Photo

OG {Original Gangsters}

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG
  • OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG

OG Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:15 PM Edited by OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG, 07 April 2012 - 02:45 PM.

We are a new GTA IV Gang on ps3 called OG We are looking for skilled active players to join our clan everyone who wants to join will be tested first before they are offically a OG member. here are the ranks below

OG Ranks

{Recruitment}
you will have this as your comment on your own account.
you will have no rights to do anything in the clan only talk to other members.
to rank up you must show that you can be an active member by playing with OG members and coming online regularly.

{Goon}
to rank up you will be tested and if you good enough you can make your own OG account and you are officially in OG

{NewBlood}
You will have this as your comment on your OG account.
You will have the right to join OG member chats, invite OG members, be in Gang wars with OG, join OG squads etc.
to rank up you must choose your role in gang. for an example if you want to be the sniper man the pilot the driver etc. and prove that your good enough to do it.

{Thug}
You will have same rights as {NewBlood} but you will have power over NewBloods and rest of ranks lower then you, you cant kick anyone out of the gang or the squads.
To rank up you must show you use your power well (good at commanding people) making right decisions.

General
You will have same rights as {Thug} you will have power over thugs and below and be aloud in OG gang war plan chats.
To rank up you just keep being good at your role and the Leader and Co-Leader will make decisions.

Commander
You will have this as your comment on your OG account
You will have same rights as {General} but you will be in charge of the squads you are aloud to kick people out of your squad.
The next rank is CO-Leader that will be decided by the Leader.

Squads

MS (motorcycle squad)
vehicles: Sanchez
Weapons: Knife or Bat ,sawn-off shot gun ,machine pistol ,mac-11 , Molotov's pipe bombs, AK-47
Outfit: Grey or black vest trousers with boots with any black helmet red or black bandana black bally
Aim: hunt down the enemy surround them destroy them.
On Episodes: Tlad
Thugs
Vehicles: every Vehicle mostly black rang rovers
Weapons: Every weapon
Outfit: anything black and red and thuggery :]
Aim: Shoot the mother f*cker or stab him if you have to
On Episodes: Tlad Tbogt IV
HG (Heavy gunners)
Vehicles: Chopper ,APC ,Rang rover BIG VEHICLES!
Weapons: Knife ,Desert eagle ,Mac-11 ,SMG ,P90 ,M14 ,M240, Any sniper ,RPG ,Grenade launcher
Outfit: Red armour , trousers with boots ,Red or black bandana , black helmet black
Aim: search & Destroy
On Episodes: Tlad IV

OG RULES

1)BE A ACTIVE PLAYER! (one of the rules you must follow in this clan) be online regularly and play with OG members.
2)RESPECT ALL MEMBERS OF OG AND ALLIES! especially if they are a higher rank then you
3)FOLLOW ORDERS SET BY HIGHER RANKS! if your asked to do something by ranks General Commander Co-leader or leader You must do it if there is any problems talk to the leader about it.
4)when you make an OG account please remeber you e-mail and password you set for your account.
5)FOLLOW ALL THE OG RULES OR DONT JOIN!

[U]OG MEMBERS

OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG {Leader}
OG-_-BILL-_-OG {NewBlood}
OG-_-TOXIC-_-OG {NewBlood}
OG-_-Maniac-_-OG {NewBlood}
OG-_-Mobbin-_-OG
OG-_-ILIIII-_-OG {NewBlood}
OG-_-KING-_-OG {NewBlood}

OG ALLIES[U]
GSB
Saddle Tramps Mc
A.O.D (Angels of darkness)
GTA's_FINEST
SwagTeam
P_o_W_E_R

Before you join you must Answer these questions and send your answers to me on gtaf or psn my psn is OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG.
1)Promise to be a active member of OG come on regulary and play with OG memebers on your OG account.
2)What are you skilled at what do you want your role to be in the gang?
3)How often do you play gta iv?
4)Have you been in a gta iv gang before? which one?
5)When your a OG memeber and with OG members in Bohan what do you do when a random player is in our turf?
6)if you came online on your OG account and no OG members were online what would you do?

