The Warriors of the Night MC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
797 replies to this topic
SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

That will be very much possible. Boss and Vincenzo.
We will discuss in-game an alliance together. Possibly on TLAD.
Or whatever one you want.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

@Don Corleone - You don't have to make me another sig hahahaha the one you gave me is alright.

@DAZE - I wouldn't so much call it as a alliance but more of a neutral agreement.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:32 PM Edited by WOTN Warlord, 08 April 2012 - 09:38 PM.

Wow, you did a better job of creating a forum than I did. But we really don't have any turf. We just usually mess around and make videos. Still nice job on the Forum.
Also what is with the extra rules? there are only two. You put it like we're any other clan and go hard on there members.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Thanks, Kiwi.
I try.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Alright just a few questions.

1. Who are the The Corleone Crime Family? and why does it say we have an alliance with them?

2. Who is the The Rosoto Crime Family? I'm just curios who they are.

3. Why does it say we're at war with the mancini's when we don't even see them in free modes anymore,
why not put 50 deep or Blood gunners. Someone we have been fighting for a long time. Not some new clan
who thinks they're tough.

4. Why did you not contact me to help you out with the forum?

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

I did!
Look at my previous messages at the site.
And if you noticed read ALL of our posts and you'll see why we are allies and neutral clans.
I personally declared war on the Mancini Outlaws Saturday afternoon when there was NO members on to back me up! I took them all on by myself!
If you wanna help talk to me. Message me on this forum and tell me what to post!
Don't see you try to get us noticed anymore, bro.

The reason I didn't put 50 Deep under clan war is because they are not on this forum.
If I post someone who is not on this forum it will be locked.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:41)
I did!
Look at my previous messages at the site.
And if you noticed read ALL of our posts and you'll see why we are allies and neutral clans.
I personally declared war on the Mancini Outlaws Saturday afternoon when there was NO members on to back me up! I took them all on by myself!
If you wanna help talk to me. Message me on this forum and tell me what to post!
Don't see you try to get us noticed anymore, bro.

The reason I didn't put 50 Deep under clan war is because they are not on this forum.
If I post someone who is not on this forum it will be locked.

You always say there is no members on, but every time I hop on there are at least three people on. And even when there are members online you go solo. Also I really don't care about "getting us noticed" because I already know we have left our mark. Besides I just like to have fun with the clan. That's the only thing that should matter. Who cares what anyone else thinks. We already know we can beat any clan that comes up against us, without using turbo's or mods.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

because I already know we have left our mark.

Sorry to Burst your Bubble, but no.

We already know we can beat any clan that comes up against us

Sorry to Burst your bubble again, but no. icon14.gif for the enthusiasm though.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:45)

It's funny you say that but all you can do is talk trash on the forums. If you want to prove your tough and want to talk trash for no reason see us in a clan battle and you will find out first hand.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:52 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 10 April 2012 - 09:57 PM.

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:49)

It's funny you say that but all you can do is talk trash on the forums. If you want to prove your tough and want to talk trash for no reason see us in a clan battle and you will find out first hand.

How am I talking trash. I'm simply saying that you haven't left a mark. Because you haven't. facedesk.gif

Why would I need to prove I'm tough, I'm just saying that your opinion of yourself is extremely over inflated.

ESPECIALLY since a couple of months ago when I was with the Devil's Brigade MCyou didn't even know what 'MC' stood for.

Just saying, Kiwi.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:52)

How am I talking trash. I'm simply saying that you haven't left a mark. Because you haven't. facedesk.gif

Why would I need to prove I'm tough, I'm just saying that your opinion of yourself is extremely over inflated.

ESPECIALLY since a couple of months ago when I was with the Devil's Brigade you didn't even know what MC stood for.

Just saying, Kiwi.

Alright, a few things.

1. It's not a opinion of myself, its of our clan.

2. We have left our mark simply by the clans we beat, The clans we've helped, the videos we made, Not only that but we have done over 400 Team death matches. But not only that we have been around for nearly 3 years doing this. So, yeah I think we left our mark.

3. I have known what MC stands for since wavey told me a year or two back. And that's when we became a MC.

4. Your clan doesn't has barely any members, I talked to two of your ex members who wanted to join our clan, saying your clan had no people. But don't worry I'm not talking trash.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:13)

ESPECIALLY since a couple of months ago when I was with the Devil's Brigade you didn't even know what MC stood for.

