TBoGT Weapon Keys Stop Working

3 replies to this topic
GrammarTotalitarian
  • GrammarTotalitarian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hi, guys.

I have been TBoGT recently on my new computer, and it has been running fine, to an extent. After a while, maybe 45-60 minutes of playtime in, a peculiar glitch occurs that I have never encountered before. That is, everytime I attempt to press a numeric key to equip a certain weapon, it changes to the fists and not the desired weapon. What is more peculiar is that only some weapons do this, and others do not, AND more and more weapons start to behave like this over time.

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the modding section, because I do have some weapon mods installed, but nothing else.

Thanks,

Adam

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

Maybe this glitch occure when using an episodic weapon,try an old 1 such as (uzi,rocket launcher...)maybe it will work dozingoff.gif

GrammarTotalitarian
  • GrammarTotalitarian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Yeah, I installed the trainer and it turned out that it only happens with the episodic weapons (except for the DSR, for some reason). However, the ground also disappears when you pause the game then unpause it. Hmm... cry.gif

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (GrammarTotalitarian @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 10:34)
Yeah, I installed the trainer and it turned out that it only happens with the episodic weapons (except for the DSR, for some reason). However, the ground also disappears when you pause the game then unpause it. Hmm... cry.gif

That's weird cuz this doesn't happend to me nervous.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users