Why Why would this happen stupid steam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
redy2116
  • redy2116

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Alright first off i want to say is steam GO f*ck YOURSELVES you guys are nothing more than a stupid system that doesn't work. I have downloaded 20 games and 1 of them was gta 4. Well steam decided well im going to piss off the guy with anger problems and make stuff not work for him. Steam works for everyone else but, not me. i needed to download the windows live update well i acidentally cancelled it and deleted all of gta and now i can't even re download it. As i see it steam are a bunch of cock sucking imbusuls who really need to pull the dildos out of there ass anwd actually help someobne. This would be on the steam forum but' I couldn't login because steam are gay fags im freaking done. And its not my computer my computer is as high as you can go for a gaming computer help before i commit mass murder and to forum page checkers if you delete this i will come rape you and your family. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

user posted image

Come back when you can form coherent sentences.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users