Photo

☠ The Highway Reapers MC ☠

5,640 replies to this topic
mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

wow this kid seems like a real c*nt...im sorry i totally wont be able tp attend church but i wanna throw this in i would like to be promoted to patch member biggrin.gif id like to know what everyone else thinks and if you vote in church pm me and if not please vote on here biggrin.gif

and thats all for me brothas take care and have a great church
  • BloodyWarlord likes this

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

All votes are private Mason, and done during Church.
We'll give you the result either way, but asking for it doesn't aid the likelihood.

In other news, I noticed if you pre-order GTA:V via the PS Store you get 75% off RDR, LA Noire & MP3, plus a few other Rockstar Titles.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (mason.ace @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 19:21)
wow this kid seems like a real c*nt...im sorry i totally wont be able tp attend church but i wanna throw this in i would like to be promoted to patch member biggrin.gif id like to know what everyone else thinks and if you vote in church pm me and if not please vote on here biggrin.gif

and thats all for me brothas take care and have a great church

hey reapers

good recruitment topic by the way icon14.gif

I vote 'yes' for Mason ph34r.gif

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

ohhh aight i didnt think it would effect the likelyhood of being voted in confused.gif but thanks im just puttin it up for debate in church smile.gif

and thanks for the vote aj cause youre such a valuable part of THR -.- cough cough

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Now, now ladies play nice.
Keep your drama out of the topics.

Glad to hear you like the topic of Rec. Topic though AJ, I put a little effort into it.

Sol-Serpent
  • Sol-Serpent

THR-MC_SERPENT

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

So... what was the story last night.what did I miss?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

I will be listing the full details on the website shortly, before the public announcement here.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

By the way, 250 pages!!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Alright, well the re-cap of Church is now listed on our website. LINK
Please ask all questions and feedback within that topic.

beggz
  • beggz

18.9.14 scottish independence 2014

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

i believe its time for me to hang up my helmet permanently sad.gif it was good while it lasted sad.gif i just dont have the spare time any more

THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
  • THR-MC_NIGHTMARE

=Secretary of The Highway Reapers MC=

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (beggz @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 14:36)
i believe its time for me to hang up my helmet permanently sad.gif it was good while it lasted sad.gif i just dont have the spare time any more

Sucks to see you go Brother, but it was awesome having you around! smile.gif

Good luck with all your future endeavors man, and I think I speak for all of us when I say if you're welcome back anytime, should your gaming situation change! icon14.gif

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (beggz @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 14:36)

Preacher. It will be sad to let you go. It is sad to see any brother go. You were cool and fun to play with. You had an accent that was hard to understand but we made due. Well I hope to see you in GTA V with Popsicles. You will be missed brother icon14.gif

beggz
  • beggz

18.9.14 scottish independence 2014

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

cheers brothers sad.gif its with a heavy heart i do this ill be sure to drop in time to time and catch up with you all

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

ahhh preacher it sucks to see you go i never played a game with you or talked to you but youre still a brother like everyone from THR and it sucks to see you go but i along with everyone wish you the best smile.gif

in posotive news i fully paid off gtaV so right on october 1st i wanna see all you who have it on and in los santos after we figure out what you can do customization wise i wanna get together with a group of brothers and explore the whole map so we can plan things like hangout areas and where we would possibly like our club house biggrin.gif obviously reaper would have to be with us to decide on that...just omg gtaV is so close and same with GTA Online biggrin.gif loosong my sh*t here its so awesome xD cant wait to see yall on there

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Wassup. New Prospect THR-MC_MADNESS here. Good playing with ya'll earlier. Hope to meet the rest of the brothers later.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Whilst I admire your enthusiasm, creating a new Forum ID wasn't really required.

However, Welcome to The Club and I'm glad you've felt welcomed with the few games played tonight.
You'll most likely meet the rest of the brothers before or at the next Church Session.

In the mention time, please feel free to add us from the Roster on the first page, even if a little outdated.
Also, you can now wear the image below in our signature if you so wish, other Prospect Signatures will be made soon.

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=579198][img]http://i.imgur.com/X3ZX0iZ.jpg[/img][/URL][/center]

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Cool, thanks for the welcome. And I wanted to change my name anyway so it works out. I added you and some other members. I'll add everyone else when I get the chance. See you at church.

eminem11698
  • eminem11698

THR-MC_Murdera

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

Welcome to the club Madness! icon14.gif

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

Thanks brother icon14.gif

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Good to see you on here Madness! Welcome to the club.

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Reaper Madness @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 23:59)
Wassup. New Prospect THR-MC_MADNESS here. Good playing with ya'll earlier. Hope to meet the rest of the brothers later.

Welcome to the club MADNESS smile.gif hope to play with you soon!

