Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,496 replies to this topic
StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Janitor44 @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 18:10)
Hey Brothers!
Last night was a blast! And, with my connection fixed, I'll be online more frequently and ready for anything! I also have RDR and Undead as well for those of you who play them, and I am getting a new headset today so I can communicate with you all more efficiently. I'll be online all weekend jumping around between EFLC, IV, and RDR, and I hope I see some Brothers out there!

you know i got RDR and Undead Nightmare as well (they are both the disk versions LOL)

Any other Brothers going to be on/have RDR,Undead Nightmare? devil.gif i do feel like making it to wave 30 in Zombies... i got wave 25 with TallKid icon14.gif Although towards the end he was saving me more that i would have liked cool.gif
  • BloodyWarlord likes this

Blas_rredondo714
  • Blas_rredondo714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:12 AM Edited by Blas_rredondo714, 07 April 2012 - 06:41 AM.

Looks good

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

why am i adding you? you asked for the war not me

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 12:53)
why am i adding you? you asked for the war not me

Your the one that demanded the war, in your blind rage of demanding the turf.

The reason your adding me is due to the fact, I fail to see a reason to go out of the way for such a pathetic egotistical personal such as yourself, and the fact you even lack the ability to operate you group via these forums you have lost that neutral respect I have for all the GTAF gangs.
  • BloodyWarlord likes this

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

i was not even speaking to to you. you just stuk ur nose in i was talking to bohan rebels you started this not me

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 13:26)
i was not even speaking to to you. you just stuk ur nose in i was talking to bohan rebels you started this not me

Perhaps to start you may have been talking to solely them, but then you creating multiple topics calling out all GTAF Gangs that "own" Bohan and demanded to battle them.

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 13:39)

Perhaps to start you may have been talking to solely them, but then you creating multiple topics calling out all GTAF Gangs that "own" Bohan and demanded to battle them.

obviously I'm going to react like that if people are telling me I don't own anything like my gang is nothing my gang was created long before I signed up for this that's why I ain't allowing no one to try tell me my gang don't own Bohan I was just telling everyone OG owns Bohan if there's a problem with that come war it out simple's I don't know why your crying over it. its basically me telling everyone that we should have a war for Bohan if they think they own it.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 13:50)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 13:39)

obviously I'm going to react like that if people are telling me I don't own anything like my gang is nothing my gang was created long before I signed up for this that's why I ain't allowing no one to try tell me my gang don't own Bohan I was just telling everyone OG owns Bohan if there's a problem with that come war it out simple's I don't know why your crying over it. its basically me telling everyone that we should have a war for Bohan if they think they own it.

Are you finished? Good, Allow me to retort.

We'll fight you.

The only one 'crying' is yourself.

I just hope the rest of your crew aren't so egotistical or pathetic.

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Loool your the one trying to get involved in other peoples business. is that how boring your clan is lol stfu you noob

Don Mariano Corsino
  • Don Mariano Corsino

Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Congratulations Stoner

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:09)
Loool your the one trying to get involved in other peoples business. is that how boring your clan is lol stfu you noob

You truly are pathetic..

I get involved with the forums, that unfortnately your currently a part of..

However if you keep up your lovely attidute I'm sure that soon won't be so. icon14.gif

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:27)

You truly are pathetic..

However if you keep up your lovely attidute I'm sure that soon won't be so. icon14.gif

im truly pathetic lol tell me how i'm pathetic then you fool.
your acting like this site is your life

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

*Facepalm* Why must you make yourself look like an idiot, twillz.

THR-MC_DEATH
  • THR-MC_DEATH

= Retired Sgt. at Arms of The Highway Reapers MC =

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

The f*ck Is Going On Here Then? angry.gif

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:51)
*Facepalm* Why must you make yourself look like an idiot, twillz.

Why are you talking? do me a favour and keep out of this

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

No, no, no. Do me a favor and stop making yourself look like an idiot and e-gangster.

THR-MC_DEATH
  • THR-MC_DEATH

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Mr Reaper wtf is going on here??

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:56)
No, no, no. Do me a favor and stop making yourself look like an idiot and e-gangster.

why are you stll speaking stfu

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 22:18)

I'll tell you how pathetic you are.

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 18:19 via PM)
I'm so Gangsta i f*cked your mum in front of your dad then f*cked your nan and your dad said stop and then I said to him make yourself useful and film this sh*t bitch and he did it ain't I just the top Gangsta!

That's how pathetic you are; a poor excuse for a human being. Your parents must be really proud.

Edit: On second thought, get the f*ck out of here.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:48)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 16:27)

You truly are pathetic..

your acting like this site is your life

Brace yourself some of the words I'm going to use may contain more then three syllables.

Your pathetic due to judging me for using this website, the very same website you are using yourself at this very moment to read this text.

As for this website being my life, well I'll correct you, a website can not be someones life, I thought that much was obvious.
The website is however a part of life, and that part is a hobby, I have many hobbies such as dirt bike riding, web designing, graphic art, hunting and even gaming, as you can see my hobbies tend range from something as simple as reading a book to f*cking your mother.

