Photo

modders are out of control

324 replies to this topic
twinkiller
  • twinkiller

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

a few days ago i was just flying around at the airport and a guy put this spike thing at the end of the buzzard i was flying which stopped it from flying and put this red cube over my head and teleported me to a prison cell and i couldn't get out. I was so f*cking pissed off. These people ruin the game and only cheat because they know they can't kill anybody normally. Wish that someone would care if we reported them.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

it's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Recently I played GTA IV PC online with the Simple Native Trainer were I spawned a couple of police cruisers and had a little competition with a friend to see if we could reenact the scene from Die Hard 4.0 (Live Free or Die Hard outwith Europe) where John McClane launches the Police Cruiser into the Chopper. It was fun stuff.

-Wheatley

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by gta2011, 27 February 2013 - 02:56 AM.

the groove... why are you getting on peoples case about this modder stuff. i don't get why you are defending the modders. they have ruined this great game. its really just a disgrace that xbox/rockstar/microsoft does nothing to prevent this. but its even worse that morons continue to take advantage and ruin peoples fun. please stop defending these animals. its just idiotic.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:55 AM Edited by gta2011, 27 February 2013 - 02:58 AM.

also, how do you report people. i video taped a modder in a free mode game and was wondering how i go about reporting the person. i doubt this will do a thing. all it shows is the modder modding. nothing terrible. it sucks because he was in a modded car shooting at peoples cars and blowing it up. he was definitely taking advantage of his mods and being a tool. i wish i would of gotten that part.

actually i don't even think he was a modder. i think he was just using someones modded car but either way it'd be nice to get these clowns banned.

anyway, just wondering how i would go about reporting this person because i have actual video evidence of him modding. i doubt it does anything but worth a shot.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 21:52)
the groove... why are you getting on peoples case about this modder stuff. i don't get why you are defending the modders. they have ruined this great game. its really just a disgrace that xbox/rockstar/microsoft does nothing to prevent this. but its even worse that morons continue to take advantage and ruin peoples fun. please stop defending these animals. its just idiotic.

Because I am a modder and half this site is filled with modders. We wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for the people on this site (some of the most respected)

I never really do anything harmful anyway. Also keep trying to report, there not doing anything because your 5 years late.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 23:55)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 21:52)

Because I am a modder and half this site is filled with modders. We wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for the people on this site (some of the most respected)

I never really do anything harmful anyway. Also keep trying to report, there not doing anything because your 5 years late.

yeah i figured. never understood why the report button is on there if it doesn't even work. modding has just absolutely destroyed video games. ugh

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

the problem is not in mods ... the problem is in people using mods...

And true ... GTA4 is out of date.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

just a few hrs ago i was in a FM on PS3, just cruisin with a homie and all of the sudden this purple dude, JaberJaw07, came out of nowhere in a NOOSE truck and started firin at us. So we died. Upon respawnin i saw he was coming back at us. So i ran for a RPG and some grenades. When encountered by the threat i chucked 2 grenades at the truck. Nothing....so after firing 5 RPGs at the son of a b**** and seeing the rockets pass through the truck I knew what i was dealin with, not to mention the blue light he had just switched on under the truck. I quit and send him a message saying "hey nice godmode" to which he replies "Its a truck a hacker left".......sure buddy

JasonAW
  • JasonAW

Smooth Criminal

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

After not playing multiplayer for months, I went on a FM game. Someone changed my weapon to an RPG with 2499 ammo. And then froze my game. angry.gif

StuntDrvr
  • StuntDrvr

IDoAllMyOwnDrifts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hey guys new to the forum. i signed up cuz i just got the internet again since about last year and now i get back on my favorite game gta race and someone spawned a damn wall right after the first turn....WTF... im with u guys. if anyone knows how to bitch to bill or rock about this (officially) ill support. keep in mind i didnt read the hole how ever many pages this topic is.

