☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,496 replies to this topic
BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Scottish Independence - No Thanks!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

I'm not bothered, I'll be free both weekends.

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=VP of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (xXWarlordXx @ Friday, May 17 2013, 15:00)
I'm not bothered, I'll be free both weekends.

I second this. icon14.gif

Either or works just fine to me, I'd just like to see as many Brothers as possible when it happens!

As for myself, I've been on a Skyrim bender for the last few days with my newly created Redguard warrior D'jango.

As with any time I start binge playing a game, said game is where I'll likely be most of the time in the near future.

However, as always, I'll only be a message/text chat away if you guys need me! icon14.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

What a great name NM tounge.gif

I can make Church whenever, but I'd prefer it to be planned for next weekend.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

sorry to post this, ahh what the hell... THE PS3 is NOW IN TONS OF PIECES!!!! i smashed the sh*t of it when it froze on GTA... (NOTHING OR NOBODY f*ckS WITH MY GTA devil.gif ) so i had a little fun just ripping the WHOLE THING APART... oh and you CAN'T pull the Hard Drive out of the Slim's anymore, they are screwed in and you can't get to them. Im not sure the next time i will be online, if i ever will be again. All in ALL i have had it with Playstation and don't really have another $250 to spit out my ass... so i guess this is goodbye for a while... confused.gif again.......

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Scottish Independence - No Thanks!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Friday, May 17 2013, 22:02)
sorry to post this, ahh what the hell... THE PS3 is NOW IN TONS OF PIECES!!!! i smashed the sh*t of it when it froze on GTA... (NOTHING OR NOBODY f*ckS WITH MY GTA devil.gif ) so i had a little fun just ripping the WHOLE THING APART... oh and you CAN'T pull the Hard Drive out of the Slim's anymore, they are screwed in and you can't get to them. Im not sure the next time i will be online, if i ever will be again. All in ALL i have had it with Playstation and don't really have another $250 to spit out my ass... so i guess this is goodbye for a while... confused.gif   again.......

Miss you already Beav! Gunna be hard riding formation now since Reaper has an aversion to it... nervous.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Don't let the rage consume you Beavaa!

You should've left it together so you could get it repaired tounge.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

@Warlord, Indeed, it is hard to not be there with you all to lead the pack tounge2.gif at least some of you saw my final sign on. lol

@Outlaw, im not under the warranty nor do i wish to wait or month to get it back. Also, its about what, $150 to get it repaired? or is that ordering the part cause im bad at repairs if it is a DIY.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Friday, May 17 2013, 23:02)
sorry to post this, ahh what the hell... THE PS3 is NOW IN TONS OF PIECES!!!! i smashed the sh*t of it when it froze on GTA... (NOTHING OR NOBODY f*ckS WITH MY GTA devil.gif ) so i had a little fun just ripping the WHOLE THING APART... oh and you CAN'T pull the Hard Drive out of the Slim's anymore, they are screwed in and you can't get to them. Im not sure the next time i will be online, if i ever will be again. All in ALL i have had it with Playstation and don't really have another $250 to spit out my ass... so i guess this is goodbye for a while... confused.gif again.......

when my old ps3 ate the gta disk i smashed the ps3 up to get the disk out the f*cking thing lol.gif then i got the slimline, hope you get sorted out beaver.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

i do believe the system was beyond the simple repair of just popping a Lens Cleaner in and it be running 100%. for the past 3 days the system hasnt loaded a disk based game. all it would do was go to a black screen and not load the game or i would get an error code immediately when i would try to load it up. Ill get a new one eventually, but probably not for a few weeks until i at least have the money.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

It's all good Beaver, your position in the brotherhood is secure.

You'll probably catch me in the chat, and of course on Skype.

MiniMan2.0
  • MiniMan2.0

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Friday, May 17 2013, 22:02)

What model number mines a 3000B series and the hdd just slides right out after removing the cover under where u put the disc in

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Wasssup Guys ! Its Souljah

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Good to see you on forums man! icon14.gif

Feel free to pickup an avatar or signature, or you can head over to The GFXsection and get a customized one. icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

user posted image

Available on the following OS:

user posted image

50 million users love Kik! It's the fast, simple, and personal smartphone messenger that connects you to everyone you love to talk to.

Here's why you'll love Kik:

FAST: Kik is hands­down the fastest, most reliable smartphone messenger available. And with sent, delivered, read and typing notifications,
your conversations will come to life.

SIMPLE: We believe that simplicity is the ultimate in sophistication. We've spent thousands of hours making sure Kik is the easiest,
most beautiful smartphone messenger around.

PERSONAL: Your Kik username ­ not your phone number ­ is your Kik identity, so you can keep complete control of your privacy.

And now you can do even more on Kik, with new features that let you instantly find and share fun videos, sketches and pictures.
Kik Messenger ID: Mr._Reaper.

Alright, so as you've read above Kik Messenger is a messenger for Mobile Devices.
I'd like for all of you who have it available to you install it and add my User ID.