Hobbies are a part of everyone's lives, all are different.

Now to further explain as you why you are pathetic, I continue below.

Your spelling is incredibly off-key the website has a built in spellchecker please use it, as it is clear your knowledge lacks the capability to consistently type correctly. Furthermore you've started an argument over a video game, a video game I myself even enjoy. However I along with the rest of my gang and even the rest of the forum were peacefully co-existing until you show up and decided that you want to take claim of Bohan, if you haven't noticed Bohan is an area many of the gangs here have selected and they really couldn't care less about the other gangs that have the territory listed as trying to claim land you can physically own is a waste of time. Yes many of the gangs here use turf as a means of war and battles and even as wagers for matches, but we all take it lightly as it in the end is simply a video game, however you came he acting as if this was real life and taking a video game, an object of fun seriously.

That is why you are pathetic.

EDIT:
Damn.. Whilst typing he was banned.
Well that solves the problem just as well.

Thanks Girish. icon14.gif

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=VP of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

@Mr.Reaper
I'll be home/online all weekend. If this thing goes to Liberty, I'll be right there alongside you and all the other Brothers. devil.gif

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

I watched this from the safety of my IPhone screen and still I felt the burn from the posts! Nicely done! icon14.gif Cleaning the streets of these fourms one post at a time!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think we'll take this to Liberty City, merely so prove a point.

However, no rush.
We have better things to do for the moment.

Such as Easter for those you have families that do that sort of thing.

Then the Zombie Survival V3.

And of course somewhere in the background we still have "Operation: Home-Run"

--

Glad you liked it Shady.

--

Also I feel the need to say it so I will.

QUOTE (Girish)
That's how pathetic you are; a poor excuse for a human being. Your parents must be really proud.

Indeed, both his mother and all seven of his fathers must be disgusted..

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

ill be at your back Reaper

@Twillz or WHATEVER... dude, really? do you realize how MANY PEOPLE PLAY GTA IV????? how many people/GANGS do you think there are out there??????? HMMM?????????????? Gee... i wonder how many of those people/gangs claim Bohan territories... JUST GIVE IT UP devil.gif

^even though he was banned, i have a feeling he will return if not, i wanted to throw my mind into it, but Reaper you put it better, PATHETIC tounge.gif

THR-MC_DEATH
  • THR-MC_DEATH

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

Looks Like Somebody Wants A Pick Axe To The Face!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Good to see you guys posting!

Especially you Death icon14.gif

--

Anything the club wishes to report?

Tragar
  • Tragar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

I have the urge to play today. So I'll probably be on.

Goodness, a lot went on while I was at a wedding yesterday and gone most of today, didn't it? Kinda strange. He did sound very immature. Thankfully we have people who understand that immature people like that can't stay around. smile.gif

Also, to those mentioning RDR, I wouldn't mind reiterating that I also have both RDR and all it's expansions.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Tragar @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 21:46)

Goodness, a lot went on while I was at a wedding yesterday and gone most of today, didn't it? Kinda strange. He did sound very immature. Thankfully we have people who understand that immature people like that can't stay around. smile.gif

Also, to those mentioning RDR, I wouldn't mind reiterating that I also have both RDR and all it's expansions.

ill be on later as well for any other the Brothers who have been dying to play with me (that means you Nightmare haha)

and yes Death... where have you been???? i only got to play with you once confused.gif

and just some thoughts... where have Hunter and Impact been? i see Claarky on his good ol' Fifa 12 all the time, i only got to play with you a few times there Claarky as well...

THR-MC_DEATH
  • THR-MC_DEATH

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:29 AM Edited by THR-MC_DEATH, 08 April 2012 - 12:34 AM.

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 00:03)

ill be on later as well for any other the Brothers who have been dying to play with me (that means you Nightmare haha)

and yes Death... where have you been???? i only got to play with you once confused.gif

and just some thoughts... where have Hunter and Impact been? i see Claarky on his good ol' Fifa 12 all the time, i only got to play with you a few times there Claarky as well...

Been Busy With Life Dude. sh*tty School, Girlfriend, Band. But my timezone is different to most of the members so it gets difffacult to try and role with some brothers. But i do like to try and fit time in for the club.

- DEATH rampage_ani.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (THR-MC_DEATH @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 00:29)
QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 00:03)

Been Busy With Life Dude. sh*tty School, Girlfriend, Band. But my timezone is different to most of the members so it gets difffacult to try and role with some brothers. But i do like to try and fit time in for the club.

- DEATH rampage_ani.gif

Don't worry Brother... i know the feeling of having the girlfriend... and my job is about to start up again so yeah, i know my activity will be cut down, but know that GTA IS MY LIFE tounge.gif litterally so it never leaves me (Nor do Video Games for that matter... they fill the void in my heart happy.gif ) lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users