» «
Photo

stunt jumps 24 & 25?

3 replies to this topic
synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:18 PM Edited by synchro_w, 04 April 2012 - 07:59 PM.

i've done a search here. nothing. on the video linx it only shows a superGT or nrg900 doing the jump but how the hell do i get in a position to start them? jump 25 sets off 4 star wanted if u even go on the grounds so i have no idea how to get onto the roof there wo going thru some kinda nightmare and jump 24 i remember well as being awkward just to WALK on that part of the map to shoot a pidgeon!! getting a car there?? WHAT?????

can anybody help me out with these 2 jumps? i got 13 jumps left to do and i'm pretty sure i just have to be lucky with trafic with them but 24 and 25 are just... i cannot figure out how to get a vehicle onto the start of the run up wo the use of a helicopter!

thnx

EDIT: I couldn't get a car up to stunt jump 24 but managed a 900 bike.
i reckon i must be on the top of the 'most useless new topic/questions' list cos i seem to struggle for an hour then give up, then go back and 'kinda' figure it out, therefore, answering my own questions.
and for anybody interested, i did about 50% of the stunts with a futo!!!! first 2-3 gears must be really pulling some speed before it loses acc. to the muscle cars.

EDIT 2: really could use some help with stunt jump 25. i may fly over the area w a helicopter to see if there's some route to getting onto the roof but one thing i'm certain of... a 4 star wanted rating. my last jump before the achievement too.

Puto Bendejo
  • Puto Bendejo

motorcycle maniac

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

Ok, #25 really IS a b**ch, but here's how its done. 1st, enter the restricted area through the open gate, and go north east through an opening. this is where your wanted level is activated. to the right is a staircase, use the nrg900, as you need its power to get up those stairs. you can shoot the cop at the top of the stairs if you NEED to, but don't stop to do it. go around the building clockwise. now is the hardest part of this jump. there is a ramp to jump to the next roof, but its very close and you MUST slow way down to avoid jumping clear over and back down to ground level (where you have to go BACK to the stairs and start over). once up there, go left (west) and there's another ramp to get to the NEXT roof. this is where the ramp is that COUNTS. back into the south as far as you can, and gun the bike to the north and over the ramp. if you did it right, STUNT JUMP COMPLETED! once in the courtyard, there is a ramp at the north wall you can ramp back onto the highway. depending on how much damaged you did to the cops in there, you still have a 4 star wanted level (or more). if you have access to the middlepark east penthouse, get there and save your game, or be brave and try and outrun your wanted level. good luck!

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Uuuuhhhhmmmmmm.
There's lots of different maps and the numbers don't always match up. I thought you might have talking about the guide posted on GTAforums, but that is pretty self explanatory. So which one is it exactly? Maybe you can post the guide you are using.
The only one I can think of that is hard to find is the one on the old train tracks. If that's the one you're talking about, you go about 2 blocks south of the jump location and there's stairs up to the tracks pretty much almost directly south of the jump.
If it's not that one, be more specific which one it is so we can help.

jimmyc
  • jimmyc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

Thanks Puto Bendejo, your walkthrough made this a breeze.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users