• United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Chalk line would be cool.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:01 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 05 April 2012 - 11:08 AM.

I've always found the violence in GTA IV more disturbing than the GTA III era despite not having dismemberment. I still remember being shocked in GTA IV unlike the GTA III era when peds would actually react to be seriously injured. It was a more psychological "gore".

I know that sounds strange, but given how much more life like the environment was in GTA IV compared to the more cartoon environments in the GTA III era the way R* made peds feel more real I think just having them react more like humans made shooting them quite disturbing.

Anyway I don't think it's really necessary to be much more gorey than it was in GTA IV. Just having blood and guts everywhere would make it feel heavily exaggerated and cliched.

At the most RDR like levels would be more appropriate, but GTA IV was violent enough for the genre.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 01:12)
I want to stick a hook through somebody's neck attach it to the roof and watch them bleed out.
Fallout new Vegas had a good amount of gore.

Don't you think thats a bit excessive? In fallout I can shoot somone in the torso and somehow have thier leg fly off. Gta doesn't need gore, not Fallout style and definately not manhunt like some suggest. Manhunt got banned in a lot of places. RDR had a good amount. Exit wounds, torn up faces/chests etc.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

I'm sure the only reason there was more gore (decapitations) in the III era GTAs is because they were cartoony and humorous. But GTA graphics are only improving, and the mood seems to be getting more serious.

With these points, I think R* would get in a lot of trouble for making the gore realistic. Everyone would be on their ass, somehow relating the gore to 9/11 and the game being a 'terrorist simulator' and whatnot.

I would love to see peoples' organs flying everywhere when I launch an RPG at them, but It's just not gonna happen right now. confused.gif

samyG
  • samyG

Uncivilized atheist looking to devour you when you're dead

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

In the Max Payne 3 game play trailers, when Max shoots someone, you see a bullet hole appear on the body. There is a scene where someone get shot in the head and you see matter splatter out from behind him.

armandogonzales
  • armandogonzales

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (azali10 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 04:31)
I want to stick a hook through somebody's neck attach it to the roof and watch them bleed out.

Don't you think thats a bit excessive? In fallout I can shoot somone in the torso and somehow have thier leg fly off. Gta doesn't need gore, not Fallout style and definately not manhunt like some suggest. Manhunt got banned in a lot of places. RDR had a good amount. Exit wounds, torn up faces/chests etc.

Actually, that doesnt happen in fallout. As for the gore, a bit more than rdr would be okay, but after looking through thatsphucked .com, i dont want to see guts, real or not, EVER AGAIN.

TwinFire
  • TwinFire

Barfs rainbows

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

LOL

Go play Serious Sam (Ugh)

ShotGunRain
  • ShotGunRain

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

I would like it when you threw a grenade under their legs the legs would just explode like in Call Of Duty World At War. I love gore Happy Wheels has more gore than GTA IV. biggrin.gif

Da Perzinga
  • Da Perzinga

Perzinga_AuStRiA1998

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

There is a mod for GTA IV where is realistic blood. I hope it'll be like this. I loved this so much. smile.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

A little more blood and gore than IV is fine by me. Just wish it lasted a little longer on the ground.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:36 PM Edited by stee_vo, 28 April 2012 - 11:47 PM.

QUOTE (HydraulicWaRiOr @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 03:43)
Aww, you're a new member, how cute. Bless your heart and soul. You see, there's this magical portal called the search function, and the gods created this magical portal in order to keep these from repeating. If you use this magical portal, it will make life much easier, and we can all live happily ever after. However, if you don't use this magical portal, the forum will turn into a dark, dark place, full of spam topics and retards who think Ned Luke is the GTA protagonist, and I'll show up to either tell you a story about a magical portal, or I'll show up to tell you to f*ck off and use the search function first. Cool story right?

You sure are an ass allright...

Ont: No, GTA doesn't need gore. Maybe more like RDR..

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (armandogonzales @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 06:42)
QUOTE (azali10 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 04:31)

Actually, that doesnt happen in fallout. As for the gore, a bit more than rdr would be okay, but after looking through thatsphucked .com, i dont want to see guts, real or not, EVER AGAIN.

Yeah it does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users