I feel that this App could become quite handy in managing this brotherhood.
I believe this for the following reasons:

- It'll allow you to contact me 24/7. (Don't always expect an instant response)
- It'll allow me to contact you if we need you to fill in for matches.
- It'll allow me to send reminders for Matches, Church or other gatherings.
- It'll allow me to send instant updates regarding The Club.

I must assure you just because I'll have you at hand, doesn't mean I'll constantly contact you, I will respect timezones and your own time.
I personally feel this could be beneficial and if it flops, we've lost nothing.

----

Also, I've spoken with my ISP and my network should be good by late this evening. (EST)

Additionally, I've received a ticket in the mail telling me to go and collect a parcel.
I'm assuming it's my recorder, so I should be picking that up today.

Lastly, apologies about my recent activity but as I've said, "sh*t's hectic around here."

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

Brothers I just bought a mic.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Taven Kraven @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 20:11)
Brothers I just bought a mic.

Glad to hear it man, you'll finally get to the full multiplayer experience.
This isn't entirely a good thing, Liberty City contains a lot of squeakers, but it's better than CoD!

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

GTA is WAY better than the trash talking on CoD... haha. oh and i guess i should announce this now... BEAVER IS BACK!!!! i got an OLD 80GB (USED) for $229 at Gamestop... and being so, i DID buy the 2 year warrenty for $50... not a bad $300 spent... and Reaper, even Gamestop says Playstation is only out for you Money... ITS SO f*ckING TRUE...

P.S. i dont think i can pull back up my StonersDarkness account though... either i dont remember what E-mail i set up on or the password... so for now, it's JUST BEAVER!

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Monday, May 20 2013, 23:13)
P.S. i dont think i can pull back up my StonersDarkness account though... either i dont remember what E-mail i set up on or the password... so for now, it's JUST BEAVER!

N-N-NOT STONER!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HAD SUCH GREat memories! cryani.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

thanks for the message on ps3 saying beavers back lol.gif it made me smile.

SissyTia420
  • SissyTia420

THR's Matriarch

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

Along with What Beaver said, we are back! (all 4 accounts, I figured them all out within an hour or so...)

SO, now all is back to normal, EXCEPT, no more Playstation Home confused.gif it was fun while it lasted, but the rule is no Home this time sad.gif

anyone on and want to play?? icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

Great to hear Beaver/Phantom!

Went to collect my recorder, turnt out it was a different order.
I've fixed my internet so expect to see my online soon.

I just HAVE to finished The Walking Dead, it'll take me around an hour and a half.
Then I'm up for GTA or whatever you guys are up for playing!

However, expect me to disappear on Thrusday as Resident Evil: Revelations comes out.
That being said I will be seen on the weekend and even Friday, just hope my recorder arrives beforehand.

Also, Church will be this weekend!

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

What time is church?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Junie360 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:59)
What time is church?

Really depends on your timezone, but for the US it around Saturday Night.

SissyTia420
  • SissyTia420

THR's Matriarch

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

I will NOT be attending Church, due to me having to work.

Had a GREAT day with Shady_C! played a little of everything, Mafia Work, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E, Deal Breaker 100 times smile.gif , then I had to leave for work, Thank you for the games and helping me get a little closer to leveling up smile.gif (although I have a LONG WAY to go on my THR account! still a lvl 2)

Now time to either find someone to play GTA with, or watch TV, I'm leaning more toward TV since no one is on and Nightmare is on TBoGT Single Player. (have fun, dont die, and PASS IT FOR ME! HAHAHAHA)

hope to see people on tomorrow!!!

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by Junie360, 23 May 2013 - 09:33 PM.

I might be able to make it

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

I highly doubt it due to comforting my grandmother.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Judging by the inability to attend by a hand pull of members.
We may be postponing Church until next weekend.

In other news, I've finally set up my recorder!
The quality looks much better than my last but still needs a little tweaking.

Whenever I catch some of you guys I'm up for some f*cking about for the camera.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

Awesome man. I wondering when you were going to get that damn thing, ha ha, Must be cool. icon14.gif

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=VP of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Brothers/Matriarch!

Well, it's official.

Last night Prez asked if I could jump on GTA, but I unfortunately couldn't do so because I was certain I broke my right hand.

Today, that has been confirmed. I have a few broken bones in my wrist, and the scaphoid in my hand is damaged.

I have to tyoe this very slowly and deliberately using the big knuckle on my middle finger lol, as holding the controller normally is excruciating right now.

I don't know how long my hand's planning on staying fxcked up for, but I'll definitely see you guys in Church when it goes down! icon14.gif

Lastly,

How's Revelations Prez, any good?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Janitor44 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:49)
How's Revelations Prez, any good?

I'm loving it, it feels like what RE5 Should've been, whilst RE5 is what RE6 should've been.
I'm not sure how much sense that makes, but basically RE6 is a joke, and this is great.

Personally, I feel this is better than RE6, I'm not sure how it levels with RE5 yet.

One thing I love is the dodge/evade tactic from RE3 has returned and it's lovely!

Sucks to hear about your hand, hopefully it puts you out of gaming for only a week or so.
But I can say confidently we won't have you back to full playing strength for at least a month.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users