☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,652 replies to this topic
BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Conversation's really flowing in here...
  • eminem11698 likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Would Sunday (tomorrow) be too soon? I'm away next week, but I'm sure other Damned members will be available to play out these games then.

Yes that would be too soon, have whoever will lead in your absence contact me, or we can organize it throughout the coming week.
I still think everyone is up the in the air about the currently selected settings anyhow.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Would Sunday (tomorrow) be too soon? I'm away next week, but I'm sure other Damned members will be available to play out these games then.

Yes that would be too soon, have whoever will lead in your absence contact me, or we can organize it throughout the coming week.
I still think everyone is up the in the air about the currently selected settings anyhow.

Yes that's true, about the settings.

Will either be Madmonk or T0XIC ;) 

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Toxic it will be. Im not playing ball with that cup farce lol. Enjoy parachuting bum first on to a spikey fence.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Sup Reapers.

What days suit you best? What days are definitely out for you? I have yet to ask the rest of my crew, any day works for me. Times that suit us will probably be between 21:00 - 00:00 GMT.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

What days suit you best?

Friday, Saturday. Between 21:00 - 00:00 UTC, sounds alright.
Maybe Sunday but it'd have to be earlier.

That's assuming it goes ahead,
I think everyone is most are in favor of postponing until Content Creator is out.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

I agree but I wonder how many of us will still have an interest in this game when that time comes. If they decide to charge for the Content Creator because of all the people glitching money instead of buying cash cards, personally, I won't buy it.

I'm sure Friday/Saturday will work, need to check with all involved. I'll let you know.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

GTAO is incomplete there so much to be added/removed to tailor the experience. They would be further along but we all know of the technical issues. Good things come to those who wait.Its 2 months down the line so lets not get our keggs in a twist too soon. For me GTA IV was 2 years down the line before I really got into it. If you guys want to get involved in an embryonic cup made from poor modes and poor understanding by all means batter in but im waiting for the real deal.I consider any competition nothing but pre season training at this point in GTAO`s development. Good luck troops.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by T0X1C, 28 November 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Edit: Ok with thanksgiving dinners and a few other distractions, turns out this weekend probably won't work for most of us. How does next weekend sound? Same days, same times.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

Good battles until the tanks came out. Your better than that guys. :bored:

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Good battles until the tanks came out. Your better than that guys. :bored:

Good battles indeed. The tanks weren't so much for you guys specifically as they were riot control in a sense, the whole game flocked to our confrontation at the airport so we figured we'd focus on killing everyone instead of just you guys.
  • eminem11698 likes this

Sol-Serpent
  • Sol-Serpent

THR-MC_SERPENT

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Anyone know where i would get a burrito?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Ok so Gang Cup game next weekend. 21:00 - 00:00 GMT. Exact day can be decided later this week.

--------------

Enjoyed Reaper survival last night, some of the most fun I've had in GTAO. That's not saying much tbh, since most of GTAO is spent sifting through empty lobbies. :sigh:

--------------

@Serpent you can get the Bugstars Burrito by their warehouse at the docks. Not sure if it can be resprayed. Otherwise jusr drive around the docks or Blaine County and hope one spawns.
  • Sol-Serpent likes this

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hey , would y'all wanna set up some 1 v 1 fair fist fights between y'all crew and mine ? Not a big crew but skilled fighters so we would like the challenge ? Psn: SouthSideChamp

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hey , would y'all wanna set up some 1 v 1 fair fist fights between y'all crew and mine ? Not a big crew but skilled fighters so we would like the challenge ? Psn: SouthSideChamp

No. Just...no.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

Ant gotta be scared

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by eminem11698, 01 December 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Ant

This gave me cancer...

