Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,607 replies to this topic
mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

hey hey reaper we talked about my situation could you hook me up now with a avatar or sig and letme know when i can do my trials

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:14)
hey hey reaper we talked about my situation could you hook me up now with a avatar or sig and letme know when i can do my trials

confused.gif

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:26)

confused.gif

No one worded posts or smileys Aj. icon14.gif

Mason: you might want to remove that member title. icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Leary @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:51)

No one worded posts or smileys Aj. icon14.gif

Report me. cool.gif

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

Already did. devil.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Leary @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 18:04)
Already did. devil.gif

bad 2 da bone.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

I'll dish you up some graphics after your Try-Out.
We'll discuss a time when I next catch you on PSN as I know your PC usage is near and far between.

Disappointing to see AJ take it so personally and become so dramatic over you leaving.
I mean hell, Timezones hardly even matched and not to insult The Damned but I only see them play two game modes.
One of which I personally hate as I feel it's primarily luck of spawn and the other just doesn't appeal to me as people camp the Getaway Vehicle.

But I'll give him one thing he is correct in say we play Free Mode Primarily, and it's true we play TL&D as it suits our vibe.
But we definitely don't Role-Play the closest thing to that was Mayhem's event, which we left due to lack of interest.
I was delighted to hear that The Damned had their own RP for around 12 Months, Hypocritical much?
But despite AJ's deluded belief we play Team Modes, but on TL&D it takes scheduling. Hell if you want a legit game nowadays, it takes scheduling.

Also, from the looks of it I should have my new TV by Friday, I may be able to rig something up for Thursday's TDM with The Damned.
But at the moment I can't make any solid promises on that, however I aim to be there failing that I'm sure you guys can manage.

Was good to see that most of The Damned were mature enough to give you friendly farewells Mason.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:17)

Disappointing to see AJ take it so personally and become so dramatic over you leaving.
I mean hell, Timezones hardly even matched and not to insult The Damned but I only see them play two game modes.
One of which I personally hate as I feel it's primarily luck of spawn and the other just doesn't appeal to me as people camp the Getaway Vehicle.

But I'll give him one thing he is correct in say we play Free Mode Primarily, and it's true we play TL&D as it suits our vibe.
But we definitely don't Role-Play the closest thing to that was Mayhem's event, which we left due to lack of interest.
I was delighted to hear that The Damned had their own RP for around 12 Months, Hypocritical much?
But despite AJ's deluded belief we play Team Modes, but on TL&D it takes scheduling. Hell if you want a legit game nowadays, it takes scheduling.

Yeah I almost cried when I learnt Mason was thinking of leaving several weeks ago sigh.gif

And Yeah good point TMW is all about luck, that's why every game is 50/50 and we lose half the games we play rolleyes.gif

and oh yes, the Damned MC roleplay that lasted 12months, that was awesome....this one time I pretended to a biker who had a drug habit and kids....another time I invented a story about a friend called Cody and how we went to a drugs deal...but he died and then I blamed myself for it...that was such a great roleplay... how hypocritical of me to forget those 12months of roleplaying......

How did I ever find the time for that, when I was busy camping getaways .... rolleyes.gif and becoming a legit disallow CnC in the top 50 at one time?

Keep writing your eloquent bullsh*t Reaper,, I find it hilarious. lol.gif

-

On a more straight to the point note, be sure to add me guys for the TDM's on Thursday/ GL on Sunday. wink.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 25 June 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Get the f*ck off our topic you pathetic little excuse for a man.
You're twenty something years of age and spend your days bitching over a god damn video game.

It was one thing when it was about the game but you have to go ahead and bring Cody into it as if it was bullsh*t?
I wish it was a f*cking roleplay, then I could just switch the console and that'd be it, but it's stone fact that he's passed due those actual events.

You're truly pathetic AJ, no wonder half the forum hate your pathetic elitist scumbag ass.

