☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,638 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Why does all the action go down on the night I take a break from online? :monocle:

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Interested to know who played TDM for us, that we lost by a large margin? and then rage quited? :monocle:

dythlan
  • dythlan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Now this is complete trash talk, if by smash someone into oblivion you mean 5 of you spawn killing someone over and over again (me) then I agree but it is easy to do that. 

When I invited some Damned members into the game so we could have a fight, you ran away.

You want a gang battle anytime.

With even teams you guys are toast.

You guys are complete and utter cowards.

What's up brothers?

Notta lotta Brother. 

Finally managed to find and save a Canis Bodhi in GTA:O, and it is the crown jewel of my collection. 

Then, Dythlan of The Damned very douche-ishly came storming by, and completely fxcked up the Bounty I was trying to get by being a newb and scaring him out of the session. Then, he actually had the audacity to attack me in a fit of rage, steal my beloved Bodhi, and blow it up.

After repeatedly hammering him into nothingness, ( I sincerely lost count of how many times I killed him, suffice it to say, he's definitely my new victim lol) he began to inv as many other TD members as he could. 

This led to a TDM of Prez, Warlord, and myself, VS four of their guys. 

The Damned lost this TDM by a great margin, and we then moved on to a second TDM, where two of their team rage quit, and they were smashed again.

Good games you Damned members, now keep the hell away from my truck ya hear? :) :^:

dythlan
  • dythlan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by dythlan, 16 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

It was not team death match it was spawn killing and when Flam3s, wesley and a few other members of Damned joined they quit.

edit I missed the TDM otherwise for sure I would have been there..

Interested to know who played TDM for us, that we lost by a large margin? and then rage quited? :monocle:

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

It was not team death match it was spawn killing and when Flam3s, wesley and a few other members of Damned joined they quit.

edit I missed the TDM otherwise for sure I would have been there..

Yeah the free mode we did great but we had a tdm after you left, not so well. Nobody rage quitted, I left after the game cuz I needed money and we were outnumbered and I bet wesly had to go.

dythlan
  • dythlan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by dythlan, 16 October 2013 - 08:52 PM.

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

You are very good at embellishing a tale so lets clear it up shall we.....    

You were not the only one going for the bounty, I was also trying for it, you were standing by my car so I killed you to get the bounty.

After the tirade you gave me down the mic for sure I was going to trash your car as I am sure a lot of other people would do.

Finally managed to find and save a Canis Bodhi in GTA:O, and it is the crown jewel of my collection and I will trash it every time :)

• A J likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

My god, Dythlan..
You try to claim that Nightmare is embellishing a tale.
Yet you claim there were five of us, at no point in time was it more than three of us.
I mean yes Gemini was in the lobby briefly but left before anything started.

I was glad when you invited other members, we could start a TDM.
Get an actual Scoreboard and eliminate the flawed stack spawning, cops and med bills.
Killing each other repeatedly in Free Mode is hardly a Gang Battle.

You can claim that we are cowards,
But you are the one that run away from an actual battle.
You ask any of your Damned Brethren, Free Mode always has and always will mean nothing.
You should've joined the TDM's, they were in your favor and if you had the second would've been even teams.
At which point you said yourself, we would've been toast.

As for the TDM's, which you declined to even join. It was 3v4 then 3v2.
Not entirely sure whom it was but I think: Wesley, Flames, Puke, Bilzou?. Then just Flames and Wesley.
It was the Barnyard than the Downtown Studio Lot?. First game I'd consider a large margin.
The second was a little closer together.

Now please Dythlan, show some polite forum etiquette.
Keep your ramblings, within The Damned topic.
Especially your embellished tales of how three guys rapidly duplicated.

Should be a new private topic coming up on our site soon.
Primarily regarding forum signatures.

However we also need to discuss our RSC Emblem.

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

You are very good at embellishing a tale so lets clear it up shall we.....    

You were not the only one going for the bounty, I was also trying for it, you were standing by my car so I killed you to get the bounty.

After the tirade you gave me down the mic for sure I was going to trash your car as I am sure a lot of other people would do.

Finally managed to find and save a Canis Bodhi in GTA:O, and it is the crown jewel of my collection and I will trash it every time :)

I pity you. 

I checked how many times I drove your sorry asz into the ground after my previous post last night, and it was a cool FOURTEEN (14) kills.  :lol:

This, mind you, was in FM, well before the TDMs you were too much of a bxtch to participate in took place.

