Photo

Not Another Crappy Car Pack

2 replies to this topic
AmirGTR
  • AmirGTR

Ruining Imports Since 1967

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Why is the topic locked? Why is this project not finished?

Look. You either don't take over something or if you do, you'll do it right, and you finish the job.

I'm too old and I have too many bills to pay to even think about going back to the modding world. But that doesn't mean the hard work put into something should go to waste.

I highly suggest uploading the carpack AS IS, and having everyone chip in. Each person who downloads it could do some improvements and reupload the new pack.

I will be buying a server withing the next few weeks. I will be able to host it there. Until then you'll have to use other hosts.

But let's get this sh*t rolling again. I WANT THIS CARPACK. WHO'S WITH ME?

Gus-84
  • Gus-84

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hi Amir! colgate.gif

That's funny to read this message today, because yesterday I've just reinstalled my GTA IV!
After month without playing GTA i though some car pack would have been updated, so I started looking at the famous zzcool car pack.

I downloaded v.8, tested it, and everything went just as expected:
A car pack where you can install: some weapons, a new island, some mod about bleeding or whatever (haven't really understand this one), with some European license plate, some unchanged vehicle...

...A new crappy car pack!user posted image

So, what can we do?
I think we must go back to work guys!
And that Toyota Prius from smokey tell me to do so!

Project will resurrect in a few day, with a real community feeling.
I will upload the pack every week, and everybody will be able to submit his own modifications.

See you soon on topic my friend!

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Gus-84 @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 09:04)
Hi Amir! colgate.gif

That's funny to read this message today, because yesterday I've just reinstalled my GTA IV!
After month without playing GTA i though some car pack would have been updated, so I started looking at the famous zzcool car pack.

I downloaded v.8, tested it, and everything went just as expected:
A car pack where you can install: some weapons, a new island, some mod about bleeding or whatever (haven't really understand this one), with some European license plate, some unchanged vehicle...

...A new crappy car pack!user posted image

So, what can we do?
I think we must go back to work guys!
And that Toyota Prius from smokey tell me to do so!

Project will resurrect in a few day, with a real community feeling.
I will upload the pack every week, and everybody will be able to submit his own modifications.

See you soon on topic my friend!

i have only one thing to say to you i take back my apology

no arguement i just take it back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users