Stunt

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

yesterday someone started using an un-damageable sultan RS as a battering ram. really annoying. until me and someone else teamed up, flipped his car and 'protected it' by blocking off unknowing players who wanted to push him back on his wheels. he was pretty determent and stayed there wiggling for quite some time

fantastic moment

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

^ love stealing those cars off players ,then launching it into the ocean. mod that you clowns bahahaha

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

So, I had spotted an unoccupied Sultan in yellow with red neon. Of course, it was indestructable. So I got in and all of a sudden this blue retard in a regular Sultan starts pursuing me and shooting. I drove north towards the bridge to eastern Bohan. There, I found out there was a drop off to the right of the bridge. So I dropped that bitch off in the ocean. devil.gif The fool got so mad but soon left.

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I am now a member of the enforcer team for 360
My job is to clean the modders from the ranked matches.
I've been doing a good job because I only seen 1 modder in the last 3 days.
I won't do anything for free mode because there is a way to avoid them.
You ppl can do it, all you have to do is file 2 complaints,
1 for system tampering and 1 for cheating then avoid the player for unsporting conduct.
Ask ppl to do this and get at least 10 and it will get the attention of my co-workers.
Keep in mind that they get 10K of complaints per mins. and they are barely 50 to do the job.
I'm going back playing hoping I'll catch another fish.
Too bad there isnt a law against bad drivers and idiots lol

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Amanda @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 17:16)
I am now a member of the enforcer team for 360
My job is to clean the modders from the ranked matches.
I've been doing a good job because I only seen 1 modder in the last 3 days.
I won't do anything for free mode because there is a way to avoid them.
You ppl can do it, all you have to do is file 2 complaints,
1 for system tampering and 1 for cheating then avoid the player for unsporting conduct.
Ask ppl to do this and get at least 10 and it will get the attention of my co-workers.
Keep in mind that they get 10K of complaints per mins. and they are barely 50 to do the job.
I'm going back playing hoping I'll catch another fish.
Too bad there isnt a law against bad drivers and idiots lol

user posted image

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

lol thats bullsh*t.

From your writing im 100% sure your just trolling...
I mean ... "I've been doing a good job because I only seen 1 modder in the last 3 days." what the hell is that?

Today when my kid took an afternoon nap, I wanted to play a decent freemode round on ps3.
GAME1: Modders spawing cars and teleporing others around.
GAME2: Modders with godmode and accurate shooting killing everyone else...
GAME3: Modders bombing everyone and teleporting other to the middle of the sea.

I gave up after three games and watched Ramsey MasterChef instead...

Eagle-Eye
  • Eagle-Eye

☸ Sniper ☸

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

I went on my ps3 after 2months just to play gtaiv just for an hour, as soon as I wenrt in, got ran over by a T-rex,
f*ck it, i'll just play Pokemon instead

Petsevsky
  • Petsevsky

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

These hackers ruined the MP experience in most cases...

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

To vince: I hope you can follow your own suggestion.
You need it more than me.
To nambr: lol you're an idiot.
From your reading I'm 100% sure that you can't read...
I mean ... I clearly said 360 and ranked matches and you went yapping about
the BS #3 console and free mode.
What the hell is that?
I mean...Poor kid... lol
How can I say this for the brainless?...Hmmm....
PLAYSTATION AND FREEMODE ARE NOT MY GODDAM PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Amanda I might missed the 360/ranked maches for that Im sorry...
But calling me an idiot and poor kid? Go f*ck yourself...

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

does anybody know if you send a message to a modder if they could hack u or anything? i often want to just tell them to stop but never do because i don't know if they are hackers or something. most of them probably aren't hackers but just modders but i was just curious

bbthewy
  • bbthewy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 16:16)
does anybody know if you send a message to a modder if they could hack u or anything? i often want to just tell them to stop but never do because i don't know if they are hackers or something. most of them probably aren't hackers but just modders but i was just curious

no they cant, but some people do have an ip scanner, so they can get our ip if your in the same game with the person or party chat... if they have a booter along with it... good luck. lol. but thats a different story. so yea no, your safe sending them a message of hate. smile.gif

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

apart from them being able to freeze your system I dont think there is too much they can do, although I do have a friend who can send you a message that comes from yourself.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by 2281, 12 March 2013 - 03:54 AM.

