Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,661 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:08 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 06 September 2013 - 03:09 AM.

I think the fact that you're new to the site will truly benefit you more than us.
Although most of us already know the ropes of the site, none of us expected such a change.

Whilst I'm on the fence of whether this is a good or bad change I know some of our guys will hate it.
However, I feel that after a few days of playing around on here they'll get the hang of it.
Additionally once I've got the hang of the new features I'll post a short guide for you all.

In the meantime I will answer this as I know it'll confuse people.
The numbers between your Member Title and User Group, represents Respects you've recieved.
Respects are given by clicking RESPECT+ at the bottom left of any post.

• nic_23, THR-MC_NIGHTMARE, Hircine ☠ and 3 others like this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

You're right on that Reaper, I really dislike how the new forum looks.
  • nic_23, THR-MC_NIGHTMARE and BloodyWarlord like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by Majestic81, 06 September 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Additionally once I've got the hang of the new features I'll post a short guide for you all.

In the meantime I will answer this as I know it'll confuse people.
The numbers between your Member Title and User Group, represents Respects you've recieved.
Respects are given by clicking RESPECT+ at the bottom left of any post.

Ill definitely be reading that. i just checked out the forums a few mins ago and i feel like a drunken whore who just woke up in the wrong house.

But on the bright side it seems that my warning points are gone. :colgate:  i still dont like that i cant view my posts anymore though, instead they are lost in the My Content menu.. i feared this might happen when i heard the forum was getting an upgrade.

• nic_23, BloodyWarlord and knucklez like this

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Well I have to say. The new forums don't look half bad!
  • nic_23 and BloodyWarlord like this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Well I have to say. The new forums don't look half bad!

Agreed, but I'm still fiddling with it. I suppose having friends could be beneficial but I'm not sure about the respect points. Seems a bit...superficial.
  • nic_23, Shady C, THR-MC_NIGHTMARE and 2 others like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Yeah some of you guys who spent so much time on the old feel probably despise this a lot i bet. Kinda wondered about that respect meter thing so glad you kinda went into more detail about it. Seems a little like Good and Bad Karma on other boards really, Took me a bit last night to figure out editing the profile pics and such but i think i already am use to it considering i didn't get too much of a feel for the old style. I Shouldda figured there wouldda been a huge update too with GTA V right around the corner lol

• nic_23, BloodyWarlord and Reaper Madness like this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 06 September 2013 - 04:17 PM.

It looks bland like every other forum. The old layout was at least dark and unique. Was there really a need to change layouts? 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' comes to mind. Oh well, at least the sidescroll menu is still there. 

Here's some respect Warlord. To even everything out lol.

• nic_23, BloodyWarlord and knucklez like this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

It looks bland like every other forum. The old layout was at least dark and unique. Was there really a need to change layouts? 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' comes to mind. Oh well, at least the sidescroll menu is still there. 

Here's some respect Warlord. To even everything out lol.

Lol thank you! I shall return the favour!
  • Shady C, THR-MC_NIGHTMARE, Reaper Madness and 1 other like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Ill definitely be reading that. i just checked out the forums a few mins ago and i feel like a drunken whore who just woke up in the wrong house.

But on the bright side it seems that my warning points are gone. :colgate:  i still dont like that i cant view my posts anymore though, instead they are lost in the My Content menu.. i feared this might happen when i heard the forum was getting an upgrade.

Yeah you can view them i believe from going to where you would be editing your profile i believe. I remember seeing feedback and posts somewhere and i'm pretty sure it was over there. Does take a little extra energy to want to go there though just to find an old topic lol

• nic_23 and THR-MC_NIGHTMARE like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Now that i looked at the main page of THR, I noticed the new updates sort of messed up all the table coding for the roster and everything which is weird it would do that. I was also wondering if the club has a youtube channel? I swore i saw one the other day but since the update i can't find the link... was wondering if someone could hook me up if there are any videos on there to watch or anything?

• nic_23 likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Now that i looked at the main page of THR, I noticed the new updates sort of messed up all the table coding for the roster and everything which is weird it would do that. I was also wondering if the club has a youtube channel? I swore i saw one the other day but since the update i can't find the link... was wondering if someone could hook me up if there are any videos on there to watch or anything?

I believe we have a channel but there are no videos to watch. However we may be making one in the near future. Also, you double posted which is against the forum rules. It's when you post twice consecutively without someone else's post inbetween. You're relatively new to GTAF so it's fine but avoid doing it in future
  • nic_23, Shady C and THR-MC_NIGHTMARE like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

I believe we have a channel but there are no videos to watch. However we may be making one in the near future. Also, you double posted which is against the forum rules. It's when you post twice consecutively without someone else's post inbetween. You're relatively new to GTAF so it's fine but avoid doing it in future

Ah ok my bad on that. I guess i should skim the rules real quick to avoid things like this in the future. Not that this one will happen again but thanks for telling me Warlord. I appreciate the help being that I'm new here. Also the youtube page would be a great idea. I'm sure videos would be way sicker too with the next gen GTA V graphics and game play. Maybe a Highway Reapers weekly series show would be a fun concept too for the future. Kinda like those RCMP Clan videos, but only the MC lifestyle of GTA?

