☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,652 replies to this topic
BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

I'm not speaking on behalf of the entire club, but IMO we may as well be dropped from the league.

As it stands, GTA V is a pretty shameful display compared to IV, and I don't have the energy or patience when I get home to sit and play it. Between the glitches and the just general fa**otry of miniguns, RPGs and tanks, it's not worth it.

Work, soon college aswell, and DayZ keep me plenty busy. Hirshone has no console, Nightmare has his family, Reaper has college and Outlaw's been playing DayZ with Reaper and I. That leaves Serpent and Mino on GTA basically.

To be perfectly honest, we didn't turn up to the QOTD game bcuz we couldn't be f*cked making the time for it.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

I understand, I'd like to hear from the rest of your crew before confirming that you've pulled out. :^:

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Of course, it's something we'll discuss. Just my personal feelings.

If we do drop out though, apologies.
  • T0X1C likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 28 August 2014 - 06:02 AM.

I partly share Warlord's view, however I can keep playing GTA at least accompany those that are stranded on it.
Such as: Serpent and Mino. But as the league, we'll get back to you onto at the conclusion of the weekend after we have Church.

I have no problem playing GTA with my guys, as terrible as it is but I don't think I'm happy making the effort to wake up.
during the early hours of the morning to play a match in a game that lacks so, so much. Especially with the new complexity of the league.

GTA V is rapidly heading the the direction IV ended, I only played to talk to my guys as the modders where just too bad.
Now that's happening over here and it looks like Rockstar that little intention of fixing this issue.

We're not going anywhere though, at least as a group we may not be as present on GTA until it's fixed or a nice update.
But GTA will always be my core game, and I'll always come back to it like most of us here I'm sure.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

If you think the new rules are too complex, do you have any suggestions to simplify it? It's just so that if one team doesn't show up, they'll go 2 - 0 down but still definitely have another chance to claw that back.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:54 PM

Any word? If you're still in we can probably get a team out any day this weekend and maybe any weekday next week.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by BloodyWarlord, 16 September 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Hey guis.
  • Mr. Reaper. likes this

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by Taven Kraven, 26 September 2014 - 01:47 AM.

Zombies back and I haven't fully experienced the gta online yet. Just got hooked up a week ago and I'm working up for a full patch. IV been hearing thr is breaking apart. Sorry I haven't been on in a while due to my connection. Is thr still standing strong? Could someone fill me in on some details? I really want to do something of use if there is anything. Lost my mic so I can only text for now but I can still hear you guys just talk you me. I miss riding with the brothers and latley it's all running around. Do we have a clubhouse or territory? Rivals Friendlies? I am back to being an active player THR-MC_ZOMBIE

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

THR has been "breaking apart" for years now, we're still here though... >:) 

• Sol-Serpent likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

In what sense is THR falling apart...?

The sh*te that comes out of people's mouths!
  • A J likes this

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

Pffft people can suck a fat one we are by far not breaking apart if anything we are getting our sh*t together rather than being like other crews/clubs that just throw themselves out to be emberrased...i say once we can remake the front page and promote the club again the forums will see a new wave of THR's kickasserie lol

Also on another note boys ill be movin to a new place once again in the following month me and my fiance are finally getting an apartment where ill have perfect internet and alot of time to play online since my fiance will be working night time jobs and such...so looken forward to riding full time again with the boys :)
  • A J and Commissioner Monk like this

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

• Members

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:32 PM

I'm hopping on now. Hope to ride soon

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

I was at work sorry brothas ill try to hop on tonight possibly on the mic as well but no gurentees....

I Really cant wait for the new virsions of gta to come out hopefully the ps3 one gets some of the perks that the ps4 is getting like a few new weapons clothes and cars...there apparently bringing back the dukes muscls car so thatll be sick :D but sadly i see then makin that just for next gen :( we can always hope...

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:42 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ywB6T3s-gbY

Alright, so as some of you guys know, I recently bought an Elgato Game Capture HD. After tinkering with the editing software I bought along with it, here is a video I made out of maybe 30 mins of gameplay. Enjoy!

• Taven Kraven likes this

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:17 AM

Thats pretty sick we got a recruitment vid but it doesnt seem to play on youtube for me it says no video available...But either way its awesome we need more vids from the club then we can get big on youtube...just an idea

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:56 AM

It wont work if you're on mobile.
Try this:
http://www.dailymoti...ideo_videogames

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

• Members

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Im sorry to say brothers but im so busy i have no time for the club. I will be turning in my colors and parting my ways now.. I have a wife and kid and that affects my game time. i only get a couple hours a day and there is never any brothers on at those times.. Thank you guys for letting me in even when i proved myself Unloyal. I hope we can all still be friends. THR has given me an experience that i will never forget. I will never fear death for i was once a part of it. Going back to my original account. Message me if your ever down to ride.

