5,652 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Nah, we play publc games.

Just been scattered with missions, and activities.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 05 October 2013 - 03:33 AM.

GTA Online is unplayable for me. I'll just wait until it's fully patched. 

I like how we can have our emblem on our shirt though.

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:43 PM Edited by knucklez, 05 October 2013 - 01:46 PM.

GTA  Online worked for me perfect past few days now. I love playing with the reaper crew too. Can't wait til my Bluetooth set comes though i feel so dumb just standing there saying nothing lol Also, I do think we need to meet up and set a little order in the club if the prez would see the need to as well? things lke sticking together and not all running off each way like a chicken with our heads cut off cause that's how we're gettin ambushed by these thug pussies everytime and killed and ran over numerously.. We need to to put a stop to this now and i think hanging together tight like a real M.C is the best option. Also I swear to god if i rob another store and hop on the back of your bike and you just sit there lettin cops shoot away at us when i got $9,000 in my pocket from that store, I'mma have to give some beat downs lol I'm just feeling so much unorganization right away in the group and its not lookin good. So maybe we can work on this sh*t next couple days cause i'm tired of these negros and border swimmers thinkin they can mow us over everytime.

Also, I can and WILL make runs for bikes whenever considering my prospective period. I just need a long enough truck to load them up in. Maybe bring back enough bikes for everyone when need be. Just yell on the mic PROSPECT!!! We need bikes lol Help me find a big truck to haul them and i'm on it. Other then these its been a blast and i'll be on again today. Our club officers (Prez and VP especially) should never be alone. I saw the Prez standin in the alley alone with 5 other players roamin the map anyone coulddda rode by and did away with him and that shouldn't happen in the club. sh*t I witnessed some asshole steal his bike and take off and i had to go chase the f*cker down just to get him a new one. Again i know i'm a prospect but please keep these things in consideration to avoid all these asshole nigs runnin around tryin to ruin things.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

You need to understand, we are organized, and we are a tight group.
However, due to your lack of a headset you're missing a lot of the communication.

Furthermore, you're the new guy so although we may not say the exact words for something,
Most of our seasoned members know what they should be doing.

Last night, when you kept getting ran over / shoot by cops.
We're weren't doing combat, we were looking at the different properties.

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Junie360, 05 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Yeah Btw Knuckles Watch Your Damn Mouth Cuz Im Spanish and we have Black members in THR that are loyal so watch watchu say , You're an idiot you just sat there complaining about every litttle thing when we all know we just now started getting online and getthing the hang of it so calm your f*cking self

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by hobointheyard, 05 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Yeah Btw Knuckles Watch Your Damn Mouth Cuz Im Spanish and we have Black members in THR that are loyal so watch watchu say , You're an idiot you just sat there complaining about every litttle thing when we all know we just now started getting online and getthing the hang of it so calm your f*cking self

Lol

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

getting* . Lmao FFS 

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Everyone has their own perspective on things, and without a mic I can see how he may have thought us unorganised but it's no big deal, at least he speaks his mind & you know we all make the occasional race joke and I'm sure Knucklez meant nothing by it. We're all brothers here, lets try to remember it.

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

Yeah , I understand.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I agree with what you said bro. The race sh*t was unnecessary. 

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Lol..

I tried to get on my acc for a few times, I failed, I can't even join crew players, like I said I'ma try again..

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Yeah, the servers seem to be messing up for some of our guys again.
A few of us are online so feel free to join us, if you can that is.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Trying now again... Wish me luck. :/ I really wanna play with ya guys.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Mine starting to work again, i'll be on later tonight, hopefully there's no need for another character creation, if so it's all good. 

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Ugh, so I had to create another character, fine by me.

Anyway I hope that tomorrow when I come back it'll still be intact, I hate it when I lose my characters.

I've checked social club and my GTAO account stats are there and fully updated.

0_0.jpg

After a few tries I managed to take up a Snapmatic. Me and my beast, anyways, the gunshots, uhh... I robbed a few stores on the way, cops weren't happy!

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Ugh, so I had to create another character, fine by me.

Anyway I hope that tomorrow when I come back it'll still be intact, I hate it when I lose my characters.

I've checked social club and my GTAO account stats are there and fully updated.

0_0.jpg

After a few tries I managed to take up a Snapmatic. Me and my beast, anyways, the gunshots, uhh... I robbed a few stores on the way, cops weren't happy!

Yeah I had to create a new character as well brother, no biggie, we're rollin' again already rank 4. Tomorrow will be smooth though. My guy looks better before and I'm good.. 

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hope we can ride tomorrow brother.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Tomorrow for sure, drop me an invite. 

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by knucklez, 06 October 2013 - 03:29 PM.

still no reason when i come to meet up with you guys to start unloading a clip on me. I must have had to bitch at at least 3 of ya for that through the phone in the past day just for that. sh*t! I needed help on a mission and and instead of getting that help, Santa kills me right off the bat and takes off leaving me sit there. That aint how a brotherhood works.. that's f*ckin anarchy is what it is. I would never shoot one of you guys or even think of it. sh*t even when bountys would go on your head i would protect rather than take. But when i get a bounty everyone and the club is after me for it rather than protecting a brother.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

still no reason when i come to meet up with you guys to start unloading a clip on me. I must have had to bitch at at least 3 of ya for that through the phone in the past day just for that. sh*t! I needed help on a mission and and instead of getting that help, Santa kills me right off the bat and takes off leaving me sit there. That aint how a brotherhood works.. that's f*ckin anarchy is what it is. I would never shoot one of you guys or even think of it. sh*t even when bountys would go on your head i would protect rather than take. But when i get a bounty everyone and the club is after me for it rather than protecting a brother.

That's because you don't have a THR ID. I had to explain to several people yesterday that you were with us. From now on, if you have complaints, questions etc go ahead and PM Reaper or myself. It's not that we're not a brotherhood or organised, you just lack a mic & an ID so problems are bound to arise.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

You are not technology a brother yet, still a prospect which is on watch. Calm down. Do not cause this drama our forums. You have a problem with one of the members you PM them. Or talk to them in game. This is not the place to call out brothers like that.

P.S. you put and twice: "and and"

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 06 October 2013 - 04:43 PM.

You are not technology a brother yet, still a prospect which is on watch.

Technology...
Laughing my f*ckin' ass off.

Sandman aka Knucklez aka Perfect_Heel,
As Warlord has said:
You lack a THR ID, and you lack a headset.
Furthermore, unlike GTA IV you don't have colored blips,
in fact it's hard to see a name above your head.

I've been trying to think of away to better identify yourselves so those without headsets aren't shot.
But in the meantime, until you have a suggestion keep your complaints to yourself.
Lastly, we usually have an active Text Chat whilst not directly aimed at you many of the new guys ignore it.

EDIT: Cloud and Servers seem to be f*cking up again...

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 06 October 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Edit: Sorry accidentally quoted myself rather than edit.

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Got good money today. :^:

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Nice job, Genius

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Nice job, Genius

"technology"

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

I just noticed I put technology and I'm cracking up so hard

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

My apologies.. did not realize you were part of THR until Reaper informed me right after I gunned you down.

"You are not technology a brother yet.." - Murdera

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

Those are words of wisdom boy!

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:28 AM