☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,652 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

Stay on topic. If you have complaints please take them to the network support section.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

You give me a verbal warning for what?

This topic is for general discussion, for THR and others to discuss general things. Forum complaints, correct me if I'm wrtong, fits into general discussion.

How is talking about the forum any more "offtopic" than spamming up a page with one-word posts and images?
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

I also received a warning for my post here too.  :blink:

'Please stop spamming the forums with your disdain for how we run things. If you want to make a complaint about a staff member, or just how things are managed in general, please use the network support forum. I understand you guys are just trying to speak your mind, but all you are doing is inciting off topic complaining that is completely unproductive. Thank you.'

Fair enough, I will use the network support forum to provide some feedback, however neither myself nor Lazy did anything wrong to voice an opinion here in the first place, in actual fact both posts were well constructed, and weren't even aimed at how 'things are managed', it was more to do with the multiplayer community in general than the forum itself. To describe it as 'spamming' is utter nonsense, and simply 'over-moderating' this place. One last point, for two Damned members to be posting here about getting some games organised and talking about the community in general, this in itself can not be described as 'completely unproductive'. If you wish to 'crackdown' on spamming, I suggest you head over to the Yardies topic. 

--------------

Good suggestions Reaper with the weapons, we tend not to use cars in TDM on GTAO (maps too small generally!) I'd say we'd be happy with Weapon ruling no. 1, although I do think 'grenades' aren't that cheap and could be an exception to the rule. 

If we can get a time organised, I'm almost certain we could get full games of 8 vs 8, if it's more impromptu, then perhaps 5 vs 5. 

• lazy. likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:42 AM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 09:45 AM.

I'm not against the use of grenades. Sticky bombs can be a little annoying but they're not the devil that is the assault shotgun. Certainly no AS, minigun or RPG!

I agree with choosing core maps. We should choose maps with a maximum of 16 players so that if we do manage to get 8 players each then everyone will get a game. These maps usually have an 8 player minimum but getting 4 players certainly won't be a problem for us. We had about 10 raring to go in the proposed game vs DDZN. It will probably depend on how many members you have available who you want to play.

Anyway I got a warning for giving my opinion on the led by matter. I wasn't hostile, I didn't break any rule, hell I didn't even swear and I f*cking swear a lot. This site...
  • lazy. likes this

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

So i guess you told the Yardies the same thing right Deffpony? With all the spam that goes on in there surely you laid the rules down on them too right? Or did Andy just tell you to hate Damned members too?

Anyways yea we need to have a friendly TDM with each other. You're the only other gang on the forum that i actually see playing TDMs. I think we can relive IV through V. We've all had our differences but enlight of recently forum activity, ive come to respect you guys more then ever. So cheers and heres looking to having some good fun games.
  • lazy. likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

Lol I never understood why some mods take everything so serious and act like mindless terminators even when it isn't needed... at least in this topic. Aj and lazy getting warned just proves that.

Anyways i'm leaning towards option one or two, grenades and stickies are fine imo. Heres's hoping to have some good games.
  • A J likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by xXWarlordXx, 06 February 2014 - 12:53 AM.

EDIT: Never mind, I see...
  • PresJOK3R likes this

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

I paid f*cking 70 to 80 buckes for the special edition. and i cant even f*cking play online,,,..11!!@#!@#!@#$! This is so much f*cking bullsh*t. all this hard work to f*cking pay for the f*cking interned and this f*cking piece of sh*t game that feezes every f*cking time i go online. UBER PISSED OFF... In other words sorry brothers but i think my gta online days are over for good

Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

We're Goin' To Aruba!

• The Yardies
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thought you all might enjoy this funny vid I captured the other day when Dnero and I were in your game.

