5,638 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

It's all good man,
We no longer have the new ID requirement.
However, it does come with limitations.

But best of luck to you.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

Cool games with you guys earlier, glad to see we can actually get along ;)

Funny sh*t at the airport with Muffin, Pres, Gemini and Beaver. Best part was when you lot were trying to get the limo in a titan. Somehow flipped the whole thing forward, exploded and killed everyone except me :lol: Looked very comical from my point of view. Followed by a couple of casual TDMs in kinda crappy maps tbh. Sorry for leaving early, got separated from the group, then disconnected and I didn't bother getting back on. Internet has been sh*t the whole day so apologies for any lag.

Good stuff :^:

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

Church today?

scottishEAGLE
  • scottishEAGLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

hi guys. i have sent a application on the highway reapers motorcycle club recruitment page. i am just letting you know in case you guys forget. you guys are a tight and cool bunch. 

see you guys later. 

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

Church was good.
Took a lot longer than expected due to some connection issues though.

Congratulations to Barracuda, and Tank and becoming Patch Holders.

Few images of Church from our Crew Snap Feed:

Discussing how BurgerShot has better Burgers than Up-An-Atom.

0_0.jpg

Peaceful Sunny Line up.

0_0.jpg

Similar shots after we debated that Cool Beans is in fact better than Bean Machine.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Oh, and Outlaw wouldn't behave so we decided to forcibly disarm him. (You know you laughed.)

0_0.jpg

Good Night!

0_0.jpg

• mason.ace likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Oh, and Outlaw wouldn't behave so we decided to forcibly disarm him. (You know you laughed.)

0_0.jpg

So...terrible....

Congrats to Tank & Mason on the Patches, you've both deserved it for a while now. Now Tank, no more talking to Ddog or Sean, ok? Lol Poor Tank.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

So...terrible....

And yet, you all laughed.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm gonna get going on ranking up my THR ID, I Just wanted to get myself settle on my hobo account first ;)

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Brothers/Matriarch! 

Good games yesterday, and although Church went a little longer than anticipated, I thought it was a good one! 

Congratulations to both Tank and Barracuda on earning their patches! 

All jokes aside, you guys definitely deserved them! :^: 

Outlaw, it's great to hear you're planning on retaining the use of your THR ID! Your input (IMO) as a Lt is too important for you to be a Nomad. 

Lastly,

Prez, please hit me up as soon as you go GTA:O. 

As soon as we completed our epic task last night, you went AFK and I had to bounce. 

I MUST KNOW IF WE SUCEEEDED!!  :panic:   :lol:

I'll definitely be on later tonight, and I'll be around all day too, so just chuck me a message when you're available! :^: 

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by hobointheyard, 28 October 2013 - 09:53 PM.

With rockstars EXCELLENT customer service, I finally got a password reset email from them reset my password, but for some odd reason, it now logs me in as "hobobill" who belongs to no crew. Now I'll have to go through this process again....

EDIT: Apparently my social club nickname is WomanlyVisitor91, according to the snapmatic feed. I think I may have been hacked or screwed by rockstars great cloud servers.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'll definitely be on later tonight, and I'll be around all day too, so just chuck me a message when you're available! :^:

I should be on soon, within the next 15 minutes or so.

WomanlyVisitor91

I was trying to figure out who the f*ck that was.
If the account is over a year old it should let you re-name it.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Problem is, I can't get into "womanlyvisitor91" because the account supposedly registered with my email is "hobobill."

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Problem is, I can't get into "womanlyvisitor91" because the account supposedly registered with my email is "hobobill."

Aha! I was curious as to why this "WomanlyVisitor" person had pictures of me in the shower! But it's only Outlaw, all is right.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 30 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Halloween is coming up fast, and I keep seeing images of Pumpkin Carvings everywhere.
So I figured, I'd post a few that I thought were very well done.

hobased_2180_3965019.jpg

prvi.jpg

treci.jpg

predatorfinalbig.jpg

Also, don't know if you remember the YouTuber E-Rock but I've posted a few of his videos before.
Basically he creates Metal Covers of songs, themes and much, below are Halloween/Horror Themes.

New Topic on our site.
Only Patch Holders currently have access to it.

Go ahead and give it a read and post your feedback/suggestions.

Lastly, no more posting in the Reapers of Hell topic.
They are simply too real for us, like super real, like really real.

But seriously, I think without our postings it would've fell off into the second or so page.
Alternatively, it would've been locked for mindlessly being bumped repeatedly with double postings.

