Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,660 replies to this topic
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by Janitor44, 07 October 2013 - 11:13 AM.

Brothers/Matriarch! 

We've had some great games over this last week and weekend, and have really begun to start our conquest of LS & BC. 

After a horribly rocky start, I believe most of us have stopped being plagued by game-crippling glitches and errors, and have actually begun to enjoy GTA:O.

We've still got a lot to learn, and a long way to go, but I feel THR-MC will be very successful in our new SA paradise!   :^:

Now, @Knucklez (and anyone else who've been playing w/ the Club using personal IDs)

This is VERY simple. We all absolutely NEED to be using our Club IDs ANYTIME we are gaming as a Club. We make these Club IDs for a reason okay?  It shows loyalty, dedication, professionalism, pride, and it keeps us looking sharp and organized. 

It also prevents the team killing of which you speak Knucklez. Warlord shouldn't have to waste his time and energy trying to explain to every friendly, that you're one of us. That should automatically be done by you, courtesy of your THR ID. 

So, I don't want to hear anymore complaints regarding TK'ing, if you (or anyone else), can't be bothered to use your Club IDs. 

As for your claims of disorganization, they're just silly. GTA:O is less than a week old, everyone's a little disorganized at the moment lol. I feel we're actually doing quite well in that regard, and have made great strides so far in not only working together to generate Club funds, but also in how well we work together in general. Also realize, you're relatively new, and unfamiliar w/ how we do things and communicate. As Prez stated, a lot of us already know our roles and what's expected of us, to the point of extreme shorthand or even non-verbal communication amongst one another. Stay active and attentive, and you too will develop these traits in time.

Lastly, I just want to touch on something Murdera and Warlord have pointed out. The complaints are fine, but they need to be spoken of in a more 'in-house' way okay? If you have issues regarding the Club itself or it's members, they need to be brought up somewhere other than here on our GTAF topic. You have ample choices including our Club site or in-game, but not here. You're always free to come to either Prez or myself w/ major problems, but try to work through it w/ whoever you feel wronged you first. :^:

Finally (so, lastly-lastly lol), to all my Brothers currently or soon-to-be online, I myself will be gaming on GTA:O for the rest of this fine night, so if you wanna crack some skulls together, just throw me an inv!   :^:

• Santa-SmokinAces likes this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hey guys, quick Q,

So I noticed your using custom accounts, how strict is this enforced, primarily because I hit 2.7 mil online yesterday and I really don't want to have to begin again

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hey guys, quick Q,

So I noticed your using custom accounts, how strict is this enforced, primarily because I hit 2.7 mil online yesterday and I really don't want to have to begin again

You could join the crew and game with us but you wouldn't be considered a member of THR, simply a hang around/friendly. Not wanting to lose your money is understandable but maybe at a later date when GTA: O is working 100% and we have the ability to do heists, which will generate plenty of revenue, you would consider joining us on a more dedicated basis.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Possibly, Also looking into maybe transferring some cash over, if possible. May throw an app your way

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

Deadly Sins MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Hey guys, quick Q,

You could join the crew and game with us but you wouldn't be considered a member of THR, simply a hang around/friendly. Not wanting to lose your money is understandable but maybe at a later date when GTA: O is working 100% and we have the ability to do heists, which will generate plenty of revenue, you would consider joining us on a more dedicated basis.

So if we don't have a THR-MC psn id we can't become a full member?

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Technology. 

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

No one worded posts you! Lol but technology it's not that big of a deal!

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Hey guys, quick Q,

So if we don't have a THR-MC psn id we can't become a full member?

Exactly. This is a non-negotiable step in fully joining THR-MC. Prez even gave all you new guys the opportunity to create your THR IDs prior to GTA:O's launch and w/o even a try-out, which he would typically never do, so you have only yourselves to blame if you made leveling your personal account characters a priority over your THR ones. 

In my eyes, it's not asking much. As I've stated before, it's extremely useful in many ways, and it keeps us organized and dedicated. 

TBH, I have very little tolerance or patience for people who are so wishy-washy or lazy, that creating a THR ID is some impossibly inconvenient task. If you show that little dedication to your potential Brothers and Club over a simple thing like that, I sure as fxck don't need nor want you at my back when it counts. Shxt, if creating a Club ID is that much trouble, just go join The Damned lol, they could care less. :p 

That's not how THR-MC does things though, so either make a THR ID and share it here or on PSN w/ your new Brothers, or fxck off. It's really that simple! :^: 

NOTE: I'm not singling anyone out here, just growing increasingly weary of all the dramatics surrounding ID creations. Do it or don't, but quit looking for leniency, 'cuz it ain't here. 

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

Deadly Sins MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

@Janitor
I understand the frustration you're talking about. I can only speak for myself when it comes to the ID confusion.

I put an application in a week ago. I've still heard nothing back. So I'm not even sure where I stand with the club.

I've been in this forum, social page, and the crew website looking for as much information as I can find. I try to do a little reading before I ask questions. I have not seen anything about the Id's being required.

So I'll wait until I hear something either way about my standing with the club before I ask any more questions.

Scott/PsychoHenchman

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 08 October 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I put an application in a week ago. I've still heard nothing back. So I'm not even sure where I stand with the club.