We are a street gang our HQ is South Bohan STAY ACTIVE STAY REAL STAY OG

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (OG-_-TWILLZ-_-OG @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 23:15)
We are a new GTA IV Gang called OG We are looking for skilled active players to join our clan everyone who wants to join will be tested first before they are offically a OG member. here are the ranks below

OG Ranks

{Recruitment}
to rank up you must show that you can be an active member by playing with OG members and coming online regularly.

{Goon}
to rank up you will be tested and if you good enough you can make your own OG account and you are officially in OG

{NewBlood}
You will have the right to join OG member chats, invite OG members, be in Gang wars with OG, join OG squads etc.
to rank up you must choose your role in gang. for an example if you want to be the sniper man the pilot the driver etc. and prove that your good enough to do it.

{Thug}
You will have same rights as {NewBlood} but you will have power over NewBloods and rest of ranks lower then you, you cant kick anyone out of the gang or the squads.
To rank up you must show you use your power well (good at commanding people) making right decisions.

General
You will have same rights as {Thug} you will have power over thugs and below and be aloud in OG gang war plan chats.
To rank up you just keep being good at your role and the Leader and Co-Leader will make decisions.

Commander
You will have this as your comment on your OG account
You will have same rights as {General} but you will be in charge of the squads you are aloud to kick people out of your squad.
The next rank is CO-Leader that will be decided by the Leader.

OG RULES[U]

1)BE A ACTIVE PLAYER! (one of the rules you must follow in this clan) be online regularly and play with OG members.
2)RESPECT ALL MEMBERS OF OG AND ALLIES! especially if they are a higher rank then you
3)FOLLOW ORDERS SET BY HIGHER RANKS! if your asked to do something by ranks General Commander Co-leader or leader You must do it if there is any problems talk to the leader about it.
4)when you make an OG account please remeber you e-mail and password you set for your account.
5)FOLLOW ALL THE OG RULES OR DONT JOIN!

We are a street gang our HQ is South Bohan STAY ACTIVE STAY REAL STAY OG

I'd like to say I'm the main reason that this gang signed up here on GTAF icon14.gif . But OG you really need to get some logos and all that. Roster, turf map, sigs, etc. That should spice up this page. Go to the GFX section and request logos for your name, sigs, turf map if you want, and roster

TheTrikstar
  • TheTrikstar

Skank!

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

Good going getting this guy to sign up on the forums biggrin.gif

Kjwarrior
  • Kjwarrior

Future is a Blur but the present is Clear

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

are you an Xbl Gang
if you are message me

SxA IxMASTERxI

Good luck from Shadow x Assassins icon14.gif

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Kjwarrior @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 00:05)
are you an Xbl Gang
if you are message me

SxA IxMASTERxI

Good luck from Shadow x Assassins icon14.gif

No they are not. I should know... cool.gif ....I got them to sign up here....

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

Glad to see a gang actually set up on here properly. For that, good luck.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

You need an application form so that members can join your gang. Additionally, you need to remove any non-forum members from your roster, or your topic will be locked for external advertising/communications. Any non-forum members can sign-up here and participate in this topic if they so wish.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (knaimpact @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 00:10)

No they are not. I should know... cool.gif ....I got them to sign up here....

Yeah you've said that already.... icon14.gif

Anyways good luck with this new gang.