I honestly thought more of The Damned. I saw you, recognised you, and DIDN'T fire on you, as THR and TD have always shared a rather bizzare bond. 

I figured you'd come by to aid me in the capture of the bounty, whereupon we'd split the reward. 

Instead, you saw me working hard on taking the dude out, and used my moment of concentration to fxck me up. 

In your stupidty and focus on me, the target left the FM, and the bounty was lost. 

Great job dumb-asz. :^: 

The rest of you guys played admirably for the most part though, so great games! 

In closing dythlan, you're a can't play moron, and I welcome any future attacks on my person or property by you. 

I just love building up my K/D!!  :) 

@AJ:

By 'great margin', I mean our win on the first TDM. We won by at least 15 points I believe, and one of your guys (won't say who), was actually 0-12.

As for the 'rage quit', only Flames and Wesley stayed for that, as both PUKE and blizzou disappeared after the first TDM. 

I naturally assumed they rage quit over the crushing loss they suffered in the first game. 

Hope this clears things up, and dythlan....come at be bro!  :lol:

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Sup brothers, haven't posted in a while due to the loss of my iPod. Resorted to using the PS3 Browser. So far V has been a bit glitchy and majorly aggravating for some of us but it's defintely improved and I'm looking forward to that half a mil, as most of you are aswell I assume. Aside from a few battles with other crews, like the epic one with RATS, V has been relatively peaceful. Far fewer clans like SMG & 33st/LHDH. Hopefully after Church this weekend most of us can do something together, due to all the different lobbies and jobs in V it's not as simple as just sending an invite and everyone will join. 

• Shady C likes this

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

yo guys i will be on at 1pm PST so just wonderin when is church in my time zone and i may be able to attend maybe not im going to make a attempt lol...and just sayin anytime you guys are combatting the damned or other crews please message me on kik im always down to whoop some ass...specially some of the asses that have already been whooped ;D

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 19 October 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Reminder people, Church Tonight.
Further details can be found on the site.

Very pleased with our new Crew Emblem.
If only we could all equip it correct.
I still have yet to get an actual response from Rockstar's Support Team regarding the issue.

I really enjoyed our Highway Riding the other night, which became off-roading.
Which we did surprisingly well for a bunch of choppers, then we went aquatic.
It was great to have that many people on Jet Ski's through the rapids and battle up-stream.

Was also incredibly entertaining to find that pathway through the desert,
that creek/trail of no more than two inches of water, yet the Jet Ski's still traveled.

Currently re-watching the Mad Max trilogy,
I was fortunate enough to  catch a nice sale of the Blu-ray box-set.
The ending of the first still pisses me off.

Edit:
Eagerly awaiting that deposit of our first $250,000.
Since the newest update 1.04. Mission Cash Payout seems to have be greatly reduced.
I really hope this isn't an effort by Rockstar to make their compensation seem greater.
Or, even worse for their 'Cash Cards' to become something more desirable.

Still awaiting Heists and that 'Free' DLC Pack.
Just seems Rockstar really can't meet the deadlines they set.
However, I'm glad the game seems to be nearing a fully stable state.

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

i am hoping to get in on these rides now we got the patch worked out and once again great job on the patch its sick and suits us perfectly having the rockers finally on our jackets :)...i really cant wait for this 250,000 payout its gonna come in real handy for guns vehicles and for our members that dont have homes yet

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Pres and Madness. Also seems heated. Better get a fan to cool stuff down. Lol so cheesy. I don't know what went down so I'll won't get involved. Cold weather lately. I like the cold. Seems a lot. Nicer honestly. Snow is pretty. It is a bit difficult keeping up with my 2 accounts but I seem to make due. Now, I will be on Murdera. If you need me PM me. THR only.

Dnero
  • Dnero

This Dick Ain't Free

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

huehuehuehuehuehue

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Wasn't a bad few air battles.
I felt cheap with how our two jets collided at one point though.
Looked like I was going to smoothly pass and fire but it lagged/skipped and we hit.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Hey Reaper and how's it going? Say, are you still accepting any new members for the Highway Reapers? I may consider joining this clan very soon.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Yeah, we're still accepting.
I'll still need you to fill out the application via our site of course though.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Okay thanks mate. :)

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hi Dragonjack. I'm Murdera.
  • + Dragonjack + likes this

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hello Reapers. It's a sad upset that High Rollers got let go. Right now, I'm not in a clan but I'm in a crew external of GTAF. If it comes down to it, I might re-apply and stay active again, I remember I applied long time ago but wasn't active due to school. I will speak to you all soon, If I do end up joining, I'll make a THR-MC_ account due to how many friends I got on my main account. 

