Emergency Vehicles

6 replies to this topic
Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Is there a way to have the light-bar flashing without the damn sirens?

The sirens really suck, I want just the lights, I have heard theres a glitch for doing this, anyone want to help?

Xbox 360 by the way.

Acy
  • Acy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Turn the volume down xD

Melissaveroza
  • Melissaveroza

Princess

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

On PS3, get into a police car, turn the lights on, exit the car whilst turning the car off, (on ps3 you hold the triangle, until the cars ignition is turned off) then get back inside the car, the second your inside, press pause menu, the lights will still flash, but no sound.

I hope it helps, although you cant move.. your on pause menu and the second you resume the sound comes back on.

As far as i know there's another way and that's to destroy the engine and the siren will turn off but lights stay on, thus leaving you in the same predicament!

I dont own a xbox so i dont know if its the same but theres my 2 cents smile.gif

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

There is no way, or at least no easy way. I've had the occasional glitch where I've driven for at least 5 minutes with the lights on but no siren. It seems to be completely random though.

Mrfuk
  • Mrfuk

Returning to Jonestown, 1978

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

I dont think you can as I tried a couple of times myself. I do like being able to change the type of siren from wobble to laughing duck {as defined by Federal Signal Company } to the
Wig Wag but its hard on the thumb while driving.
I did however get the sirens to pause and then go on and then pause in a FIB Buffalo but it never happened again { prolly once again due to my corrupt 360}

BashirTheTrainMaster
  • BashirTheTrainMaster

One of Zeus's Winged Enforcers

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

One way is to wait for an Ambulance to come and take the Ambulance while the passenger medic is tending to the wounded and the driver is still at the wheel.

Mrfuk
  • Mrfuk

Returning to Jonestown, 1978

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

Love the GG1 avatar Bashir

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users