Preparing for final mission? Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
SilentRPG
  • SilentRPG

Teehee!

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hey, well Im onto the final mission 'End of line' for Sweet but when I go to do the mission it says I need more territory, I've read that you need atleast 35% in Los Santos. Heres a picture of my LS :
http://i289.photobuc...0percentlol.png
How is that not 35% I'd say it's about 60% haha.
Thanks Any Feedback is appreciated! smile.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Check your stats, in the "Gangs" section. There you can the how much % you have taken over.

randsv
  • randsv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

Keep taking territories.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

Looks close but you didn't include the Santa Maria beach area, Downtown and uptown areas in the pic. So as said above you must check the Gang Stats, and take more turf.
Is your CJ fireproof?
Is CJ armed with M4 Assault Rifle, Sniper-Rifle, Dessert Eagle, and Molotove Cocktails. (Having the HEAT Missile launcher doesn't hurt either.) icon14.gif

SilentRPG
  • SilentRPG

Teehee!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Thanks everyone for replying, I've got the 35% I needed now I was at 33% when I posted that picture haha.
It's time to go F@#K up Big Smoke! ;D

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Good luck man, do it for the Grove bro and make sure you have done the fire brigade side mission so CJ is fire proof. It's really hard if not impossible to get out of there alive without being fire proof

SilentRPG
  • SilentRPG

Teehee!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 15:02)
Good luck man, do it for the Grove bro and make sure you have done the fire brigade side mission so CJ is fire proof. It's really hard if not impossible to get out of there alive without being fire proof

Ok thanks I will do the fire mission but where is the best place to do it? (Easiest place)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Now that you have started the riots, any place except Los Santos.
Take the Los Santos Firetruck and drive out of town. Every place has a bad area you'll have to learn by doing.
Note that the truck will let you get away with some fantastic actions UNTIL you reach level seven. Then you have to be careful, otherwise drive cross country to save seconds. Don't hit police or their vehicles. Runover anyone else that gets in the way. Push vehicles out of the way. Use roads when it is convient. CJ can't leave the cab until the missions are over.
When you replay the game do the burglary and firefighting missions first to earn money to buy safe houses.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Just curious, Does the Firefighter mission have the easy option like Paramedic, where you can do it in Santa Cruz and all patients spawn in that area? If so, that would make it a lot easier place to do them..

Just avoid San Francisco, as the hills would make it harder to put the fires out, as the truck will keep rolling even after you stop-had that happen a few times...

Las Vegas/Nevada area might be OK, so would Bakersfield and Lancaster areas...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:08 PM Edited by lil weasel, 03 April 2012 - 09:14 PM.

considering that are no such places as, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Bakersfield, and Lancaster sending someone there would cause problems.

Terrain will have an effect no matter where you try it. I have found Los Santos is just as easy as any other location. but, with the Riots active Los Santos is now out of the question.
There will always be cliffs, mountains, elevated freeways, or Rivers to contend with.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

considering that are no such places as, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Bakersfield, and Lancaster sending someone there would cause problems.

That is what it says on my game, as I use the Real names mod(an American.txt(or .gxt)-forgot which) which changes the in-game names and car names to that of their real-life counter parts..However, anyone familiar with California and Nevada should be able to tell what's what? confused.gif I have a natural V2 game and a V3(Steam) game...play mostly the V2 copy though...So, unless I play the PS2 version(which I haven't done in a while), I do not know the actual game names-apart from a few..like Santa Cruz is Angel Pine..some are self-explanatory-ie. Los Angeles=Los Santos, San Francisco=San Fierro, Las Vegas=Las Venturas, etc. as the first part is right-ie. Los.., San.., Las.. lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users