Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

they will survive devil.gif

Ill steal your premium gangsta ride ph34r.gif "Infernus GTR"

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Yeah, I can report some progress on that car. Should be finished next weekend if no probs occur. I was thinking about giving this car a unique top speed of 400 km/h just because it is already a legendary car in IV even if it is unmodded.

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

nice! checking daily for updates biggrin.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:25 AM Edited by NaidRaida, 26 May 2012 - 08:56 PM.

I'm going to upload the Infernus GTR later this day, it's almost finished. Just some small fixes and some testing.

Sneak preview:

user posted image

I will include a version that is uni-colored too.

EDIT:
Not sure if I will finish it today. I decided to re-design the exhaust too, that wasn't planned by start but I never liked this Zonda exhaust style.
I could include both, one with standard exhaust and one with GTR exhaust. Then you can decide on your own what to take.

ozybain
  • ozybain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

you could try the muceolagos exsust type.

http://www.luxurylau...640-versace.jpg

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

@NaidRaida nice wheels and 2 colors biggrin.gif

@ozybain icon14.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

Murciélago? My GTR look more like a Countach from behind. But there's also a file I've put with a standard rear bumper and exhaust. smile.gif

Head post updated ---> Infernus GTR ready to download!

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

looking nice biggrin.gif i like its back but he exhaust feels kinda out of place, but thats just my opinion tounge.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:27 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 27 May 2012 - 02:43 PM.

Hey, you can take the other .wft inside the archive then you will have the original Zonda style exhaust but modded rims and other stuff. wink.gif

But yeah, the pipes are hanging around somewhere down there, all alone. haha At first I wanted to make one huge pipe on each side but I love 4 pipe systems so much.
The Infernus has an ugly rear bumper. It should be completely re-designed, it's just too short to embed such exhaust better. Anyway, a classic IV car. I like the turbo sound on this car, sounds aggressive.

It's time now to focus on a car which was one of my favorites from the very first second: The Banshee . Finally a convertible. I was thinking about making one of these cars as convertible but I dropped the idea.
Too many changes would be necessary to make it look good. I didn't take the Infernus so often. My three favorite cars were the Banshee, the Sabre (GTR) and the Schafter Black Series.
For the Banshee I will probably take the same rims as for the Infernus one more time, they look very good and they are one of the wheels with the smallest tyre flanks I've found.

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:44 PM Edited by kor0ro.k3yz, 27 May 2012 - 02:47 PM.

thanks for including the old redesigned .wft biggrin.gif i havent tried out the included sound, corrupted files issues. confused.gif

great moving your focus on Banshee tounge.gif are you planning of modifying all of the cars?

Guns*R-Us
  • Guns*R-Us

Why So Serious ?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

Hey man, it would be cool if you make this tail light for the Oracle smile.gif

user posted image

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:41 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 29 May 2012 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE (kor0ro.k3yz @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 16:44)
i havent tried out the included sound, corrupted files issues.

My files are corrupted? Please tell me if there's anything wrong with any download. I usually test any download regularly but you never know...

are you planning of modifying all of the cars?

No. I simply choose the cars that I like most. They are mostly muscle cars, sports cars or simply any mob car.
But this project is already much bigger than I planned it. I don't know how long I can take motivation on GTA IV. Someday I will need a brake one more time.
I could provide a full list of cars in which I'm interested in but... then it's no more surprise!

QUOTE (viettuan @ Monday, May 28 2012, 11:16)
Hey man, it would be cool if you make this tail light for the Oracle

I will keep that in mind for an possible update on these car.

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

no i mean im having file corruptions, your files are good, but why is the window shields floats when I open the doors

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:35 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 29 May 2012 - 05:03 PM.

QUOTE (kor0ro.k3yz @ Tuesday, May 29 2012, 05:05)
but why is the window shields floats when I open the doors

I have no clue. I noticed that too but I don't know what's causing this bug. Not yet.
I've edited the windows (tint) just like I did the other cars. If I figure out what it is (or somebody know) I will update.

QUOTE (Topic News)

Head post updated! ---> Infernus GTR exhaust slightly edited (a bit more centered now)

No new preview pictures!

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Bravado Banshee Spyder Sport Edition icon14.gif cant wait biggrin.gif

you should ask chromchen or thundersmacker you can contact them at gta4-mods just comment on their latest mods they usually reply instantly smile.gif

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

nice cars. keep up the good work

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

Thank you pokemon. The Banshee is a tricky one. I will need some more time to finish it.

Mrgrandis_HKG
  • Mrgrandis_HKG

Employee Of The Month

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 19:25)
I'm going to upload the Infernus GTR later this day, it's almost finished. Just some small fixes and some testing.

Sneak preview:

user posted image

I will include a version that is uni-colored too.

EDIT:
Not sure if I will finish it today. I decided to re-design the exhaust too, that wasn't planned by start but I never liked this Zonda exhaust style.
I could include both, one with standard exhaust and one with GTR exhaust. Then you can decide on your own what to take.

i think the front air splitter can go forward a little bit more, li the one on LP670-4 SV. it suits your car better biggrin.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for removing the unnecessary post(s). Please stay ontopic!