Stay out of this topic, I'm not going to place a posting ban as I don't want to even see your pathetic name on this topic.
Same goes to anyone that wishes to support his pathetic bullsh*t.

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Louis van Gaal's red and white army!

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Highway Reapers, I'm personally coming into to this topic to thank you guys for putting the pathetic excuse of a human being AJ in his place.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 08:35)
Highway Reapers, I'm personally coming into to this topic to thank you guys for putting the pathetic excuse of a human being AJ in his place.

Spank you happy helper icon13.gif

Sir_jackel2409
  • Sir_jackel2409

Patched Member :)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by Sir_jackel2409, 26 June 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Aj is one of many people I find pathetic on the forums that use people's lost loved ones as an insult.. Aj needs to grow up and get a fu*king life.. I really hope he reads this and know what I think of him and that he should mind is own Fu*king business

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Sir_jackel2409 @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 12:11)

Aj is one of many people I find pathetic on the forums that use people's lost loved ones as an insult.. Aj needs to grow up and get a fu*king life.. I really hope he reads this and know what I think of him and that he should mind is own Fu*king business

Save it for the TDM. icon14.gif

We don't need more useless banter on our topic.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

he should mind is own Fu*king business

This whole saga is wrong and people should read from their own song book.

Sir_jackel2409
  • Sir_jackel2409

Patched Member :)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Leary @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 12:18)

Save it for the TDM. icon14.gif

We don't need more useless banter on our topic.

Ok sure it's just people like him that really piss me off big time

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 23:39)
this one time I pretended to a biker who had a drug habit and kids....another time I invented a story about a friend called Cody and how we went to a drugs deal...but he died and then I blamed myself for it...that was such a great roleplay... how hypocritical of me to forget those 12months of roleplaying......

How did I ever find the time for that, when I was busy camping getaways .... rolleyes.gif and becoming a legit disallow CnC in the top 50 at one time?

Keep writing your eloquent bullsh*t Reaper,, I find it hilarious. lol.gif

and that right there ladies and gentlemen is one of the reasons why aj's only friends are his gang lol.gif

in other news great games last night guys everyone had loads of fun in the tdm's and races smile.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 26 June 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Your argument is invalid mucker. Better learn to absorb information properly from a paragraph before you make more of a mess.

Mr Reaper

Is this GL match good for Sunday? Get as many of your gang as you can Lets serve up a classic.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

Christ AJ is a pathetic moron.

He thinks his bullsh*t was just banter.
Banter stays game related he had to pathetically expend it to personal.

Pathetic excuse of a man.

Probably one of my largest forum based regrets posting the event,
I knew some people would think it was bullsh*t,
Just hoped they'd be decent about it.

AJ thinks I'm ju rolleyes.gif st being too sensitive, but I'd like to how you react
when an arrogant egotistical twat mocks the death of your boyfriend..

And you wonder why he did this? Because I mocked his Game Modes.
Truly f*cking pathetic.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

Yeah brahh thats some lame sh*t...lame as fuuuuuck

Yo just wondering when you get your tv back pm me and we can game it up all weekend to break it on in smile.gif
Also if its not too much hassle id like to do my trials this weekend and get on our main page and be a real part of THR biggrin.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

I can't be at the match today b/c I'm at my aunts this week with no playstation. I'll most likely be there for the GL though.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 01:48)
Yeah brahh thats some lame sh*t...lame as fuuuuuck

Yo just wondering when you get your tv back pm me and we can game it up all weekend to break it on in smile.gif
Also if its not too much hassle id like to do my trials this weekend and get on our main page and be a real part of THR biggrin.gif

MUST NOT CORRECT GRAMMAR!!! lol.gif

You'll get your tryouts, don't you worry, I was as eager as you but it takes a little time! icon14.gif it makes me happy to see new people so excited for try outs! biggrin.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

So had a lot of downtime on my end lately and not really expecting it to pick up within the next week or so.

But finally got around to watching The Matrix and Inglorious Basterds.

