|QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 04:07)|
| I was let down when I decided to finally play GTA IV FM on PS3 - after about six months - and found a modder ruining everything. He had a scooter with an Annihilator attached to it and made cars stall, smoke, and occasionally blow them up. When me and a yellow guy kicked him, he lit us up and threw us into the air everytime we spawned. |
That's exactly what happened to my Futo man! It just broke down out of complete randomness. At first I joked around with my friend (we were in a skype call) and I said "This damn Toyota is defective!" But that was the last moment that I took that as a joke.
Was just in a free roam on TBOGT (xbox 360), and this guy was in a freaking skylift picking up peoples' cars and chucking them far into the ocean. He grabbed my Police Buffalo, and dropped it about 200ft into the ocean. I swam ALL THE WAY back to shore, and was greeted with a barrage of rockets from another modder's Bullet GT, which pretty much dismembered me. I voted to kick both of them, then left.
I'll share some of my past experiences briefly with you folks.
- Got lit on fire after accidentally ruining a modder's ramp (my fault I guess)
- Thrown about 2000 ft into the air, and dying upon smacking into the game's ceiling
- Getting the giant yacht attached to me, which immobilized me
- Getting a pine tree, a buoy, a car wash brush, and a fire hydrant attached to me all at once
- Having my blades randomly disappear on my Maverick, which caused it to tumble into a few buildings, killing me
- Outdriving a hyper-speeding Rancher with a Ruiner.
- Getting a lap dance by a fat biker at Bahama Mama's
- Freezing a modder by ramming him as he was changing his character (mind you, this was AFTER he spawn-killed the whole lobby repeatedly)
- My car randomly filling up with strippers wielding Desert Eagles
- Finding a police cruiser with no lightbar driving around Star Junction (cops were off, and a granny was driving it)
- Police Cruisers patrolling in traffic were replaced by Policew's (the burnt out but driveable crown vic) in a cop's on free roam
- Having the honor of rolling around Liberty City with Niko Bellic riding shotgun (someone changed his player model to Niko, then teleported into my car)
- Seeing Niko, Johnny, and Luis fist-fighting each other at Port Tudor (modder spawned them)
- Someone playing as fat biker riding around on a hot pink classic Faggio with underglow (made me chuckle)
- Getting all the best weapons in my inventory all fully loaded out of complete randomness. Even got a pool cue.
I guess some modders aren't bad after all (keyword SOME)