? Oh, yeah, got Hossan his money from that scumbag with the handbag, and kept Ms. Faustin's daughter from being turned out. I just started a new GFWL account with this current game, so all the achievements are from THIS playthrough, and "no more strangers" has been awarded. I thought it must be a friend too, as that was all I could think of that would only have .5% ....stats show friends met: 12
any other suggestions? Pleaase??

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

What about Pathos and Eddie Low?

matajuegos
  • matajuegos

2 Years in the forums!!! I MISS YOU ZEE

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Did you went with every friend you have to every site (bowling, food, drink, club)?

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:56 PM Edited by Captain_Obvis456, 04 April 2012 - 12:04 AM.

It's not friends cause that would be like 98.66 or something.
Sounds like random people. They're each .5.
Make sure you didn't miss the second or third encounter with those who have more than 1.
Just because you got the achievement for No More Strangers doesn't mean you're done. Eddie Low you meet twice. The second time at like 2AM. And he's sometimes not there everyday in his second location.
Pathos should always be there at his appointed time and place.
Yeah I've gotten all achievements on PC 4 times, there's no glitches like this.

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:33 AM Edited by Puto Bendejo, 04 April 2012 - 01:56 AM.

I shot Eddie low with a shotgun when he pulled that HUMONGOUS knife on me (2nd encounter). (strange, it was no different after I picked it up than the one I already had). brian has finished his 9th step with me and I kept him safe when he tried to make amends with his dealers (3rd encounter). I saw Jeff get creamed by a turismo, even tho he doesn't count toward 100% (3rd encounter). Sara got her package from Perseus (2nd encounter) Pathos is including a mention in his album after he got shot and sent a thankyou in email (2nd encounter) I'm really at wits end. It MUST be a random friend, but I can't imagine who it could be or where. what else gives only .5%?

Edit: WOW is my face RED! I've been playing this way too many times! after all the races around star junction, and just careening down those streets in general, how could I possibly have missed Pathos standing passing out those CD's with his name written in crayon? (reference to Kat Williams reference to Pathos). there was my last .5%, now I just have to bring "Down Dwayne" (my name for him) up to 90% to get the last achievement "Liberty City 5". by the time I finish Tlad and BoGT, hopefully, GTA-V will be out.

thanks for your helpful suggestions and well wishes. Peace out! icon14.gif

theanonymous21
  • theanonymous21

One Super GTA Badass

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Try this GTA IV 100% CHECKLIST

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users