Why don't people like Finland?

68 replies to this topic
Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Kimi Raikkonen is the extent of my knowledge of Finland. I like Kimi.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 16:17)
QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 07:26)
I haven't heard anything bad about Finland.You's guys aren't very far from my country,Latvia.If I'm correct that you guys are a bit slow like Estonians.Except for races.Also you guys beat the f*ckin' Ruskie asses.I've heard pretty much only good about you guys.Now I live in a country that has literally absoleutally no attention at all - Latvia.I bet most of you guys don't even know what Latvia is.Looks like us countries from Northern Europe kick some hard ass.Finlad beat up Russia,Latvia beat the Mongolians in the ancient times,etc.Well I must say Finland is a cool country icon14.gif

After finding this love, I have nothing at all against Estonians:

Damn! Estonia just got noticed...

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 16:00)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 16:17)
I haven't heard anything bad about Finland.You's guys aren't very far from my country,Latvia.If I'm correct that you guys are a bit slow like Estonians.Except for races.Also you guys beat the f*ckin' Ruskie asses.I've heard pretty much only good about you guys.Now I live in a country that has literally absoleutally no attention at all - Latvia.I bet most of you guys don't even know what Latvia is.Looks like us countries from Northern Europe kick some hard ass.Finlad beat up Russia,Latvia beat the Mongolians in the ancient times,etc.Well I must say Finland is a cool country icon14.gif

Damn! Estonia just got noticed...

Amazing eh? Finland FTW is all I can say. My father works there as a bus driver and his salary is about the same as what a doctor gets here. Without Finland we would be f*cked. And of course you have Kimi, one of the best and funniest racing drivers.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

Every country gets picked on for something, don't worry man. smile.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

Yeah, Finland's pretty sweet! It's so sweet that I started a group for the OP and all the other Finns out there!

user posted image

So, who wants to be a FAG member?

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

The pic and *ahem*fag*ahem*...lol. Anyways, the same goes for India. This land is not popular but the nature's beauty is amazing! Don't worry, European Countries aren't picked much. Wait until Finland does something amazing so that it gets popular and people migrate there. wink.gif

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 09:17)

[youtube]GCNX4--VItY[youtube]

First you were watching videos about cosmetic makeup, now you're endorsing a F.A.G group. Is there something you want to tell us Oddsock?

On Finland, there is never a reason to hate them. Mr Hyypia.

user posted image

nuff said.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

Lol my dad is going to Finland, Latvia and Lithuania near the end of the month. I'll ask him how Finland is

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Nokia man.

I have had Nokia al my life and I still do.

Chicks are hot as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users