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by Reaper Madness, 04 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Thanks Warlord and Woody. Adding everyone else now. Might be back on around 5 EST. Hope to see you guys there if you can make it. smile.gif

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

user posted image[th]Name:
Core Questions [/th]
Steve Donahue
Date of Birth:03/05/1985
Timezone:Eastern
PlayStation Network ID:perfect_heel
Previous PlayStation Network ID(s):Can't remember but still got it on my system saved
Do you have a Headset:Not atm. Mine just went couple months ago, but I can buy one at anytime and will for the club meetings, votes, and communication for sure.
Which IV Era GTA do you play the most:I actually just traded in IV couple months ago too to pre order GTA V. So I will be playing on V and hoping the brotherhood does as well.
Do you play with Auto-Aim:Depends if I'm alone and being ambushed or not. If I'm in a 1 on 1 duel, or even 1 on 2, 1 on 3 sometimes then I go manual. If RP rules insist no auto aim then i wouldn't use it period.
What skills do you have:Well educated in the MC world, i'm a real life brother and biker, pretty handy with my weapons, great at handling and driving vehicles, very smart at planning and strategizing, I'm a great listener and follow rules for ppl i like well, don't take no sh*t from opposing 99%ers, and i have no problem starting out at the bottom as a prospect and working my way up to earn patches.
Former Clans/Gangs you've been in:None, but I've signed up for a few MC's tonight to see who's still playing, who's getting GTA V and moving the brotherhood over to there.
Former/Current Rivals:Anybody that F@#%'s with me or my brothers lol
Anything else regarding GTA you wish to add:Long time player to the game since GTA 3 on PS2, it's my most favorite game to play on systems and about the only game i will play really. It never gets old, everything about GTA is incredible and it's just so much fun to me. Never been in an online crew, but I love GTA so much and the outlaw MC life that i couldn't imagine my over excitement of mixing the 2 into 1 great time. lol
Try-Out Booking
Preferred Day Tues, Thurs or Sat:Tues or Sat but after GTA V comes out and we all get a little use to it.
Preferred Time:Evening or night before 10pm
Preferred Date:Anytime after Sept 17th, but would prefer beginning of Oct so i can buy a new headset and get use to the new GTA V controls and surroundings and additions and such, as I'm sure the rest of the brothers will be too.
Closing Questions
How would you move a mountain using only a spoon?:idk and i gave it quite a bit of thought, even googled it and would really love to know the answer lol
If you were in a box, how would you think outside it?:Smartphone
What is the difference between a duck?:wings
Anything else you might want to add?:Really hopin to make a MC and that MC be on GTA V and we all just blow some sh*t up and have one hell of a bad ass f*cking time like only realy 1%er Outlaw MC's can do! Let's take over Los Santos completely and run the rest outta town. RFFR (Reapers Forever, Forever Reapers)

PresJOK3R
  • PresJOK3R

PRESIDENT

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:03 AM Edited by Junie360, 05 September 2013 - 02:05 AM.

Damn born in 1985..thats old school lol but nice. I like the application
  • BloodyWarlord and Reaper Madness like this

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (Junie360 @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 02:03)
Damn born in 1985..thats old school lol but nice. I like the application

Startin to feel old too lol Ridin Motorcycles in real life and partyin starts to take a toll on your body after while ya know haha
Thanks brother. I really hope to make it in the club and have a blast with you guys. I was thinkin for a while about startin my own club ever since i watched those RCMPD Police Role Play videos on youtube and thought how bad ass they were until i searched and found this forums page tonight and seen there were other ppl who already had MC's up and running. Thought it would be easier to join up with an already existing brotherhood who got their sh*t together and members ready to go rather then struggling to do my own. I love the name of this club too. Big fan of Sons of Anarchy TV series as well and they go by the Reaper crew nickname too so this club would be too bad ass for me for sure.
Those peckers over at Angels of Death are only X Box related so it's either this or the damned and well, as long as you guys are all going to GTA V and all active on the boards and game I'd rather support the Reaper patch over any.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (knucklez @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 01:55)
user posted image

Whilst I like your application, I've noticed you've applied to The Angels of Death and The Damned as well.

Now you're going to have to pick one of the three as we're are comfortable with multiple memberships and I doubt they are either.

I will attempt to help in giving you some insight of the other two groups from what I know. (This may be incorrect.)

The Angels of Death are a Xbox Exclusive Gang.
However I believe they have had whispers about some of their guys being on PS4.

The Damned intend of removing the MC theme come GTA V.
I believe they are going to go with more of a criminal empire thing of thing.

But as I said, this information may be incorrect you'd have to ask the groups themselves.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (knucklez @ Thursday, Sep 5 2013, 01:55)
user posted image

Would be good to have an experienced member such as yourself.

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

I told The damned and the angels of death both that i am going to ride with the highway reapers. I'd much rather sport the reaper patch earned any day over the others and def playin my GTA 5 online as a bad ass brother. Let me know and let me know some of the process of things around here. DId everyone pre order or plan to get GTA V here and immediately roll over there?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

@Knucklez:
That is the plan, most of us have already pre-ordered GTA V.
But there will be a short while for some of our members to acquire the game which is fine.
However, the majority of us will be diving straight into Los Santos Oct.1.

------

I'm sure you've all noticed the new changes of the forums, I believe it is still a work in progress. (Don't qoute me)
Currently this is the only skin, if you're looking for the navigation bar it's to your left as usual but you may need to click the Double Arrows.
All avatars will have to re-uploaded I hope you've saved them somewhere. Transpancy/Animation in avatars is currently bugged/disabled.

Additionally, there is a new Respect+ feature on all posts, a Friends Feature, and a Real Time Notification Bar as well as a Status Feature.
Now I'm sure there is a lot of other features I haven't meantioned but these are the most notable or at least the ones I've seen.

knucklez
  • knucklez

B.M.F 1%er

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

Think i got the general feel of the new forums. I kind of like it, feels somewhat smoother here. The top GTA FORUMS tabl asks me for a screen name and password and when i type mine in it dont work to redirect me here, but i go the other way by clicking the logo then the tab as you said.

Glad it's finally up and running though. I kept trying all day to refresh and get on lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users