Story time!

This afternoon I joined a Deathmatch on Happiness Island as I was trying to get one of the trophies. Just as I was getting into it, I realized that my money was sky rocketing. By the end of the match I was a rank 8. I was a rank 1 when I started. Next match the same thing happened, and suddenly I found myself at a rank 10 along with everyone else. confused.gif

Not sure if that's good or bad lol. Can I get in trouble for that?

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (bbthewy @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 21:58)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 16:16)

no they cant, but some people do have an ip scanner, so they can get our ip if your in the same game with the person or party chat... if they have a booter along with it... good luck. lol. but thats a different story. so yea no, your safe sending them a message of hate. smile.gif

well thats good. i mean i figured that was the case but was never 100% sure. i don't want to take risk like that if they actually could do it ya know.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (2281 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 23:32)
Story time!

This afternoon I joined a Deathmatch on Happiness Island as I was trying to get one of the trophies. Just as I was getting into it, I realized that my money was sky rocketing. By the end of the match I was a rank 8. I was a rank 1 when I started. Next match the same thing happened, and suddenly I found myself at a rank 10 along with everyone else. confused.gif

Not sure if that's good or bad lol. Can I get in trouble for that?

i doubt it. xbox doesn't care at all what goes on in GTA. if modding still exist that just shows nobody is being penalized in this game. you are fine lol

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

The first line was nice..."except" was too much...
"Idiot" & "Poor kid" is very soft compared to what I was really thinking.
I wasn't the first to bring the kid into this, you did...
Just for the 3 last words...I will say this:
If you had 0.0000001% of my intelligence you would be a real genius...lol
And I will do something not very nice : )
Just to make a point...
I will be very nice compared to what I'm really thinking...

P.S.: Only a very dumb girl would prefer a man to a vibrator...
Girls looooove to (bleep) themselves lol

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Amanda @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 10:43)
Just to make a point...

excuse me, but you are either preforming a poor attempt at trolling, or you have some serious ego problems. you started being an ass against Nambr9 for his justified comment on your ridiculously childish first post and now this...

i laughed a good while at your remarkable retardedness, and now you left me very confused about how people can post such things without being ashamed of themselves.

if you prefer vibrators then go conversate with one of them and leave humanity be, it's better off without you

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (vince91 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 11:13)
Just to make a point...

excuse me, but you are either preforming a poor attempt at trolling, or you have some serious ego problems. you started being an ass against Nambr9 for his justified comment on your ridiculously childish first post and now this...

i laughed a good while at your remarkable retardedness, and now you left me very confused about how people can post such things without being ashamed of themselves.

if you prefer vibrators then go conversate with one of them and leave humanity be, it's better off without you

Sigh....

Look man - Grand Theft Amanda.

Its pretty clear that you have problems.
I know what it is... You are seeking attention. Even a negative one if so.
You are an egoistic low life attention seeking child with little or no self esteem, that always needs to be recognized and noticed.
This evaluation is free of charge. You can take it and do with it whatever you want with it, but I am pretty damn sure you will write another masterpiece of a post and waste some more bits and bytes of this forum.

And you know what? I am pissed at myself atm, because I am wasting my time on an imbecile such as yourself.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (nambr9 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 12:16)
QUOTE (vince91 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 11:13)
Just to make a point...

Sigh....

Look man - Grand Theft Amanda.

Its pretty clear that you have problems.
I know what it is... You are seeking attention. Even a negative one if so.
You are an egoistic low life attention seeking child with little or no self esteem, that always needs to be recognized and noticed.
This evaluation is free of charge. You can take it and do with it whatever you want with it, but I am pretty damn sure you will write another masterpiece of a post and waste some more bits and bytes of this forum.

And you know what? I am pissed at myself atm, because I am wasting my time on an imbecile such as yourself.

lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users