GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

I'm actually mrpain as well, well kind of. My last name is Payne, which is pronounced exactly the same as pain. So I'm mr Payne. Anyways enough of my waffling, congrats!

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Congrats! You're an awesome guy, keep it up. smile.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

I don't care if you respect me or not, Mr. Kid Pain, Lil PITA as your AKA, just saying, April Fools around here was easier to cope with this year
biggrin.gif

Milestones don't happen at other forums I've been to, wonder why?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

THAT fella.

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Congrats on your milestone. icon14.gif

Aren't you friends with Mr.T? I swear you are. He keeps on mentioning a friend of his called "Mr.Pain!".

biggrin.gif

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 20:56)
I'm actually mrpain as well, well kind of. My last name is Payne, which is pronounced exactly the same as pain. So I'm mr Payne. Anyways enough of my waffling, congrats!

I'm jealous. cry.gif

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 22:58)
I don't care if you respect me or not, Mr. Kid Pain, Lil PITA as your AKA, just saying, April Fools around here was easier to cope with this year
biggrin.gif

Dafuq? So that's your nickname for me now Slammy? Whatever, you're still the same old creepy old hobo in my eyes. Dafuq is a Lil PITA? And yeah, not only do I not respect you, I hate you.

QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 22:47)
Congrats! You're an awesome guy, keep it up. smile.gif

And you're an awesome chick colgate.gif Probably the only awesome chick around here.

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 23:50)
Congrats on your milestone.  icon14.gif

Aren't you friends with Mr.T? I swear you are. He keeps on mentioning a friend of his called "Mr.Pain!".

biggrin.gif

I am kinda actually. I have a teacher named Mr.Tie, but we called him Mr.T. Nice guy, gotten to know him more last year.

QUOTE (MobBG @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 19:13)
Congratulations Grease! Get some boobies for tonight!!!

Wait, what?

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 18:19)
Congrats Grease!

When the f*ck did I became Greasepalms?

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 14:58)
biggrin.gif

Are you even trying? I'm trying to laugh as hard as I can but..

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 16:58)
biggrin.gif

Can you wonder somewhere else? I have no idea what your post is about. As usual. Jesus, can't you just post a simple "congratulations" without having to infest everything you touch for once in your life? Would it kill you to at least try?

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:58 AM Edited by Dr. John13, 02 April 2012 - 11:28 AM.

Congratulations.

I know you hate me but to be true, I am happy for you (just for now tounge.gif ). You have changed a lot. Just forget the past for this post and enjoy your milestone.

@Slamman: Err, what? Are you offending or you are trying to make yourself a laugh?

EDIT: @mrpain (at the third page): Well, in an asshole mood? OK, I should shut up. Anyways, Congrats.

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Congratz man cookie.gif

YAYYYY FREE POSTS!!!

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:26 AM Edited by mrpain, 02 April 2012 - 11:32 AM.

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 18:49)
QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 16:58)
biggrin.gif

Can you wonder somewhere else? I have no idea what your post is about. As usual. Jesus, can't you just post a simple "congratulations" without having to infest everything you touch for once in your life? Would it kill you to at least try?

I demand to know what's a goddamn Lil PITA goddammit!

Slammy, ya know you used to call me mrPAIN IN THE ASS. Oh those were the days when you were actually tolerable.

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 18:58)
Congratulations.

I know you hate me but to be true, I am happy for you (just for now tounge.gif ). You have changed a lot. Just forget the past for this post and enjoy your milestone.

Why spoiler tag that? It's no secret I hate you. Btw, I haven't changed, it's just you still being the same idiot. Ehh, I'm in an asshole mood today.

On another unrelated note, check out the draft version I've done for my Class Tee. Would appreciate help smile.gif
user posted image

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Congrats on the milestone.
I don't like the back of the T-shirt you just posted. A cool thing would be for it to say "U ROCK SOLID BRO?" in the front, and then in the back it'll have something like the "bitch please" face and it'll say "YES, I DO."

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 20:55)
I don't like the back of the T-shirt you just posted. A cool thing would be for it to say "U ROCK SOLID BRO?" in the front, and then in the back it'll have something like the "bitch please" face and it'll say "YES, I DO."

Pretty sure someone would go mad over a whole class wearing a shirt with the word Bitch on it's back. Plus each person in my class has to pick a meme out from the back so I can place their names underneath their chosen meme smile.gif Ambitious project I must say.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

It doesn't have to say bitch, I just said the face. But, I guess what you're doing is OK too.

Good luck!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

In a milestone I'll see something like a Mod warning for being off topic, that's how silly this OT bizness gets sometimes, BUT, on April Fools, I escaped unscathed this year! haha

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 11:26)
In a milestone I'll see something like a Mod warning for being off topic, that's how silly this OT bizness gets sometimes, BUT, on April Fools, I escaped unscathed this year! haha

Shuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuppppppppppp.

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

So it has come to this? First milestone where I can't complain about anything, at all.

If this wouldn't be complaining itself, I'd be depressed for couple weeks or more, just because you're not stupid or retarded. It's pretty unfair, you seem to be more superior than me.

Don't worry, all this fun and games won't last long. I'll get my revenge.

Oh, it seems I forgot to say the mandatory Congratulations word. Doesn't matter, why would I say that? You'll get along as good as before even without it.

Cheers.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 04:49)
So it has come to this? First milestone where I can't complain about anything, at all.

If this wouldn't be complaining itself, I'd be depressed for couple weeks or more, just because you're not stupid or retarded. It's pretty unfair, you seem to be more superior than me.

Don't worry, all this fun and games won't last long. I'll get my revenge.

Oh, it seems I forgot to say the mandatory Congratulations word. Doesn't matter, why would I say that? You'll get along as good as before even without it.

Cheers.

I'm a more vastly superior than you, thanks for pointing that out on yourself. I know how you feel bro, there's one thing that I love about this forums is that the milestones made by idiots. They are just simply laughable. Love you signature btw.

And no, you will never have your revenge. It's impossible to get revenge on me.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Congrats on the milestone matey, and cheers for the respect, which as you know is fully mutual. One of the finest members this forum has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users