Photo

GTAIV doesn,tstart and rockstar socialclub popsout

3 replies to this topic
Martin_55
  • Martin_55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

i take game copy from my friend on usb disk drive and i have gta iv game directory only not the setup folder and i installed rockstar games social club and games for windows live and i run launchgtaiv and it open cmd after 5 sec and it disapper and rockstar social club pops out and i skip login and click play it say that (application fail to start and no longer exist. reinstall the game may fix the problem)that not the problem.the problem is it doesn,t start when i click launchgta iv whyyyyyyy? by the way i can,t install any patchs because i don,t have the game installed i take the game directory only any solution with out looking for buying it or download it thanks and sorry for my bad english and my computer spec . is processor intel core™2duo cpu t66000 @2.20 ghz, 4gb ram ,nivida 240m note book 1gb ,windows7 home premium

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

"Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden."

Martin_55
  • Martin_55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

plz don,t refuse to help me i really wanna play this game plz i,m begging you plz

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:43 PM Edited by YankeesPwnMets, 31 March 2012 - 01:46 PM.

Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.

If you want to play the game, go to Steam and buy it for $20

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users