• nic_23 likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by ajbns87, 06 September 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Ah ok my bad on that. I guess i should skim the rules real quick to avoid things like this in the future. Not that this one will happen again but thanks for telling me Warlord. I appreciate the help being that I'm new here. Also the youtube page would be a great idea. I'm sure videos would be way sicker too with the next gen GTA V graphics and game play. Maybe a Highway Reapers weekly series show would be a fun concept too for the future. Kinda like those RCMP Clan videos, but only the MC lifestyle of GTA?

Good choice on picking THRMC for that sort of thing.  :^:

• nic_23, Cameron and knucklez like this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Honestly I can't bother watching those sh*tty RCMP videos to boring & dull IMO.

Aj I lol'ed. :D

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I don't know what RCMP videos are, can you be so kind to enlighten me? 

• nic_23 likes this

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

They're basically what the Damned was doing a year ago.
But these guys RP as police not as mastermind bikers.

You've been enlightened. :^:
  • A J, nic_23 and THR-MC_NIGHTMARE like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by knucklez, 06 September 2013 - 08:58 PM.

Yeah I can't make it through a whole hour one either, but the concept they got is cool. Of course they role play as police so their excitement level wouldn't be as grand as say our excitement level would. We could be smashing up places, doing heists, shaking ppl down for payments, racing and burn out contests, doing deals where as those guys role playing gotta keep to their strict "Police Policy." Would be fun to get on with those guys one day and a bunch of the THR just raise a hell in their city though lol

ajbns87 its like what Mr. Leary said. They are a Police force Role Playing GTA crew that records their online play and edits it like an episode of cops almost.

• nic_23 likes this

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

I just noticed... they took away my god damn middle finger avatar! DEM SUNS A BITCHES!!
  • nic_23 and BloodyWarlord like this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

If you had one of the THR Avatars let me know, and I'll go and find/re-upload them for your use.

• nic_23 likes this

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

I didn't have one on but if you could upload a few or PM me, whatever suits you best, so I can stick one on now would be much appreciated.

• Shady C likes this

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah Reap if I can have my bone middle finger back it will make my day!
  • BloodyWarlord likes this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Yea, I would like an avatar too if it's not too much trouble.

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

Sup guys. Havent posted on here ina few days, kinda slackin lol but man..GTA V is so near......
  • knucklez likes this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

Sup guys. Havent posted on here ina few days, kinda slackin lol but man..GTA V is so near......

I know it. I too have been almost too pumped for it. Can't wait to get lost in the new map for days and get online with it too and check it out. I see they made a new Hierarchy system too where you can assign leader, commissioners, and Lieutenants to your online crew. It's going to be a lot of fun for us all for sure. 9 days left to go.

• Reaper Madness likes this

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

9 days brothers! GTA V is on it's way. 9/17/13!
  • Reaper Madness likes this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

8 days left now. Thought i'd give the reaper forums a little bump to the top by posting. What's everyone doing to occupy their time til the release of GTA V in the mean time? Anyone needing any assistance with anything for getting the club ready for the new game?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Well, I've been coding/designing the new website.

Everyone else has been playing GTA, RDR or DUST, with a few of us even checking out PS Home.

If you're looking for something to do, I'll send our the current link to our new beta site.
It's still under construction but we have a few feedback topics you could post your thoughts in.

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by knucklez, 10 September 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Yeah that sounds great. send me the link i'd be more than happy to check it out. is it thehighreapers.com addy? I signed up over at them forums too but haven't checked back in a few days.

I've been on playing The Walking Dead as it's the only game i have left for now til next Tues lol Mostlye watching a lot of TV. Spent the past week watching SOA Seasons `1-5 all over again in preperation for tonights season 6 premier. Pretty damn awesome SOA starts up tonight too. Wow did they get rid of the respect system on here now? That didn't last too long lol

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I wanna give out a big thanks to all the brothers who have been active. Its improved on us a lot, due to SMG trying to take over TLAD lmao & Many others but we still managed to come back, show them who's boss & Do it with Pride. I feel as if we're all getting better with our communication skills (For the most part lol ) and we're starting to come together. I appreciate the fact that i'm never alone when i'm in a lobby ;D , Ive always got someone watching my back or riding with me. To Warlord & Hirc, nice game guys. & To our prospects & patched members, keep doing what you do; but strive for greatness. I also wanna give my respects to all the upper board members. With all that said i'm going to shut the f*ck up now. Hahaha >;D.

-Gemini
  • BloodyWarlord and Reaper Madness like this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah that sounds great. send me the link i'd be more than happy to check it out. is it thehighreapers.com addy? I signed up over at them forums too but haven't checked back in a few days.

I've been on playing The Walking Dead as it's the only game i have left for now til next Tues lol Mostlye watching a lot of TV. Spent the past week watching SOA Seasons `1-5 all over again in preperation for tonights season 6 premier. Pretty damn awesome SOA starts up tonight too. Wow did they get rid of the respect system on here now? That didn't last too long lol

Yea, I just started watching the SOA yesterday. I didn't like it at first but it picked up for me after ep.3. Great show in preparation for V if you are looking to kill time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users