Just saying, Kiwi.

Alright, a few things.

2. We have left our mark simply by the clans we beat, The clans we've helped, the videos we made, Not only that but we have done over 400 Team death matches. But not only that we have been around for nearly 3 years doing this. So, yeah I think we left our mark.

3. I have known what MC stands for since wavey told me a year or two back. And that's when we became a MC.

4. Your clan doesn't has barely any members, I talked to two of your ex members who wanted to join our clan, saying your clan had no people. But don't worry I'm not talking trash.

1. Fine, your opinion of your CLAN is over inflated. You and all TWO of your members.

2. 3 years, but not even a month on the forums, besides that one from a few months back that FLOPPED.

3. No, you didn't, I was in the party with you, and me and my then president told you the meaning of MC.

4. Okay, which members? Which two members?

And also, don't f*cking chew out Daze for actually setting up on the forums, he's done a great job and has been very respectful. He's in touch with reality unlike you. You pompous asshole. But don't worry, I'm not talking trash. cool.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:17)

Just saying, Kiwi.

Alright, a few things.

1. Fine, your opinion of your CLAN is over inflated. You and all TWO of your members.

2. 3 years, but not even a month on the forums, besides that one from a few months back that FLOPPED.

3. No, you didn't, I was in the party with you, and me and my then president told you the meaning of MC.

And also, don't f*cking chew out Daze for actually setting up on the forums, he's done a great job and has been very respectful. He's in touch with reality unlike you. You pompous asshole. But don't worry, I'm not talking trash. cool.gif

I love how you call me a pompous asshole, but your the one who went into our clan's forum post and tried to start something. I love how you say how respectful Daze is, but the fact is you don't know him. And the thing is back when I first started my clan I didn't even know this existed. I don't even know if it did back then. Yes you did tell me the meaning of MC even though I already knew it. Usually I half listen to people I don't like and go Yeah, yeah, yeah. So they will stop talking, you probably misunderstood. It's funny how you call my opinion of our clan over inflated, but all I was saying was "We left out mark". Also I know Daze has done a great job, that's why he is the Warchief. That's also why I said "Wow, you did a better job of creating a forum than I did" also "Nice job on the forum". Why don't you and your "clan" go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:26)

Just saying, Kiwi.

Alright, a few things.

I love how you call me a pompous asshole, but your the one who went into our clan's forum post and tried to start something. I love how you say how respectful Daze is, but the fact is you don't know him. And the thing is back when I first started my clan I didn't even know this existed. I don't even know if it did back then. Yes you did tell me the meaning of MC even though I already knew it. Usually I half listen to people I don't like and go Yeah, yeah, yeah. So they will stop talking, you probably misunderstood. It's funny how you call my opinion of our clan over inflated, but all I was saying was "We left out mark". Also I know Daze has done a great job, that's why he is the Warchief. That's also why I said "Wow, you did a better job of creating a forum than I did" also "Nice job on the forum". Why don't you and your "clan" go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

You still haven't answered my question. What two people?

And at the beginning you chewed him out for not contacting you, which he really didn't need to do.

And Also, GTAF has been around before GTA IV was, so I'm pretty sure that it was.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:30)
QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:26)

Just saying, Kiwi.

Alright, a few things.

You still haven't answered my question. What two people?

And at the beginning you chewed him out for not contacting you, which he really didn't need to do.

And Also, GTAF has been around before GTA IV was, so I'm pretty sure that it was.

The two people who wanted to join I ended up removing. They were annoying, pretty bad, and seemed to be tainted with your "clan's" ignorance. And as for "chewing out Daze" if you call asking questions and complementing "chewing out" then, yeah. He got chewed out, but that's not the situation. Also if GTAF has been around for so long it hadn't hit the mainstream on gta 4 TLAD yet. I have only found out about GTAF recently.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

Can we please stop with the arguing? A moderator will most likely lock this topic because of it.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Alright, I'll stop after he answers my question.

Which two members? Come on, I don't think you're that idiotic. You should be able to answer that question.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:37)
Can we please stop with the arguing? A moderator will most likely lock this topic because of it.

Sure, I'm done with him anyway.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:39)

Which two members? Come on, I don't think you're that idiotic. You should be able to answer that question.

To answer your question, I don't remember. I only new them for a few days. You could say they're about as memorable as your "clan".

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:42)

To answer your question, I don't remember. I only new them for a few days. You could say they're about as memorable as your "clan".

