Game always crashes after mods

3 replies to this topic
Veronica1965
  • Veronica1965

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

Hi everyone,
I have a second edition of San Andreas for PC. I've always wanted a cheat to unlock all areas so I can own property in all areas. Of course, there is no such cheat as I'm sure you all know. I downloaded the downgrade that allowed Second Edition copies to function as first edition. I've tried using all different kids of all-saved-game mods and the same thing always happens: the game starts to load, then the bar fills up really quickly and the whole game crashes right off the bat. Any ideas for how I can change this? Thanks!

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

Hi!
You can't mod version 2 of San Andreas. You can get the original version very cheap these days off eBay. And being SA, it is well worth it smile.gif

You can also downgrade your current version, but we can not provide further help with this on these forums.

CK-1999
  • CK-1999

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:39 PM Edited by CK-1999, 01 April 2012 - 01:42 PM.

QUOTE (Veronica1965 @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 01:57)
Hi everyone,
I have  a second edition of San Andreas for PC. I've always wanted a cheat to unlock all areas so I can own property in all areas. Of course, there is no such cheat as I'm sure you all know. I downloaded the downgrade that allowed Second Edition copies to function as first edition. I've tried using all different kids of all-saved-game mods and the same thing always happens: the game starts to load, then the bar fills up really quickly and the whole game crashes right off the bat. Any ideas for how I can change this? Thanks!

on GTAinside.com you can find under San Andreas savegames for version 2, I saw a few on page four(4) under savegames you can check the older pages too wink.gif

ps. under page 5 there is a 100% savegame for v2 moto_whistle.gif

Veronica1965
  • Veronica1965

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Thanks! I will try that site. P.S. I'm new to this forum and didn't realize until I already had this post up that there is a separate section for mod questions. Sorry about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users