• + Dragonjack + likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

THR-MC_ ID's aren't a full necessity anymore.
Full details regarding it should be listed on the site soon.
Feel free to message me with questions about the differences.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Hey everyone. :) @Mr.Reaper. I have now finish off making that application form on the highway reapers forum. I hope you'll get it sometime. @James. I'll miss the High Rollers and nic, hah. Hopefully you'll join the highway reapers sometime eh? Take care bro.

SissyTia420
  • SissyTia420

THR's Matriarch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hey Brothers,

Sorry its been a while. Internet is too slow to have the PS3 and the laptop on at the same time. On a brighter note, I'm off tomorrow, and plan on doing some missions or what not during the day til Beavet gets home to take over. Lol. Hope to see some of you on, tho most is in school.

@Nightmare. I really need to talk in game with you. Been having a rough time. So if your free sometime tomorrow, id be happy if we could have a few mins.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Christ we're getting backed up on applicants.
To the applicants that read this, we are working on it.
Would make it all a lot easier if they actually listed their Social Club ID's.

Church this weekend.
The typical time. If this is a problem speak ASAP so we can adjust.

One our site, has anyone tried the new Chat Room?
It seems to be bugged, but I'm working on it. Message me if you notice issues.

Some snaps from our Crews Feed.

0_0.jpg

Warlord and I, explore the deep seas of San Andreas.

0_0.jpg

The final image of our brave sea diver, rumor says the Aqua-Duck got him, shortly after.

0_0.jpg

A Stop during our highway and back road cruising. Ignore the fire.

0_0.jpg

Just a little bit of R&R after a long day of drinking Whiskey, Wine and Green Juice.

0_0.jpg

f*cking Cyclists, what the hell are you doing on Route 68.

0_0.jpg

Yet another show of our infamous flying capabilities.

• Shady C likes this

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Reap I need Sunday to attend. I am busy all Saturday.

beggz
  • beggz

18.9.14 scottish independence 2014

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

alright brothers been a while since i talked to you all :( just got a kick in the face of nostalgia when i noticed that its round about 1 year since i joined thr :( seems like yesterday .. any one care to fill me in about the high rollers ? 

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Guys, you should be aware. I'm a cheater.

http://support.rocks...RLORD-A-cheater-

I'm sure some of you remember this Alex guy, and apparently, he remembers me....

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 25 October 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Wow.. What a sore f*cking loser.
As for the Tank shot you pulled, I goggled it after Nightmare told me.
You're not the only one to pull it off,
so I doubt it's a cheat or glitch or anything, I mean it is a .50 Cal.

Such a pathetic bitch move, from the same kid that threatened to have us "Blacklisted."

I find myself enjoying GTA:O less, and less.
All this dramatic bullsh*t seems to be worse than what it was with the cheats on TL&D.

So decided, to go check out the Reapers of Hell MC Topic.
I can't help but laugh at how many times he throws the word "REAL" in pure capitals.

Then Warlord decides to public disclose the fact that he's desperately trying to rip off our 'FAKE MC'.
Which is evident to anyone that actually played with him whilst he was attempting to join us.
But furthermore you can see that his application is almost a direct rip of ours, just a few words changed.
Not to mention that he begged and plead for our Members to join his 'REAL MC'.

Whilst I could agree that the Reaper Theme is quite common, especially since Sons of Anarchy.
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that The Reapers of Hell is a flawed attempt at ripping off us.

I also thoroughly enjoyed witnessing Mr. Originality coming into the topic to defend the similarities.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Guys, you should be aware. I'm a cheater.
http://support.rocks...RLORD-A-cheater-

I'm sure some of you remember this Alex guy, and apparently, he remembers me....

You Are! You Got Mods Brah! Im Reporting You For Being Good At The Game! :D

Id Report That Guy For Being A Tank Faag! :^:

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Sorry I disappeared like that fellas, it's just hard to keep up with two accounts.

Won't be around heh, thanks for the chance, good luck bro!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users