Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to add more than 28 cars with patch 1004?

1 reply to this topic
seba2812
  • seba2812

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hi all guys I'm new of this forum and first of all i'd like to say hello to everyone and sorry for my poor english lol
I hope there is someone that can help me: I have read all the 29 pages of this topic but I can't solve my problem!!
I have gta4 with the patch 1004 (the fifth patch) installed and I have the limit of 28 cars that can be added. I'd like to add more cars but I couldn't understand how to do this.
I have some other mod installed and I wouldn't lost them by upgrading to a new version but if it is necessary I'll do everything!!
ATM I have the original vehicles.img, handling.dat, vehicles.dat, carcols and cargrp (with all original car replaced) and then I have edited everything necessary, as described in this MAGIC tut, and till 28 cars everything is ok (with new files like newveh.img, newhandling and newveh.ide)!!!
Now the problem is to add more than 28 cars.Is there anyone who can help me please?? thank you very very much

seba2812
  • seba2812

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

someone that answer please?? why in the Sjaak's trainer are there 60 slots for added cars?? how can I reach that number??thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users