Which clan? The one I used to be in a few months ago? That DBMC? f*ck, I know they were annoying. The leader was the only chill one.

But were they in DBMC or BCF?

And seriously? You're still trying to sh*t talk? facedesk.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:44)

Which clan? The one I used to be in a few months ago? That DBMC? f*ck, I know they were annoying. The leader was the only chill one.

It's funny how you say I'm "still trying to talk sh*t". But I answered your question. Didn't you type "Alright, I'll stop after he answers my question."? But you still want to continue, because you want to argue, even though our dispute with your "clan" has been settled.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:47)

It's funny how you say I'm "still trying to talk sh*t". But I answered your question. Didn't you type "Alright, I'll stop after he answers my question."? But you still want to continue, because you want to argue, even though our dispute with your "clan" has been settled.

No, you didn't answer my question. I asked which two members. I didn't ask you to describe them, I asked you who they were.

And my statement still stands, I'll leave when you've answered my question.

Come on, show me your 'clan's' competence.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:49)

No, you didn't answer my question. I asked which two members. I didn't ask you to describe them, I asked you who they were.

Again I cannot recall, as well as all the other random people I meet on xbox. And a clan's competence is not shown through its leader's memory. If you think that no wonder your clan is failing. If we are going as far as recalling two people I met over two months ago, why not remember every random person who entered a free mode, or sent me a message through xbox. Do you expect me to remember the hundreds of people I meet through out the months? are you really that stupid?

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:53)

Again I cannot recall, as well as all the other random people I meet on xbox. And a clan's competence is not shown through its leader's memory. If you think that no wonder your clan is failing. If we are going as far as recalling two people I met over two months ago, why not remember every random person who entered a free mode, or sent me a message through xbox. Do you expect me to remember the hundreds of people I meet through out the months? are you really that stupid?

sh*t. If it was two months ago then they were definitely ex-DBMC...

They're trash and I completely apologize for you having to deal with them. Nobody deserves that kind of headache...

Well anyway, good luck on the forums, and hopefully you can put a check on that inflated ego of yours. cool.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:57)

They're trash and I completely apologize for you having to deal with them. Nobody deserves that kind of headache...

Well anyway, good luck on the forums, and hopefully you can put a check on that inflated ego of yours. cool.gif

You say my ego is over inflated but you expect me to remember two of your members I met months ago. Just because they were your members. If you ask me your the only one with a ego.

Good luck to you as well, you will need it with your "clan" icon14.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:59)

You say my ego is over inflated but you expect me to remember two of your members I met months ago. Just because they were your members. If you ask me your the only one with a ego.

The BCF has been around for over a year, we're just fine.

And all the sh*t you say about the DBMC doesn't affect me, bro. Don't assume that it does.

Well, I'm out. If you want me to stop posting than don't reply.

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Don't double post. Use the EDIT button. Also don't start flame wars. You don't want this to get locked do you?

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:01)

And all the sh*t you say about the DBMC doesn't affect me, bro. Don't assume that it does.

Actually I like posting. I will probably stop as soon as you do.

A tip for the future, if you don't like losing arguments don't be a douche in other clan's fourm posts for no reason.

-Love Evil Flyin kiwi

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

Really MDEVl? The Devil's Brigade?
That failure of an MC?
Aren't you the guys who came begging us for an alliance after we spanked your pathetic excuse for a 'crew'?
We smacked you guys countless time on TLAD.
So many times we don't even see you on there anymore.
1v1 me and I'll show you what skill looks like.
Matter of fact I alreday played against you and your 'crew'.
You guys had numbers. That was it. WE have skill.
Quality over Quantity. Little tip for you, MDEVL.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:03)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 23:01)

Actually I like posting. I will probably stop as soon as you do.

A tip for the future, if you don't like losing arguments don't be a douche in other clan's fourm posts for no reason.

-Love Evil Flyin kiwi

Final post.

Of course you would...

And I didn't lose the arguement, all you said was that my old clan was trash, which it was. Nothing you said affected me.

I did post for a reason, because you feel that you're completely pompous.

You didn't win this arguement. You lost when you decided to reply.

@Daze, like I said, DBMC was trash, I'm not denying it, that's why I left.

Anything you guys reply after this is redundant, and a pathetic excuse to flame and sh*ttalk. I'm done, you should be too. If you want to continue it, than I suggest you grow up.

-Love MIDEVL, xoxo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users