• Dnero, Hircine ☠, BloodyWarlord and 1 other like this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

I'm good with option 1, nice vid dole rotfl 

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

What's up guys

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

not much gemini im glad to be talken on the forums cause now i have data back on my phone so i can post on here while on break at work and see how yall doing....i am going to really try and be on psn a hell of alot more just because of moving and work ive had no time but now im doing quite well and am looken forward to riding the highways with you brothers and sista again...i got the day off tomorrow so ill be up late on psn for sure so see you on the highways everybody

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Ayee wassup bro, glad to hear you're alright and still alive lol. i'll most likely be on tomorrow night depending at the time but im not sure yet because I might be with my girl. My gta servers have been acting up lately and idk why but it's been pissing me off because my network is fine it's just GTA, usually at night too but we'll see. 

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by A J, 20 February 2014 - 09:06 PM.

you're just constantly rage quiting, connection issues my ass  :pp

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

It'd be nice if you didnt post on our page with your bs lmao, especially coming from the guy who is constantly lagging.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

It'd be nice if you didnt post on our page with your bs lmao, especially coming from the guy who is constantly lagging.

s3Z4tmo.gif

O'really  :orly: , sorry for posting a joke on your page.  :whuh:

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:16 PM

right lol you're Mr. Innocent now

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Gemini, it was just a joke, lol. AJs just a troll :p
  • A J likes this

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Nice to know :music:

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:05 AM

Gemini, it was just a joke, lol. AJs just a troll :p
Not a very good one, trolling is an art. :p

But yes, R* servers have been f*cking up since the 1.10 update, apparently.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Gemini harbouring that hatred he be feeling for The Damned.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 27 February 2014 - 07:20 PM.

Well, if you've read any of the gang topics in the past few hours I'm sure you've already read it but here it is anyway.

GTA Online: The Business Update Coming Next Week, Tuesday March 4th
http://www.rockstarg...xt-Week-Tuesday

actual_1393357340.jpg

Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update, coming next week on Tuesday March 4th to PSN and Xbox Live. Thrill-seekers and weekend warriors can hop in any of three all-new, blazing fast sports cars: the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R...
or take to the skies in the new Vestra airplane.

actual_1393357379.jpg
Take to the skies in the luxurious Vestra.

Swing by Ammu-Nation to pick up two new weapons, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine, which both offer some serious firepower. 

Dress for success with formal and business casual attire options like new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses, or don new all-business hairstyles and currency themed tattoos.
There's also a collection of new masks, perfect for disguising yourself during the next hostile takeover.

actual_1393357422.jpg
The Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine, two new weapons available as part of The Business Update.

Just like the recent Valentine's Day Massacre Special, the new vehicles and weapons will be available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons will be deposited into all three characters' inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties.
In GTA Online, you'll be able to purchase the new weapons and their attachments at any Ammu-Nation location while the vehicles will be available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas.

actual_1393357486.jpg
The Turismo R (right) and Alpha (left) evading LSPD pursuit through downtown Los Santos.

Don't forget that this weekend is your last chance to grab the Albany Roosevelt limousine, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun and all the rest of the exclusive items from the Valentine's Day Massacre Special before they're gone. Once you purchase them in-game, they're yours to keep - but they will no longer be available to purchase after midnight PST this Sunday, March 2nd.

And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including;
Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

Personally, I'm not as excited for this update as I was for the Valentine's Day DLC (shock-horror.).
But suppouse I should explain my reasoning behind my doubts for this,

- We have three new cars, which are simply new re-edtions of GTA:SA Cars, which I assume will be disappointing.
However, I am excited to see this new Jester, hoping it retains it's GTA:SA front wheel drive. Furthermore, still only a single 10 Car Garage.
So now I'd to have to replace three of my current vehicles for a whooping Ten Grand a pop!

- The new aeroplane looks exciting, but I feel it'll simply be a two seater Mallad.

- The two new weapons are what concern me the most, I feel the 'Heavy Pistol' will simply be a remodeled non-exclusive Desert Eagle.
However, the 'Special Carbine' I worry will be an unbalanced weapon and becoming the next Assasult Shotgun epidemic.
So I'm excited for the new pistol, as I don't use my Desert Eagle due to it's exclusiveness and the extend clip.. :/

By the way I'm loving how creative they've gone with the names, next update will feature the all new 'Driving Car' and 'Beating Stick'.

