Photo

PSN emergency roleplay

No replies to this topic
k-willis
  • k-willis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

North alogonquin emergency services roleplay.

People will rotate as firefighters, cops, paramedics and civilians

Firefighters and paramedics will respond to car wrecks, fires, shootings, or whatever they are called for.

Cops will respond to whatever they are needed for like traffic control for wrecks or fires, robberies, traffic stops.

Paramedics will respond to sick people, drunks, wrecks etc…

Pretty much everyone will respond to everything

Civilians will be the people setting up scenarios. Not every scenario will be a balls to the wall, 18 people dead, exploding cars left and right, freaking massive emergency. Some will be routine and some will be big emergencies. This is not a movie. Wanting to make this as close to real life as possible.

Im just looking for some people that want to do this for fun, but still taking it serious. No need for applications and creating a character and this and that.

Not gonna be a set date and time each week. I like to have a flexible schedule. Some weeknights and late weekend nights are best for me, but that’s not best for everyone so this is gonna be flexible.

Im thinking that everyone should just check in on the forum if they want to play a night or check in at least once a day to see if anyone is wanting to play.

If anyone is in let me know. PSN k-willis or just setup and talk on here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users