Photo

[REL|WIP] Gangsta Rides

154 replies to this topic
Bid96
  • Bid96

Awwwwww Yeaaaa

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Saturday, Dec 1 2012, 14:13)
Hi folks, some time has passed by since I touched IV but... You could say I was lazy but I wasn't! My eyerings even got bigger because of Skyrim...

Let me bump this topic with a small update: I made a second variant of the Oracle M with some slight differences, nothing major. I called it Oracle R this time.

A bit more powerful and aggressive variant of the twin-color M variant. CarPack updated as well. See head post for pics and links.

Very cool!! (finally)
What you think about considering some other cars to mod?

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Bid96 @ Sunday, Dec 2 2012, 02:24)
What you think about considering some other cars to mod?

I don't know what is going to happen. Currently I have many other things to care about. That is the most precise answer I can give right now. confused.gif

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Oracle R looks beautiful. thanks for the update biggrin.gif and nice screenshot

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

A lot of times the smallest things makes all the difference. And from what I can see it this case it does. Those tweaks, made existent vehicles fresh and interesting again. I never modded GTA IV and stopped playing it, but this mods just might change my interest for the game. This is the kind of mods I use and I'm very picky when it comes to modding games. I don't like crazy and over the top sh*t that starts annoying you almost immediately you started to use it. But a tasteful improvement on the existent material is hard to get and always welcome. Converting doesn't take much imagination, even though there are some interesting ones, but I think you have something very interesting going on here.

Too bad you had to stop just when it became very good, and was looking forward to see some dull station wagons and simple cars to get pimped up. Lower suspension, aggressive grill, new headlights, few details here and there and you have a new badass to ride in Liberty City. It will be my first mod in GTA IV and it says a lot even if it doesn't mean much. Good luck and hopefully you get back on making generic sh*t look cool again.

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thank you very much CCPD, I couldn't have explained it better. I hope I can find the time to keep on here. It's hard to say but the truth is, the older I get the less time I seem to have...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users