The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

23Jarek23
  • 23Jarek23

ya momma

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:37 AM Edited by 23Jarek23, 10 April 2013 - 01:03 AM.

I just started playing this game again after years before GTA5 comes out and haven't come across any modders.

Edit: I was wrong.

AIex
  • AIex

Alex Carlton

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

Sure wish I could mod for PS3. I'd be spawning cars that aren't allowed in MP for everybody! I wouldn't use it for selfish needs or whatever, like most of the modders seem to do.

CubA_iLL_BrothA
  • CubA_iLL_BrothA

666سنة

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (AlexTM @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 00:14)
Sure wish I could mod for PS3. I'd be spawning cars that aren't allowed in MP for everybody! I wouldn't use it for selfish needs or whatever, like most of the modders seem to do.

Yes, I was thinking about getting me an PS3 from ebay with a 3.55 or lower so I can jailbreak and all that other stuff. I did it before but I couldn't access PSN.

I enjoy some modders but lately some have been annoying, like literally my game froze when a guy was spawning in my section.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

Since when was the PS3 version hacked? I got evidence of the hacker(s?), where should I take that?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

where have you been? Hackers have been annoying ps3 players for 6 or so months. And your evidence aint going to do anything.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Thursday, Apr 18 2013, 00:00)
where have you been? Hackers have been annoying ps3 players for 6 or so months. And your evidence aint going to do anything.

Only just started playing again last week, I've only ran into one so far. Why won't it matter?

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Simply because its flooded with hackers.
80% of FM games have hackers inside (at least in my experience).

And the reason is the fact that GTA4 is out of date and they arent doing sh*t to stop them...

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

How many 'man hours' ie time/money would it cost to stop the hackers? eg Would it take one programmer a half a day, or maybe a team of 4 working for two months on it?

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (StormerBoy @ Thursday, Apr 18 2013, 13:36)
How many 'man hours' ie time/money would it cost to stop the hackers? eg Would it take one programmer a half a day, or maybe a team of 4 working for two months on it?

Matchmaking sucks, and I want servers instead for GTA V. Security is outdated too, so that's why hackers just walk on in like older CoDs.

I hope GTA V mp lobby is like RDR type of even it's matchmaking, just not GTA IV like please.. cuz it's outdated and security is failure

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

I played GTAIV's multiplayer every day for 5 years since the game first came out back in 2008, it was my first multiplayer game of the new generation and i loved it more than any other video game i had every played. This trend continued with The Lost & Gay Tony's multiplayer.

The first time i saw modders online it literally broke me, to see what was once a completely enjoyable, safe and fun environment turned into a pit of torture for the legitimate player was a real low point in my gaming history.

I am just glad i managed to experience many years free of modders and hackers, an era i now call the golden era of GTAIV's PS3 multiplayer. It will never be the same and thats a sad thing, i desperately don't want this to happen to GTAV and this is probably giving me more anxiety than anything in regards to GTAV.

Rent>A<Line99
  • Rent>A<Line99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (BeyondRage @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 13:40)
I played GTAIV's multiplayer every day for 5 years since the game first came out back in 2008, it was my first multiplayer game of the new generation and i loved it more than any other video game i had every played. This trend continued with The Lost & Gay Tony's multiplayer.

The first time i saw modders online it literally broke me, to see what was once a completely enjoyable, safe and fun environment turned into a pit of torture for the legitimate player was a real low point in my gaming history.

I am just glad i managed to experience many years free of modders and hackers, an era i now call the golden era of GTAIV's PS3 multiplayer. It will never be the same and thats a sad thing, i desperately don't want this to happen to GTAV and this is probably giving me more anxiety than anything in regards to GTAV.

Yeah it was fun while it lasted. Definitely my favorite multiplayer game I've had the pleasure of experiencing. rip

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

I play on PS3 and practically every free mode game I went in had a modder at some point, ALWAYS having KSA in their name or an overdose of X's and underscores like Xx__ModzElite_KSA__xX (not actual name, jsut an example)

about 10% of them were cool, giving us invincible super cars
another 50% did the same but were really pushy and kept teleporting us to the airport when we (or at least me and lzw3, who i was playing with) wanted to do other things away from them - really annoying
the other 40% were c*nts who just blew us all up for the hell of it then suggested deathmatch or something

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 17:30)
I play on PS3 and practically every free mode game I went in had a modder at some point, ALWAYS having KSA in their name or an overdose of X's and underscores like Xx__ModzElite_KSA__xX (not actual name, jsut an example)

about 10% of them were cool, giving us invincible super cars
another 50% did the same but were really pushy and kept teleporting us to the airport when we (or at least me and lzw3, who i was playing with) wanted to do other things away from them - really annoying
the other 40% were c*nts who just blew us all up for the hell of it then suggested deathmatch or something

There can be at times fun modders, who atleast make playing the games funner-Spawning ramps/loops, giving players full ammo and cars you wouldn't normally get in freeroam.

Then there can be modders who just want to ruin the game-Random explosion/caught on fire,
getting traped in Alderney prision, spawning you hundreds of feet in the air and the worse of them all, freezing your system.