You were right Nightmare I loved IB, I knew I would once I learnt it was a Tarantino Film.
Just breaks my heart that I turnt the movie down when it first came out.
I saw a bad pirate version of the film cut the intro and started with the scene of them speaking French.
Having no knowledge of the film nor it's great director I called it quits about five minutes in.

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 15:14)
You were right Nightmare I loved It

I knew you would Prez lol. lol.gif

It's quite long and a little drawn out at times, but it's still one of the greatest Tarantino films out there. I like Django only a slight bit better lol.

The scene w/ the Nazi officer and the 'Bear-Jew' is particularly beasty, as is the final confrontation in the theater. icon14.gif

The Matrix was pretty good too, however the Wachowski Brothers (or is it Wachowski Brother and Sister now?) films have always come off as a bit weird for me. I think they sometimes confuse coolness and originality, for a very complex and intricate story arc.

I now recommend From Dusk till Dawn, which is hands down (IMO) the greatest Rodriguez film to date, and features Tarantino in his largest and most well done acting role. Harvey Keitel, Antonio Banderas, George Clooney, Danny Trejo, and some other fairly big names are in this as well, and everybody is just top notch!

I HIGHLY recommend you watch it if you find yourself bored again Prez, as as w/ Inglorious, I guarantee you'll love it! icon14.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Christoph Waltz performance is the best thing about that film. I also thought Michael Fassbender was quality too icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

The one thing I hated in Inglorious Basterds was Mike Myers.
I love Mike in Wayne's World and Austin Powers, but as a Military General..
..I couldn't take his voice seriously at all. I was just waiting for a "YEAH BABY, YEAH!"
The line: "Whiskey, straight. No junk in it." to me just sounded a little too Austin.

I loved The Matrix aim to what the rest of them, but it's definitely something you have to pay attention to.
I loved the entire film, but once it got to the very end and he flew away post credits that ruined it for me.

I really hope they went back a step in the other two films.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

lol.gif I'm personally responding to this post to thank you, Tommy. for being so stupid and giving me something to laugh at .

Seeing as you guys backed out of the Gang League match this Sunday, we will provide another day and time in the next few weeks.

See some of you tonight for TDM.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 19:12)
The one thing I hated in Inglorious Basterds was Mike Myers.
I love Mike in Wayne's World and Austin Powers, but as a Military General..
..I couldn't take his voice seriously at all. I was just waiting for a "YEAH BABY, YEAH!"
The line: "Whiskey, straight. No junk in it." to me just sounded a little too Austin.

I loved The Matrix aim to what the rest of them, but it's definitely something you have to pay attention to.
I loved the entire film, but once it got to the very end and he flew away post credits that ruined it for me.

I really hope they went back a step in the other two films.

The other Matrix film are bad Reaper. The Wachowskis did not have the vision to complete a trilogy based on cyber punk. I was so disappointed with them by all mean give them a watch but you find out yourself.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 27 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

We hardly backed out, things came up so we figured we'd let you guys know.
It's a little inconvenient yes, but it's better than having your guys show up for nothing.

To remain within the deadline, we'd have to do it next weekend,
how's the same time on Saturday sound, or earlier on the Sunday.

Message me the response as you're still not welcome within this topic.

---

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 19:40)
The other Matrix film are bad Reaper. The Wachowskis did not have the vision to complete a trilogy based on cyber punk. I was so disappointed with them by all mean give them a watch but you find out yourself.

I didn't figure it'd be much better if at all, but being somewhat interested in it I'll watch them all sooner or later.
Simply so I can say, I've seen them all. Once I start a series I usually feel compelled to finish it.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

How were the TDMs guys?

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

Good gaming in those matches against the Damned, well the Damned and some "old friends" hah!

Slayer you played really well the 2nd game!
We all worked efficiantly as a team!

I believe at one point we were said to have been "spawn killing"? biggrin.gif

We are the elite! Hahahahaha lol.gif

I kid I kid tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users