Gamesguru, give them a bit of time to learn the forum before pushing the rules in their face. icon14.gif

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Roster Hitlist and Application

[/tr]
PSNGTAF Rank

CODE
[center][tableb]
[th][color=green]Xbox[/color] [color=gold]Live[/color][/th]
[th]GTAF[/th]
[th][color=silver]Rank[/color][/th]
[/tr][tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[/tableb][/center]

DateGTAFXBOXDesignatorArmyReason for hitMethodStatus
N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A
CODE
[tableb]
[th]Date[/th]
[th]GTAF[/th]
[th]XBOX[/th]
[th]Designator[/th]
[th]Army[/th]
[th]Reason for hit[/th]
[th]Method[/th]
[th]Status[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

Questions Answers
Username(GTAF) Answer Here
Age (Optional) Answer Here
Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here
Do you have a Headset? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
Have you been in any gangs before? Answer Here
Anything else you might want to add Answer Here

CODE
[center]
[tableb][tr]
[th][SIZE=5]Questions[/SIZE][/th]
[td][SIZE=5]Answers[/SIZE][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Username(GTAF)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Age (Optional)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Xbox Live Gamertag[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Do you have a Headset?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Time Zone[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What skills do you have?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How often do you visit GTAForums?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Have you been in any gangs before?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Anything else you might want to add[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

OG I see you talking about owning Bohan, play in the Gang Wars event and earn the right to your claim

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:53 AM Edited by Vintage88, 04 April 2012 - 05:23 AM.

QUOTE (knaimpact)
I'd like to say I'm the main reason that this gang signed up here on GTAF  icon14.gif .

Gee, thanks. tounge2.gif

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

This is THR-MC_IMPACT and I'm talking to you OG since I'm away from home(in vegas) for spring break so I can't talk to you on PSN. Anyway, you are trash. I thought you seemed kinda nice and cool but after seeing your recent actions and somehow you showing disrespect to mods, that pisses me off. I just want you to know, that I will come after you guys if you do not cooperate and respect everyone on the forums and stop being a f*cking idiot. I never thought you would be egotistical but I haven't known you long. I don't even care for LIBERTY_OUTLAW anymore so I have no reason to give you any mercy. I know you are new but still, you're stirring up sh*t loads of trouble about turf, disrespect to other gangs and mods as well as having a massive ego but you can't back it up. Anyway you have also stirred up my President as I've seen in recent comments. Do not f*ck with THR. If anyone owns Bohan it's THR and every gang EXCEPT for you. Stop causing trouble or face consequences. To be honest I think you should be banned and this topic locked because I don't find it cool at all to mock the rules and mods. Please GTFO

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:12 AM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 04 April 2012 - 07:19 AM.

QUOTE (knaimpact @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 05:30)
This is THR-MC_IMPACT and I'm talking to you OG since I'm away from home(in vegas) for spring break so I can't talk to you on PSN. Anyway, you are trash. I thought you seemed kinda nice and cool but after seeing your recent actions and somehow you showing disrespect to mods, that pisses me off. I just want you to know, that I will come after you guys if you do not cooperate and respect everyone on the forums and stop being a f*cking idiot. I never thought you would be egotistical but I haven't known you long. I don't even care for LIBERTY_OUTLAW anymore so I have no reason to give you any mercy. I know you are new but still, you're stirring up sh*t loads of trouble about turf, disrespect to other gangs and mods as well as having a massive ego but you can't back it up.  Anyway you have also stirred up my President as I've seen in recent comments. Do not f*ck with THR. If anyone owns Bohan it's THR and every gang EXCEPT for you. Stop causing trouble or face consequences. To be honest I think you should be banned and this topic locked because I don't find it cool at all to mock the rules and mods. Please GTFO

Your speaking what we're all feeling, however you a little more forward then most users.

If you feel the need to share the frustration please do so on our Clubhouse or our OWN topic.

However, I find this to be a great improvement in your posting manner! icon14.gif

You've expressed your feelings without so much 'expression' until in the past, which is great.

A little more work and you'll have posting down pat, just remember restrain yourself, and read it before posting as we don't want to repeat the last incident.

THR-MC_DEATH
  • THR-MC_DEATH

= Retired Sgt. at Arms of The Highway Reapers MC =

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

Pfffftt lol.gif Are these dudes for real?? lol.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (THR-MC_DEATH @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 10:38)
Pfffftt lol.gif Are these dudes for real?? lol.gif

These dudes are non-existent.

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

WoW OG that's Original XD like to hang around bohan but you can't do nothing about it biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users