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

haha indeed that post gave me cancerxD fist fights really...id just clock you with a baseball bat and call it a day...

just sayin yall its mahh birthday im finally 20years old and im glad im part of THR in this great time :) i wish you all the best i probably wont be on today but if i am i look forward to gammin with yall brothers...take care and keep ridin

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

haha indeed that post gave me cancerxD fist fights really...id just clock you with a baseball bat and call it a day...

just sayin yall its mahh birthday im finally 20years old and im glad im part of THR in this great time :) i wish you all the best i probably wont be on today but if i am i look forward to gammin with yall brothers...take care and keep ridin

Happy B-Day Brother, we should play soon, maybe get the Dust squad back on Dust and play a few games.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

that sounds pretty decent warlord i got a sh*t ton of sp that i need help on spending abd it would be sick to merc some people like we used to....also i got black flag for my birthday so if anyone has that id love to play the online with you guys sometime to see how it is

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Only if it's 3v3 Melee between the crew. But wun on wun boi i well fuk ur sh*t up so bad your mam will cry cuz ur face get so ugly.

• Shady C likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 04 December 2013 - 05:25 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...-freeaim-topic/

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Come try

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

Come try

Nah, I ant about dat life breh.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

What's up?

Some brilliant games today, glad some of us got the chance to play some of those objective based game modes I know we've been avoiding. Although some of them are a bit...unbalanced...it was still a laugh. The AI on those game modes were kicking me and Shady's ass, I know that much. The tank DM was certainly close. I know Reaper was only one kill behind me, and Shady was one kill in front,  when I got that last second kill I stole from Eagle.

Beaver and I had the pleasure of taking part in a DM consisting of two randoms and killpatient & RickDigits from The Damned, whole DM was pretty good but the map was pretty f*cked up. I didn't even come across half the participants until the game was half over.

One of the more interesting days on V, I would say. Looking forward to Church this weekend, as always. Yours truly, Warlord ;)

• Shady C likes this

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Brothers/Matriarch! 

Sounds like you all had some good times yesterday, I'm sorry I missed it!

Unfortunately, I'll also be missing any fun today as well, as I've finally managed to line up some work again. 

I made an off the cuff remark to some of the Club a week or so ago that also regarded my gaming availability, and I'd like to officially state it here and now. 

I will likely become less and less frequently available to play throughout the near future and onwards.

This work opportunity I've come into encompasses far more than my current job, as we do various things throughout different seasons. 

As most of you also know, my second child is due in February, and that will also be a huge factor in my available downtime.

I will still try to get online as often as I can, I just wanted to point out that I have to prioritize certain things, and my activity will probably drop.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

ahhh nightmare it sucks to hear youll be away more im pretty much the same im full time and makin decent money so ill be away a bit more...but whenever youre on hit me up dude and we can always game it up...also just sayin to other brothers ill be on tonight cause i got no work tomorrow so ill either be playing fallout new vagas or gta online either way ill be on so anyone hit me up on kik or psn and ill be down...my bikes have gotten a little dusty and im in the need to change that so i hope to see you brothers tonight :)

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

"GTA Online Update: Free Deathmatch & Race Creators this Week, Capture Mode and More on the Way" - Full Article.

Break down of the article:

They aim to release "Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta" this week, in fact tomorrow.
So if we're lucky by the end of next week we'll have access to custom settings/maps.

They give further details on Capture Modes, now extending to more than just Capture The Flag.
Some of which actually sound like decent team based modes involving strategy but we'll have to wait and see.

Further bullsh*t about polishing Online heists before they release them.

Mention of substantial additions to Single Player including "unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas."

Well guys, go over take a moment to read it all and bring your opinions back here.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

i think its pretty badass the new content creator stuff commin out i would like some explination on what can be done atm :) also im really working on getting online more often i miss the club and wanna participate in more club events

also just wondering next time im online can someone join up with me and help level me up everyones rediculous levels and im almost 32 lol so some help would be appreciated...peace out brothers hope to see yall soon
  • A J likes this

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

hey guys this is bad we are on page two time to bump this sh*t up....id like to know how everyones doing and see about possibly playin some games or leveling up sometime soon i miss all of yall and cant wait for a session with all of us together like the good ol days lol
  • A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users