» «
Photo

Car Trunk

24 replies to this topic
Cobra2012
  • Cobra2012

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:49 PM Edited by Cobra2012, 01 April 2012 - 04:49 PM.

Does anybody think it is the time now for gta 5 the use the trunk of the car for example to:

*Kidnap people
*Smuggle Drugs/Weapons

i really hope they put this into the game.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Why would you want to kidnap random people?

Why put weapons in the trunk if you can have an arsenal on your body?

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

maybe we could use them for drug running, especially if there is mexican border in the game

Alfabutt
  • Alfabutt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:58)

Kidnapping missions, bounty hunter missions and just general putting bodies inside to bury them somewhere derilict. I've always wanted a working trunk but for weapons although I'd like that for realism, rockstar won't do it but what u could use it for is obv drug running and weapons maybe have a garage with a personalised car or van so ud go do a major drug deal like scarface but with the van, load it up but unlike scarface no tossers would come after u but ud have to be careful not to crash on the journey bck or it will be snowing! When u get bck ud transfer it to ur car and ud sell to major dealers round LA this would be a great way for making money! Although I just can't see ned Luke doing that, more of an organised crime man that one.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 14:58)

"Why would you kill random people?"

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Freezer89 @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 15:01)

Thats not the same thing.

But i guess some people use GTA as a pervert-simulator.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Alfabutt @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 09:48)

Kidnapping missions, bounty hunter missions and just general putting bodies inside to bury them somewhere derilict. I've always wanted a working trunk but for weapons although I'd like that for realism, rockstar won't do it but what u could use it for is obv drug running and weapons maybe have a garage with a personalised car or van so ud go do a major drug deal like scarface but with the van, load it up but unlike scarface no tossers would come after u but ud have to be careful not to crash on the journey bck or it will be snowing! When u get bck ud transfer it to ur car and ud sell to major dealers round LA this would be a great way for making money! Although I just can't see ned Luke doing that, more of an organised crime man that one.

I'm fairly certain a bounty hunter would put their target in the back seat, unless they were picking up illegal bounties, which would count as kidnapping. Which would be an interesting way to make money. Like Bounties from RDR, but if the cops see you they try to arrest you.

I'd honestly like to see a more realistic weapon system like Max Payne where you can't carry an arsenal. Maybe make it so that you can choose which weapon system you want at the start of the game(like a difficulty rating). This way we would have a reason to store weapons in our trunk.

I'd honestly like an option to open and close the trunk at will. Mostly I'd just like to close it after it pops open.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 15:02)

I hate when people completely dismiss an idea, based upon the fact that they think it wouldn't be fun. People do it all the time in my Wanted Level System and Money System topics. Well luckily, in this instance, it has been done before. So ha!

In Red Dead Redemption, you could kidnap people on the back of your horse. I don't see this idea as any different. So, it wouldn't be stupid to add it to GTA5. People will love it, especially me. I can picture myself capturing hundreds, if not thousands, of pedestrians and driving them off a cliff. You might say I'm crazy, but I'm not the only one.

LILSPILLYUM
  • LILSPILLYUM

LILspillyum

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

It would be cool, and if they bring back chinatown wadrs drug dealing, then they could add in useable trailers. It would be cool to have like 500 kilos of coke in a trailer while crossing the us mexicsn border.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Cobra2012 @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:49)
Does anybody think it is the time know for gta 5 the use the trunk of the car for example to:

*Kidnap people
*Smuggle Drugs/Weapons

Yes, I agree. The use of the trunk is long overdue in GTA games if you ask me. Good ideas.

Cobra2012
  • Cobra2012

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

in RDR i kidnapped hundreds of people and went out in the desert and burst a bullets through their heads devil.gif

TheJustinAllenK
  • TheJustinAllenK

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Using the car trunk to kidnap people (Like with John Marston putting the hostage on the back of the horse) would be an amazing idea.

FckNell
  • FckNell

Pickle-Eater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

To smuggle an illegal mexican friend across the border using your trunk in a mision would be nice.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

What ever happened to trunks being usable in GTAIV? i seem to remember that being one of the things that were talked about when it was being promoted.

GrandTheftAuto 5SA
  • GrandTheftAuto 5SA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

maybe i want to kill the kidnapped person? or throw the car down the river with the guy inside for the sh*t and the giggles?

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Car trunks serve no purpose. It'd be a pain in the ass hijacking a car from just the right angle lest you accidentally just open the trunk.

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I can't think of a practical and fun reason to use the boot (trunk in England).

It was used in IV in one mission, but as a feature you can use throughout would get tired I think.

Maybe if you could kidnap hookers and sell them for transport to the middle east or to sell for medical reasons then it might be useful. Although the latter might be a bit too dark and gruesome even for GTA.

TheJustinAllenK
  • TheJustinAllenK

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 14:05)
Car trunks serve no purpose. It'd be a pain in the ass hijacking a car from just the right angle lest you accidentally just open the trunk.

It won't be available to open the trunk unless you have a hostage with you.

e.g. you kidnap a man and it states "Press 'A' to put victim in trunk".

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Vehicle interiors should serve a purpose. It's always been solely about going from point A to point B with vehicles; there's no point in driving a van over a sedan.

GrandTheftAuto 5SA
  • GrandTheftAuto 5SA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Cmon, tell me you didn't guys smiled when you stole a car with two people in and the other guy remained seated in the passenger seats devil.gif

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:05)

They could make it so you could only open trunk to cars you "own" (IE have already stolen), and they could make it like the Taxi where you have to hold the button instead of tapping.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 16:28)
QUOTE (Cobra2012 @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:49)
Does anybody think it is the time know for gta 5 the use the trunk of the car for example to:

*Kidnap people
*Smuggle Drugs/Weapons

Yes, I agree. The use of the trunk is long overdue in GTA games if you ask me. Good ideas.

Yup, worked well in True Grime. I mean Crime...

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 18:05)

I can think of many purposes. Not like the trunk has to be opened using the same button as entering a vehicle. Maybe it could be a long press like when you want to enter a cab as a passenger.

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 15:10)

I hate when people completely dismiss an idea, based upon the fact that they think it wouldn't be fun. People do it all the time in my Wanted Level System and Money System topics. Well luckily, in this instance, it has been done before. So ha!

In Red Dead Redemption, you could kidnap people on the back of your horse. I don't see this idea as any different. So, it wouldn't be stupid to add it to GTA5. People will love it, especially me. I can picture myself capturing hundreds, if not thousands, of pedestrians and driving them off a cliff. You might say I'm crazy, but I'm not the only one.

f*ck no, you're not! I want a trunk and to be able to kidnap people so bad! It would be so much fun in free roam. I hope there's a whole ransom/kidnapping side activity where you can go around kidnapping various people all over Southern San Andreas and call their loved ones for ransom. Perhaps the contacts could occasionally inform the cops and make the trade-off a set-up, like some of Little Jacob's drug dealing missions when the cops spring out of no where and move in to bust you. I loved the lasso and kidnapping functions in RDR, so keep it coming R*!

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 08:58)

Why not?

It would be cool to kidnap random people for money. Hold hostages, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users