SissyTia420
  • SissyTia420

THR's Matriarch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I'm Sorry, but I have to congragulate Outlaw on his post in the Reapers of Hell, too funny.

Also (i know I'm late, but had to figure out my login) Congratz to Tank and Barracuda! Wear them well, make us proud!

Me and nickodepo (played with most of us on RDR) have been playing a bunch of Races and Survivals to get money, so, I'm halfway to my goal! and if you ever see anyone with the name "BK_Bogie" he is nick's friend who has also been helping us get that money!!!

Had good games with the brothers as well yesterday until my net went out...Hope to have more fun today (too bad a woke up too late)

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

I'm Sorry, but I have to congragulate Outlaw on his post in the Reapers of Hell, too funny.

I love that Knuckles took it seriously and gave a serious response. LOL. As if he actually has an MC IRL, but somehow still sits and plays Video Games and argues with "kids" over the internet. How "Real".

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

omg i looked at knuckles new mc and what a joke he deffs doesnt have any real members i cant find his nomad charter crew anywhere on the social club xD even if hes legit hes such a bitch all whiny about us raping him its too funny to see ex members be all butt hurt once they leave its almost...PRICELESS i must say ;)

also just have to say thank you to everyone for voting me in i appreciate everything from the club and i wear my patches with pride and just glad to finally be patched....also we really should remake the front page with our new territories and rank board cause alot has changed and i just feel the page needs to be updated but as i say this im sure reaper is working on it

TWGeiger
  • TWGeiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Hey just wanted to put it out there that I recently submitted an app on the crew website. Hope to hear from you soon.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hey guys. It's Murdera, if you were wondering, this has been so quiet...

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hey guys. It's Murdera, if you were wondering, this has been so quiet...

Yes it has been!

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

What's up Brothers ! How's it going?

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

What's up Brothers ! How's it going?

GOOD yourself?

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Goood! Haven't been home but I should be tonight, Can't wait to play with all the brothers again due to the servers fxcking up and connection issues it's a bit difficult but hopefully rockstar fixed most of that already

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

yo brothers gotta say we have to bump up this topic we are almost on page 2 lol

also id love to organize sometime soon for a biker party with any of our allies we can all goto the strip clubs or bars i think it would be sick im gonna post on the clubhouse site for comfirmation and to see what brothers wanna be part of it :) i hope yall are down we can vote in the clubhouse...peace out brothas

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Ahhhh why is it so quiet I'm going crazy!

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

yo brothers gotta say we have to bump up this topic we are almost on page 2 lol

also id love to organize sometime soon for a biker party with any of our allies we can all goto the strip clubs or bars i think it would be sick im gonna post on the clubhouse site for comfirmation and to see what brothers wanna be part of it :) i hope yall are down we can vote in the clubhouse...peace out brothas

I like this idea :) im down! :^:

Slayer69
  • Slayer69

Patched member

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

What's up guys haven't posted in while so thought I'd just write a post. And damn nightmare where did you get all your swag?????

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

What's up guys haven't posted in while so thought I'd just write a post. And damn nightmare where did you get all your swag?????

Hahaha that was so random but so funny when he said that at church!! oh nightmare...

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hey wassup guys, due to school/job searching and spending more time with family has been having me a bit busy but I usually get on around night time now for those who are usually up ; Hope to play with all you brothers soon!

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Swag R Us in the Swag & Yolo aisle lol.  :lol:

So, how's everyone liking the Beach Bum update? 

I thought the Bifta was a surprisingly awesome throw-in, as well as the addition of several previously unavailable (to purchase or even find) vehicles to the San Andreas Super Autos site. 

I do however, kinda hate the fact that the Bodhi is now readily available through the aforementioned site, as it's rarity was one of the many reasons I treasured it so much. 

I also kinda liked the new Kalahari as well, even though it is a tad ridiculous. I think it's a sincerely unique, lightweight little golfcart/jeep hybrid, and the super thin wheels crack me up.  :lol:

I remain unimpressed by our new weapons though, especially the SNS. 

That thing is almost completely useless, and I honestly would have rather had another melee weapon along with the broken bottle instead. 

Still, at least it finally arrived right?   :p

I haven't gotten to try any of the new maps for the various game modes yet, and the new Survival maps were what I was most interested in. Has anyone played them? If so, how were they? 

Regardless, I'm looking forward to some good games w/ you guys soon!!  :^: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users