I'm still having difficulties with the Banshee. To give the opportunity to switch between sidepipe exhaust design and casual rear exhaust design I need to improve my modeling skills which isn't bad at all but it's a hassle.

Anyway, seeing the custom Banshee while testing force me not to drop this one. If I can realize why plans it will look great. Thanks again to the very helpful smokey8808!

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

have you found a way to fix the infernus windows? i always shoot them lol

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Tuesday, Jun 5 2012, 13:47)
Thanks for removing the unnecessary post(s). Please stay ontopic!

I'm still having difficulties with the Banshee. To give the opportunity to switch between sidepipe exhaust design and casual rear exhaust design I need to improve my modeling skills which isn't bad at all but it's a hassle.

Anyway, seeing the custom Banshee while testing force me not to drop this one. If I can realize why plans it will look great. Thanks again to the very helpful smokey8808!

Try leaving both the side and back open on the main mesh, then creating each exhaust system as an extra, placing the exhaust dummy under the respective extra.

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:32 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 07 June 2012 - 12:43 PM.

QUOTE (kor0ro.k3yz @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 04:08)
have you found a way to fix the infernus windows? i always shoot them lol

This will have to wait. Banshee first. Thinking about that issue I'm still also clueless anyway. Maybe I will just redo the doors completely, this will probably (hopefully!) fix this as I maybe made a mistake during the first attempt. But... later.

@leik: Thanks. Creating the parts in the interal model structure is no problem for me. Separating into extra parts is easy but I'm having other problems with shading right now. The shading of the new created parts is corrupted somehow.

I need to close the gaps for the sidepipes with new polys if you choose rear exhaust style but these new polygons do have a behavior which seems not normal
or I'm doing something wrong although the UV-mapping is not really that hard at all anymore for me. I've already created small new mesh parts for the other cars but it worked well with them.
This is why I am clueless why it is not working right now although I'm doing just the same as with other models parts. sad.gif

Anyway, the more problems occur during all this, the more I can learn and the better the result will be.

And the more I will love this f*cking Banshee! biggrin.gif

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (NaidRaida @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 07:32)
@leik: Thanks. Creating the parts in the interal model structure is no problem for me. Separating into extra parts is easy but I'm having other problems with shading right now. The shading of the new created parts is corrupted somehow.

I need to close the gaps for the sidepipes with new polys if you choose rear exhaust style but these new polygons do have a behavior which seems not normal
or I'm doing something wrong although the UV-mapping is not really that hard at all anymore for me. I've already created small new mesh parts for the other cars but it worked well with them.
This is why I am clueless why it is not working right now although I'm doing just the same as with other models parts.  sad.gif

Just copy the existing side skirts and rear bumper, attach them to the correct extras, and move them outward a little so they don't interfere with the existing mesh under them. That way you don't have to tie in the normals for the fill polygons. (which is very hard to do)

I've done this for a few cars for III/SA and it worked fairly well usage wise. Only problem was that spec highlight is disabled on extras in III/VC/SA, so the cover part always looked darker and out of place. That shouldn't be a problem in IV though.

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:26 AM Edited by NaidRaida, 10 June 2012 - 08:52 AM.

I cannot really follow you. How should that help me? Please take a look here to figure out what is my problem in detail: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=512424
If you have anymore advice, please consider to post in the other topic. I would like to cut out everything in this topic here except for comments and suggestions. Thank you. icon14.gif

EDIT:
For the moment I will drop the plan to implement a rear aexhaust on the Banshee. I cannot fix the shading bugs yet.
I will modify the sidepipes to make them look more aggressive. The car will probably also get some new carbon elements, at least some
new carbon mapping. I will also include two separate .wtd's so you can choose between red textures for the breaks or black painted breaks.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

Been a while since I stopped by. Lovely work you're doing here good sir. Love the rides. I especially like what you did with the Sentinel. Our favorite ride just got a little hotter! icon14.gif monocle.gif

-Packet

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

wow nc! loving the banshee will download when i get home biggrin.gif

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Someone else can choose a car now to modify. I have my favorites but I'm bored to choose them all alone.
If you pick a car that is already on my 'fav list' I will take this one next. If it's not one of my favorites, I will not bother it.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:16 AM

You could do the Coquette?
I can imagine some bad ass tuning for that and transforming it into a beast.

kor0ro.k3yz
  • kor0ro.k3yz

Bah! Bah! Black Sheep

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Saturday, Jun 9 2012, 11:16)
You could do the Coquette?
I can imagine some bad ass tuning for that and transforming it into a beast.

+1 really like that to be tuned next smile.gif or futo lol idk if its one of your fav

Bid96
  • Bid96

Awwwwww Yeaaaa

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

A sultan restyle would be very nice, imagine like a drifting version!! (JDM)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users