Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,480 replies to this topic
eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Mason. We don't use the Forums much anymore. Social Club we are most active. And our site. ALSO no double posting silly goose!

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

lol omg you ended that even gayer than i could possibly imagine xD but alright thats cool ill just bounce on the site more then...and ill double post as much as i want ill triple post ill post till its PRICELESS!! MUAHAHAHAH

but in all seriousness ill just be more active on our site and social club :D
  • A J likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

We'll be back to active on here again soon enough.

Just a lot of our guys haven't adjusted to the 'new' layout.
Some of them have issues with it on their devices, whilst other just haven't made the effort yet.
But GTA V's shine is starting to wear off so the latter will be making the effort so enough, myself included.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

ohh ok reaper thats cool we will be back on here i just hate seeing us on the second page or at the bottom you know...and what u mean gtaVs shine is starting to wear off? is everyone getting bored already?

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by Junie360, 31 December 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Sup Brothers!!

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

Great games tonight guys it was a laugh!

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

What did I miss? :p
  • Solid-Snake_MG likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

Damnation. 

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Off is the general direction in which you should f*ck.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

Some good TDMs today with Outlaw, Shady & a few others. Those USSV guys were really...something.

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

Damnation.

Aw shucks, maybe next Time. (^:

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

Hey guys, just dropping mention to register for the gang race if you're interested. Thanks! Good luck!

http://gtaforums.com...e-registration/

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Well guys, I've updated the website.
I've also learned how to use our Table Coding, which seems the same as here.

That being said, I should be updating our topic and the 'Current Gangs' topic soon, finally.

---

Also, you'll notice above Otter have invited us to partake in the OGA Race.
To summarize for you that aren't familiar with the event or terms:

OGA, stands for: Offical Gang Alliance.
"Official Gangs" are those that have Private Forums and User Groups.
Such as: The Precinct, Leone Family Mafia, Zaibatsu etc. List in no order.

The OGA Race, is basically a tournament of sorts to become an Official Gang.

Would like to know how you guys feel about signing up.
I think it could be some decent fun, and a chance to mingle with new people.
Win/Lose it should be a chance to meet some new PS3 Side Crews.
Details about the tournament such as modes, settings, dates and so forth are pending.
So we'll discuss this over the weekend, and gather a conclusion before Sunday Afternoon.

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

If i'd be accepted for whatever is happening i'd love to do that. Thanks for the updates on everything Reap!

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Sure, I'm up for it.

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Hopefully I'll have a system and will be able to join everyone for the event by then!

Also. Check out the 13 kings page

It does feel good having new rivalries! Shooting at the same rivals over and over was getting dull!

Mr.Leary
  • Mr.Leary

Saint

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Good news brothers, I've just gotten married! she's from China her name is Alice, she's 23 :panic:  :inlove:

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

So quiet lol. Wassup Brothers! 

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

Absolutely. Nothing.

I would use the forums more...

But it's so much easier to be lazy.
  • Shady C likes this

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Got the internet.. be on tonight ~!!!

Sol-Serpent
  • Sol-Serpent

THR-MC_SERPENT

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

The OGA race sounds good.we need a good clean challenge.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Got the internet.. be on tonight ~!!!

f*cking hell, you're still alive Zombie? ;)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Hated. Adored. Never Ignored.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

The OGA race sounds good.we need a good clean challenge.

Oh no, that ship sailed looong ago. :lol: It's a long story.

How would you guys like a Crew battle some time soon? I know we've had our differences and flame wars and everything, but at the core there's been a mutual respect and willingness to play each other. Certainly you're one of the few other forum gangs who are interested in competitive games.

It will be the general stuff. 2 TDMs (no assault shotgun, RPG, minigun, explosives, etc), 2 races (anything goes) and maybe a capture mode (same rules as TDM). This weekend would work for us but playlists have been f*cking up recently and you can't do proper crew battles without making a playlist. If playlists are working would you guys be keen for Sunday night maybe?

Choose 2 TDMs (make sure that they allow 16 players), 2 races (most allow 16 players but just make sure) and 1 capture mode (16 players, again :p). We'd prefer to just choose R* made stuff but if you really want a custom map added just link me to it so I can add it to my game and create the playlist. An 8vs8 would be ideal, we'd probably be able to get 8 players to play. If you can't get 8 it's not a big deal.

Reply here and I'll make the playlist tomorrow or Saturday and link you to it. Game will go ahead when we both agree on a date. Let me know if you have any questions. :^:
  • Lazyboy. likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

We'll possibly be interested in a match or two in the near future.
However, this weekend we're all pretty scattered, even more so with the Super Bowl.

But if we get a a group with a free hour or so, I'll chuck one of you guys a message.
We may still be able to get a few smaller games together.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

It doesn't have to be this weekend, any weekend works for us.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Absolutely. Nothing.

I would use the forums more...

But they're so gay.

Fixed it for you.

