ID Change.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:02 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 02 April 2012 - 07:13 AM.

Hey guys,

I've switched from the ID: xHIGHWAY_REAPERx to Mr. Reaper.

I hope this alright by the staff.

I know, I'm unable to use the other ID, and I don't plan to however.
I do intend on using the ID for the two following topics:

Current GTAForums Gangs

As the ID is the creator of said topics, the ID will be used for nothing more, then editing opening posts.

I hope this is alright, it's just I know you guys don't do name changes anymore.
I figured this was the only alternative.

EDIT: On second thought, I just remembered I have the account: - The Highway Reapers MC -

I'm going to recreate the topic, in the gangs section to fit the rest of the gangs there, as in they mostly have topics created by an ID with that name, and post from that ID are gang updates. So xHIGHWAY_REAPERx, will only be used for the Current GTAF Gangs Topic.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 09:02)
So xHIGHWAY_REAPERx, will only be used for the Current GTAF Gangs Topic.

Or maybe it would be easier that staff bans that account, and you create the GTAF gangs topic again via the Mr. Reaper one. You'd simply copy paste the existing code, easier imo.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 09:13)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 09:02)
So xHIGHWAY_REAPERx, will only be used for the Current GTAF Gangs Topic.

Or maybe it would be easier that staff bans that account, and you create the GTAF gangs topic again via the Mr. Reaper one. You'd simply copy paste the existing code, easier imo.

That completely skipped my mind, I'll wait til a mod is online so it can be a quick switch from topic to topic.

Although, I'd rather the account just be ignored and not banned, I don't like the look of all my older post having the big BUSTED sub-title.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

I've removed the posting rights from your old account so it's banned in a sense but without the busted stars.

Also, your signature is oversized so it has been disabled. Correct it and post in the sig re-enable topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users