• BloodyWarlord likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

Im sorry to say brothers but im so busy i have no time for the club. I will be turning in my colors and parting my ways now.. I have a wife and kid and that affects my game time. i only get a couple hours a day and there is never any brothers on at those times.. Thank you guys for letting me in even when i proved myself Unloyal. I hope we can all still be friends. THR has given me an experience that i will never forget. I will never fear death for i was once a part of it. Going back to my original account. Message me if your ever down to ride.

Alright Brother, good luck with your life. It always sucks to lose a TLAD-Era member, but we understand.

SMG_MC_WARCHIEF
  • SMG_MC_WARCHIEF

The Original Gunner

• New Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:38 PM

Hey Guys dija miss me ^-^?? /XD

Shouldn't you be practicing beating teams while having a man or more advantage instead of surfing the web, warqueef? vPmx6Uxh.jpgxlGCZc9h.jpg
3rd and 4th time now. Getting a little embarrassing. Practice, practice, practice.
@Reapers have you been in touch with QOTD? From what I understand the game was scheduled for Saturday night but neither President or Warlord were there. If the game ends up not going ahead, the win will have to go to QOTD.
LOL a jet capture matters to me why?

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:58 AM

Hey Guys dija miss me ^-^?? /XD

Shouldn't you be practicing beating teams while having a man or more advantage instead of surfing the web, warqueef? vPmx6Uxh.jpgxlGCZc9h.jpg
3rd and 4th time now. Getting a little embarrassing. Practice, practice, practice.
@Reapers have you been in touch with QOTD? From what I understand the game was scheduled for Saturday night but neither President or Warlord were there. If the game ends up not going ahead, the win will have to go to QOTD.
LOL a jet capture matters to me why?

Who knows, f*ck off the page? Thx Warqueef! 

NastyTrickster
  • NastyTrickster

A.K.A: NastySix, o0oSixo0o

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:32 AM

Just dropping in to say hi, looking good!! :^:

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:45 PM

What's up guys, hopefully you've made it this far and are about to post! Bare in mind the topic I made on the website before posting. You don't need to write a book, just a heads up to let me know you've made an account and who you are! 

@NastyTrickster Thanks man. Nice patch you have there! ;)

Sol-Serpent
  • Sol-Serpent

THR-MC_SERPENT

• Members

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:46 AM Edited by Sol-Serpent, 23 October 2014 - 12:48 AM.

Hey guys and gtaf. It's been quite a while since my last confession. Can anyone suggest any interesting threads/topics worth having a look at?

Edit:signature

MIN0
  • MIN0

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:17 AM

Hey GTAF! My first user on this forums so i'm quite a noob. Hehe. My psn is THR-MC_MINO and I've been in THR for about a year. Looking forward to use the forums.
  • A J and G D like this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:12 AM

Glad to see you on here guys. :)
  • MIN0 likes this

MIN0
  • MIN0

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

Better late than never, right? Hehe. I still need to fix a signature and some other things. :)

The Road Warrior
  • The Road Warrior

I'm just here for the gasoline.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

It's good to have a little free time again guys.
Great to see more of us posting on here again as well, welcome Mino! :^:

Yes, this is Reaper, I've since disabadoned my previous "Mr. Reaper" account, as with all the current changes I just wanted to.

For those that haven't noticed, Warlord has taken the reigns as President and I've stepped down to the role of Vice President.
This change is mostly due to complications on my end with my personal life, study, work, family and relationship problems.
This change was in best interest of the club and by no means do I have any intention to leave, just I'm currently unable to lead.
Watching for the distance as I've still had little time to play I see Warlord has made several great changes and advancements.
This includes everyone else that has also stepped up since this change began a few months ago.

So for those of you who haven't please add me on PSN: TheRoadWarriorXI.

• BloodyWarlord likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:52 PM Edited by BloodyWarlord, 24 October 2014 - 04:53 PM.

Thanks Reaper. And it's good that you've returned to us after your absence.

@Mino: Here's a pretty basic sig. You can always go to the GFX Requests and Tutorials section to get something more specific. :^:

dnK9Nfn.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dnK9Nfn.png[/IMG]

MIN0
  • MIN0

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by MIN0, 24 October 2014 - 08:10 PM.

Thanks, reaper! And Thanks, WL! Think I got it to work! Haha, such a noob. Still adjusting the this whole forum thing. Hehe

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

Thanks, reaper! And Thanks, WL! Think I got it to work! Haha, such a noob. Still adjusting the this whole forum thing. Hehe

All good. You've gotten a hang of it quite quickly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users