• A J likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

come back to the forums guys this place is dead without you.

damn i miss the old PS3 community. i wasn't here long but it was you guys, MMD and Yardies, and a bunch of IV games i signed up for but never played in.

now, though, there's no events, no competition and no rivalries because now gang leaders are allowed to be mods who just ban people when they get upset, instead of sorting it out in gang matches.

i'd rather a community where both parties go "1v1 me bitch" rather than "stop looking for multiplayer games on a forum about multiplayer games otherwise we'll ban you!"

tbh we don't even need forum leaders here. we managed everything fine before, it was "our" forum and everyone was equal, if a thread needed locking then it just got reported and one of the other mods popped in and locked it.

simpler days... better days...
  • Sweets, Greasepalms, A J and 2 others like this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

I'm sure I'm partially to blame for some of this, my approach to other crews before games was taking banter a little too far at times, but meh. 

It sucks that I get warned for even posting in the Yardie topic, which led to me getting banned for 2 weeks, it's also lame that no Damned can post in the DDZN topic etc...THR-MC are currently more active in the game than on here though which is for the best and it's only matter of time, before we do organise some more good games, be it just one offs or in some sort of event like Gang Wars or Gang League.

I honestly think it might even be a good idea in the near future, if a separate topic was set up in the gang section to compile some ideas from each gang for a competitive event, in place of AndyGanteks solo efforts, which to be fair none of us really approved of in the first instance last year. 

No idea why I'm typing this here, and  I hope the Reapers don't mind, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts after Lazy's post. :^: (plus there aren't too many topics I'm 'allowed' to post in anymore :)

• Sweets and enjoithepain like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 12:55 AM.

Well I wasn't on much this weekend anyway, how about we have our game next weekend? Have you given any thought to the maps you want?

Just to add to what Lazy said, I don't believe that gang members should be led bys. Look at the latest exchange of words. Instead of being objective and saying, "Damned shut up. DDZN shut up," the moderator in question added his two cents in favour of his gang. Not a very good system we have here. :v: Meh, can't help but feel that the multiplayer scene is dying around here. Just a quiet, peaceful death.

Sorry for invading your topic. :lol: Seriously though, if you're keen on some games read my earlier post and choose your maps. :^:

Does Slayer post around here? I was in his lobby earlier and noticed him battling some guys in downtown. He left after a while and I was bored so I went to go fight them. I swear, I was getting sniped through walls. One guy somehow blew me up from miles away. At first I thought it was just some weird lag sh*t, eventually I concluded that they were some sneaky hackers. Medium ranks, no god mode. Just shooting through walls and killing me with explosives from 8 blocks away. Did you notice this too?

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

I'm sure I'm partially to blame for some of this, my approach to other crews before games was taking banter a little too far at times, but meh. 

It sucks that I get warned for even posting in the Yardie topic, which led to me getting banned for 2 weeks, it's also lame that no Damned can post in the DDZN topic etc...THR-MC are currently more active in the game than on here though which is for the best and it's only matter of time, before we do organise some more good games, be it just one offs or in some sort of event like Gang Wars or Gang League.

I honestly think it might even be a good idea in the near future, if a separate topic was set up in the gang section to compile some ideas from each gang for a competitive event, in place of AndyGanteks solo efforts, which to be fair none of us really approved of in the first instance last year. 

No idea why I'm typing this here, and  I hope the Reapers don't mind, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts after Lazy's post. :^: (plus there aren't too many topics I'm 'allowed' to post in anymore :)

Yeah, it seems that happened to a lot of gangs once V came out (including us).  At least we still communicate with everyone through the game itself though.

I miss the community in the old days as well, and I hope we can organize some more competitive events in the future, as some of my fondest memories from IV were from those events.  Although I will say that it would be tough to organize events as well as we did in IV, because of Rockstar's brilliant idea to make all blips white/red and their fantastic team generation.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Firstly, everyone's welcome to post in our topic. Yes, even AJ & Lazy.
That is so long as no-one's posting bullsh*t, drama, or outright lies.
So long it's genuine discussion, I honestly don't mind.
Good to see acknowledgement of excessive 'banter' however.

As for which maps, haven't given it too much thought just yet.
Trying to figure out what size games we'll be having first.
However, I'd prefer we use the core maps rather than creator maps.

In regards to weapon restrictions, I think we can all agree on one of the below:
1. - No Assault Shotgun, Mini-gun, or Explosives.
2. - No Assault Shotgun, Mini-gun, or RPG.
3. - No Assault Shotgun, or Mini-gun.

Personally, I'm leaning towards 1.
However knowing you guys vehicular combat is a likely aspect.
In which case, I see use of explosives justifiable.

But we'll discuss this as the week continues and see how everything develops.

Lastly,
Several more website updates underway.
Please take some time to write up or at least think about your characters bio.
You'll find the topic regarding this in our forums, you will need Patch Holder Access.

• A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users