Apologies for that, there was no known record of your application.
After looking everywhere for it, I finally found it.
You used our old website to apply, so it was overlooked.

Feel free to ask any question, either here or on our site: http://www.TheReaperCrew.com
Additionally, if it's not an issue, please re-apply on that site so we have an actual record.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by Santa-SmokinAces, 08 October 2013 - 11:24 AM.

No one worded posts you! Lol but technology it's not that big of a deal!

Looll I found it hilarious at the time idk why :p Now I'm careful not to make any grammatical errors on my part !

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

Deadly Sins MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Feel free to ask any question, either here or on our site: http://www.TheReaperCrew.com
Additionally, if it's not an issue, please re-apply on that site so we have an actual record.

Put the app in a minute ago.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Ou we're on page 2, better bump it

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

All the spamming from those people that come advertising there crew lol

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

lol damn shame.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

How is the new update?

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Taven Kraven
  • Taven Kraven

Member of The Highway Reapers MC

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Pres gta 5 is great. Ill be with you guys soon

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Glad to hear it Zombie, was sending out messages earlier and realized you hadn't been on in quite awhile.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

Smell that? Yeah! I farted!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Quote by: Tsuroki - Announcement: Update to Name Change Policy

Hi folks,

We've updated the name change policy for GTAForums!

Effective immediately, users who have been registered for more than a year (365 days) will be able to manually change their display name. This change can be made once every 365 days.

We're limiting the change to once every 365 days to mitigate abuse and avoid confusion. Consider the change carefully before you make it!

You can change your display name on the Display Name page in your User CP area: http://gtaforums.com...rea=displayname

(You can see name change history for other users by viewing their profile page.)

For those of you who have been around for a while, you'll know that this has been a long time coming. :) Name changes have been one of the most requested features for the last several years.

Questions or issues with name changes can be addressed in this Network Support thread: http://gtaforums.com...-change-policy/

Basically this mean you guys that have been signed up for over a year.
Can now change your GTAForums ID/Username.
However, this can only be done once every year. (365 Days).

So as an example;

eminem11695 could become Murdera.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by eminem11698, 14 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

That is pretty cool. I might when I have the time.Also Pres I want my middle finger back.

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

What's up brothers?

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

What's up brothers?

Notta lotta Brother. 

Finally managed to find and save a Canis Bodhi in GTA:O, and it is the crown jewel of my collection. 

Then, Dythlan of The Damned very douche-ishly came storming by, and completely fxcked up the Bounty I was trying to get by being a newb and scaring him out of the session. Then, he actually had the audacity to attack me in a fit of rage, steal my beloved Bodhi, and blow it up.

After repeatedly hammering him into nothingness, ( I sincerely lost count of how many times I killed him, suffice it to say, he's definitely my new victim lol) he began to inv as many other TD members as he could. 

This led to a TDM of Prez, Warlord, and myself, VS four of their guys. 

The Damned lost this TDM by a great margin, and we then moved on to a second TDM, where two of their team rage quit, and they were smashed again.

Good games you Damned members, now keep the hell away from my truck ya hear? :) :^:

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:26 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 16 October 2013 - 03:27 AM.

It was nice to finally actually have a Crew vs Crew, Death-Match.

Unfortunately the instigator of the conflict refused to join us in the matches.
Props to Flames, PUKE and those that decided to show up however.

It was a good two games.

Had a fun experience after you guys (Night, and War.) got off.
Some guy decided to repeatedly 1v1 DM me on the beach.
With the final score coming to approx. 28 - 7.
Also, I finally managed to get my custom plates on all my vehicles.

Sol-Serpent
  • Sol-Serpent

THR-MC_SERPENT

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

hey guys. Gtao seems to be sorted for me after that last patch and im glad to get my fangs stuck in and more often in the next few weeks. i would also like to say hello and welcome to any new members and hang arounds that survived the cut.

please feel free to add me on PSN ( THR-MC_SERPENT )

p.s Am i right in saying church is this weekend and if so i will be there.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

IT'S MURDERA'S BIRTHDAY!

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

IT'S MURDERA'S BIRTHDAY!

happy birthday bro

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

What's up brothers?

Notta lotta Brother. 

Finally managed to find and save a Canis Bodhi in GTA:O, and it is the crown jewel of my collection. 

Then, Dythlan of The Damned very douche-ishly came storming by, and completely fxcked up the Bounty I was trying to get by being a newb and scaring him out of the session. Then, he actually had the audacity to attack me in a fit of rage, steal my beloved Bodhi, and blow it up.

After repeatedly hammering him into nothingness, ( I sincerely lost count of how many times I killed him, suffice it to say, he's definitely my new victim lol) he began to inv as many other TD members as he could. 

This led to a TDM of Prez, Warlord, and myself, VS four of their guys. 

The Damned lost this TDM by a great margin, and we then moved on to a second TDM, where two of their team rage quit, and they were smashed again.

Good games you Damned members, now keep the hell away from my truck ya hear? :) :^:

Lol actually I was trying to join a random free mode and ended up there, didn't know about the issue with dythlan, just saw him getting trashed and decided to get into the action lol. Great teamwork btw!

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Too bad I missed this.

• Hircine ☠ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users