- Genuinely excited for the new customization options however, espeically the new hairstyle and masks we need a lot more.

- Last but not least, I fear they'll pull the same sh*t making some items exclusively timed to indirectly push to towards there cash cards.

• Hircine ☠ and BloodyWarlord like this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Ok so does everyone agree we should remake the scene from the mask?  :D

The new update doesn't really excite me, apart from the "Heavy pistol"  And the new clothes/hair/tattoos 

I wonder what new masks we'll get. 

----

Check out what I sent on kik guys maybe we should put up a topic on the site for further discussion? 

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by xXWarlordXx, 02 March 2014 - 12:44 PM.

I fear they'll pull the same sh*t making some items exclusively timed to indirectly push to towards there cash cards.

Heard so many people say this...

The valentines DLC was limited time bcuz Valentines day is one day a year. I can see them making other DLC relating to holidays/events and it being limited time, and that makes sense bcuz it's not Valentines day, nor any occasion, all year round. LBP does the same thing. The Christmas DLC was limited and then the beach bum wasn't. Sure, Xmas stuff was free and Valentines wasn't but I'm pretty sure everyone managed to scrape the cash together to buy everything anyway, did we not? My point being, yes Rock star want us to buy cash cards, but it's highly unlikely the Business DLC will be limited.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

I fear they'll pull the same sh*t making some items exclusively timed to indirectly push to towards there cash cards.

The valentines DLC was limited time bcuz Valentines day is one day a year. I can see them making other DLC relating to holidays/events and it being limited time, and that makes sense bcuz it's not Valentines day, nor any occasion, all year round. LBP does the same thing. The Christmas DLC was limited and then the beach bum wasn't. Sure, Xmas stuff was free and Valentines wasn't but I'm pretty sure everyone managed to scrape the cash together to buy everything anyway, did we not? My point being, yes Rock star want us to buy cash cards, but it's highly unlikely the Business DLC will be limited.

Fair point, I was more-or-less ranting to a light degree.

Anyway, has anyone seen the movie Drive? I hate Ryan Gosling's voice and face.
But it's not a bad movie, it's similar to Transporter in some aspects but overall lesser.
That being said, it's still a decent move and I'd reccomend it if you see it avaible anywhere.
Also stars Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Ron Perlman (Clay Morrow) as minor but present characters.

Even has a wicked chase scene with a Chrysler 300C... How I miss the PMP 600... :'(

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Fair point, I was more-or-less ranting to a light degree.

Anyway, has anyone seen the movie Drive? I hate Ryan Gosling's voice and face.
But it's not a bad movie, it's similar to Transporter in some aspects but overall lesser.
That being said, it's still a decent move and I'd reccomend it if you see it avaible anywhere.
Also stars Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Ron Perlman (Clay Morrow) as minor but present characters.

Even has a wicked chase scene with a Chrysler 300C... How I miss the PMP 600... :'(

I personally couldn't stand that movie.  Other than those few car chases, I found myself struggling to enjoy it.  I felt there were just too many scenes of just talk talk talk.

And btw, Rockstar said in the comments section that the DLC will be available long-term, rather than temporarily like the VDM DLC :^:

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hey guys,

Figured I'd stop by our 'cool page', made by Warlord.

Just had a delightful encounter with 13 Queens.
Which resulted in them pulling out "Whirly-Whirly's" (Minguns) and "Boom-Boom's" (RPG's).
But we were quick to retaliate with our own weapons firing "semen rounds".

---

In other news, Recruit topic updated as is our website.
Updates will be coming to this topic soon.

• Shady C and BloodyWarlord like this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

The President, Sgt At Arms & another member were all present in the 13 Queens. We were told that if we posted in our topic about the event that they would remove the posts! So that's exactly what we're doing.
  • Shady C and Mr. Reaper. like this

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:07 PM

They have the authority? You better watch out guys, you are dealing with players good at the game! With their Chrome super cars and pink guns. ;)

Also I had fun with gemini at the meeting, I have to say it looked pretty official.

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

Noobs Ehh. Lol 13 Queens can bring it >;) :devil:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users