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

My PS3 was frozen by a modder for first time last night, very upsetting.

THE_LOONIES
  • THE_LOONIES

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Yeh, I Don't Like Modders but some were decent ( Like TF141_SWAT_ ) He Spawned In A Couple Of cars like a Hearse Or a Patriot with a concrete phallus on the grill. it was good.

But one hacker kept teleporting me to him because i kept escaping him -_-

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (BeyondRage @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 12:29)

I wonder if the console gets damaged.

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Friday, May 3 2013, 23:23)

It doesn't, the file system might get f*cked up but the PS3 can either auto restore it or you can manually restore it yourself.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

I know ps3 modding has been out for a while but isn't freezing new?

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Freezing is new but seems to be getting more and more common. I think some modders have learnt how to freeze on purpose. I'm looking into how to complain to Sony about it because it seems to really have gone too far now.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (BeyondRage @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 10:41)
QUOTE (Fisciletti @ Friday, May 3 2013, 23:23)

It doesn't, the file system might get f*cked up but the PS3 can either auto restore it or you can manually restore it yourself.

How would you know if you have to restore it?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Bunch of cock suckers, fingers crossed they don't start popping into the modes I enjoy too often.

Best to have a lot of friends that still play GTA, only way to have quality games these days.

BeyondRage, we're both in the same boat mate, GTA IV was my first online game, and I'm really glad I bothered getting a ps3 for it ! f*ck these modders, and be glad you didn't get it for Xbox360 because they been there a lot longer than ps3!

The other day I joined a DM with a friend, the f*cking modder put the blips on leader, gave himself god mode, and teleported around the island and had the cops on! ....the dumb noobs in the lobby didn't know how to kick the sh*t lol . rolleyes.gif icon13.gif

OhMyLife
  • OhMyLife

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

I feel the same way. In almost every game there's always someone modding something. People usually spawn race cars with the light thingy on the bottom. I remember playing a game where whoever was modding put these trees on us. Another put those heroin contained hippos. Modders are out of control and it needs to stop! icon13.gif suicidal.gif

Wu Kenny Lee
  • Wu Kenny Lee

Fly By Night

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Most of them seem to hang around in the regular GTA IV freeroam, I rarely see them in TBoGT and I haven't seen one in TLaD yet.
TLaD seems to keep most idiots away anyway, that might have something to do with the lack of an easily available attack helicopter.

Stop typing
  • Stop typing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

I've noticed the last couple of days have been mostly modder free...Though the catch is it's normally late night.

In the time though i've only been froze a few times compared to 5+ in an hour alone, and if there is a modder he hasn't been the douche type.

Though this morning one tele'd me to a roof where I couldn't jump off leaving me stuck, then my friend who noticed tried to come save me a few times but every time he got close he would get killed by him (Which I found funny)...And then for his exit he froze us but oh well.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Stop typing @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:25)
I've noticed the last couple of days have been mostly modder free...Though the catch is it's normally late night.

That's because most multiplayer modders are small kids so they can't stay to late night.

Grove Street Balla
  • Grove Street Balla

Kakashi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 13:54)
QUOTE (Stop typing @ Monday, May 6 2013, 16:25)

That's because most multiplayer modders are small kids so they can't stay to late night.

Wrong. I encounter modders from 00:00 to 3:30 EDT

7csc
  • 7csc

Trick

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by 7csc, 08 May 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Last Wednesday/Thursday i was playing Free mode and a Modd put me and my friend in a kind of prison, added that hippo thing, a color cube in the head.... Oh man, i really love GTA i have almost all the games, and seeing my favourite game from my teenage days being dominated by stupid kids playing around like if they were the freaking Rambo, just makes me very angry. It's so disgusting, it's ok for me , if they play free mode, add ramps , add cool cars, but using that moddes against innocent players it's so childish.... And more !! Yesterday, i was playing team deathmatch and two players had Godmode. It so unfair....

And i can assure you that most of them have 11 to 20 years.In two days i met like 5 mods.

slashfan82
  • slashfan82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

you know whats the worst of all this... is that rockstar could release patches for the game to update the files you it would force modders to create new scripts etc. for a company that makes millions you ask yourself how they have such a bad customer support.... well once they sell the game and collect their 60 bucks they pretty much dont care, you can check out the banhammer website its full of reports and what do we see? do we see hackers decrease or disappear? Nope they increase!!! since jan 2013 i havent seen a single freemode i have joined that doesnt have a modder or a modder joins, theres always one that joins and spoils the fun, like how lame is that you are having fun in a full room on the airport then this c*nt named
AMG_MANiAC joins and starts nuking the whole room lagging it, then you message him to stop, and he replies with FREEZE and freezes my ps3 forcing a hard reset... yeah that makes want to grab my copy of gta4 and run it over with a f*cking truck

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

I was just playing freeroam on TBoGT & this guy join he had godmode on & his car wouldnt explode even though it was on fire then he gets out starts walking slow towards me i ran him over next thing i see is he in the car in the drive seat im like wtf seconds later car is on fire seriously f*ck these guys ... icon13.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users