Photo

modders are out of control

318 replies to this topic
SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 18:34)
QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 5 2013, 12:29)
All I can say is too bad. I mean,shouldn't be modding anyways so if that annoys you all too bad.

And if someone freezes your console for spamming their inbox I guess that is to bad for yourself. If we keep to ourselves, you can keep to yourselves.
We are not modding just to spawn a car for you, we do it for our own amusement.

I wouldnt be so arrogant at your place. GTA V is coming and there once busted you will be reported and banned and Im sure those who had frozen consoles by you will take care of that.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Kifflom112, 07 February 2013 - 04:48 AM.

QUOTE (The Grove @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 12:34)
All I can say is too bad. I mean,shouldn't be modding anyways so if that annoys you all too bad.

And if someone freezes your console for spamming their inbox I guess that is to bad for yourself. If we keep to ourselves, you can keep to yourselves.

bored.gif You sound like one of those typical asshole modders. I bet without mods you couldn't even play the damn games in MP with skill.
Hope your console gets banned eventually. Arrogant ass...

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 10:45)
So quite some time ago I had this group of idiots trolling me. Some modder spawned an indestructible tank for one of the three and then left. The other used an indestructible Banshee and the last one flew an indestructible Buzzard, both from some modder. So this is about users abusing a modders kindness.

So I had a rampage with them. Killed some of them but they sooner got back in their 'safe' cars. They just kept trolling and blowing me up at the airport. Well I decided to go to the hospital in schottler to hide out from the trolls. Well after idiotically bombing the exterior of thr place for a minute, they grew a brain and went inside. Soon they found me and killed me.
So I spawned in front of the hospital and surely they were after me, but they were too slow. The guy left the tank at the entrance so I took it. They got mad a tried to chase and kill me. But lol they could not do anything. I got bored and drowned the tank in the ocean, them getting mad lol, and I left. I showed them, lol.

I really wish users wouldn't abuse modders kindness in lending them indestructible vrhicles. I miss the times when a destructible annilator was your biggest danger. Too bad...

haha nice. i love when that happens. there is nothing better than when you see these non-modders taking advantage of modded vehicles and try and kill you but you end up getting the upper hand on them and then they start raging. its perfect justice.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 14:34)

so because they "annoy" you, you result in potentially ruining their gaming system by freezing them. nice...

its no wonder why the game is what it is now

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Thursday, Feb 7 2013, 19:37)
QUOTE (The Grove @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 14:34)

so because they "annoy" you, you result in potentially ruining their gaming system by freezing them. nice...

its no wonder why the game is what it is now

confused.gif It's a shame right.
I feel like most of these modders are just but hurt kids who are now power happy and go crazy on people to get their anger out.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by The Grove, 18 February 2013 - 06:52 PM.

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 14:55)

I wouldnt be so arrogant at your place. GTA V is coming and there once busted you will be reported and banned and Im sure those who had frozen consoles by you will take care of that.

to bad they cant ban us anymore. we can change our console ids now lol

So you annoy us and then cry about it when someone takes care of you. I'm not saying I freeze random people, typically if I ever do, I am freezing another modder. I am just telling you why it is happening to you. Just leave a modder alone if they don't want to f*cking spawn a car for you.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 18:49)

So you annoy us and then cry about it when someone takes care of you. I'm not saying I freeze random people, typically if I ever do, I am freezing another modder. I am just telling you why it is happening to you. Just leave a modder alone if they don't want to f*cking spawn a car for you.

[Insert comment to cripple The Grove, here]

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 18:49)

icon13.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 12:49)

Too lazy to spawn cars is all I read...

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 09:57)

No, I just won't spawn cars for you kids out of spite. Its a "do what I want or I will report you" type of attitude you children run around with.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 11:09)

No, I just won't spawn cars for you kids out of spite. Its a "do what I want or I will report you" type of attitude you children run around with.

colgate.gif Well you're not supposed to be modding in the first place, so deal with it...

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

I hate the burn mod especially when I ain't even botherin em. Just this morning I was havin fun in a FM killin cops and after a few new people joined, I had a mock penis and balls....like wtf?

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

@IllDopest, OMG! LMAO! I was a BIG TREE once... I guess if that is what gets Modders off confused.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

Its weird but whateva floats their boat

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by The Grove, 21 February 2013 - 06:29 AM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 12:36)

colgate.gif Well you're not supposed to be modding in the first place, so deal with it...

k, don't come crying back here when you get your console frozen, you can't have it both ways kid. Either sit down and shut the f*ck up, or try to complain and see what happens.

Thats how life works, I don't run around like that, I am telling you. If you actually think you have a voice in the matter, where another person has an unfair advantage, real life, or a video game, you are a fool. That is not how the real world works. But keep thinking that way while others walk over you lol.

Edit: As I have also said this before, Rockstar carries no License agreement (over console at least), and technically we are also not breaking any of Sony's User Agreements either by transferring our mods over to a legit PS3. We actually arn't breaking any rules, as there are no rules, welcome to Grand Theft Auto, hope you don't buy the next one.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 00:26)

k, don't come crying back here when you get your console frozen, you can't have it both ways kid. Either sit down and shut the f*ck up, or try to complain and see what happens.

Thats how life works, I don't run around like that, I am telling you. If you actually think you have a voice in the matter, where another person has an unfair advantage, real life, or a video game, you are a fool. That is not how the real world works. But keep thinking that way while others walk over you lol.

Edit: As I have also said this before, Rockstar carries no License agreement (over console at least), and technically we are also not breaking any of Sony's User Agreements either by transferring our mods over to a legit PS3. We actually arn't breaking any rules, as there are no rules, welcome to Grand Theft Auto, hope you don't buy the next one.

I rarely ever ask for cars. I'm just pointing out that y'alls attitude is pretty stupid. It's just a game and you all are taking it all seriously and ruining it.
And recently I've seen lots of modders spawn cars for users recently, so it's good to see not all of you all are just stupid power happy punks who like to roll around with piss poor attitudes ruining the gameplay because they suck at life.

/out

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 06:26)

WTF dude. Stop being a dick about it. You mod and your a noob. Period.
And dont go compare real life with a game from behind your screen sitting on your ass threatning with freazing consoles.
Ive seen many hackers in mp, starting from CS 1.2 on. You know what? All of them were/are dicks or little kids playing to be adults...

And besides not everybody is a kid here....

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 08:04)
I rarely ever ask for cars. I'm just pointing out that y'alls attitude is pretty stupid. It's just a game and you all are taking it all seriously and ruining it.
And recently I've seen lots of modders spawn cars for users recently, so it's good to see not all of you all are just stupid power happy punks who like to roll around with piss poor attitudes ruining the gameplay because they suck at life.

/out

complaining will get you nowhere.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 17:41)

/out

Not really followed the whole topic....but I gotta disagree with this, if everyone complained then perhaps people like sony / rockstar would do more about it, you can be arrogant and claim it's never going to make any difference, but I think it would.

Complain as much as you want people, ignore The Grove.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 06:26)

Whether or not is violates any laws or suchlike is irrelevant, it’s immoral, as you well know.

Aside from this, you obviously compensate for your insecurities by controlling others in your ‘virtual’ world. After all, all video games are for is to allow us to control what kind of emotions we feel. So if you need what I described above to such an extent, then it only reflects your own problems.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 11:41)

/out

And being an arrogant dick will? dontgetit.gif Your attitude sucks.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by The Grove, 22 February 2013 - 01:31 AM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 18:15)
And being an arrogant dick will? dontgetit.gif Your attitude sucks.

Explain how I am being an arrogant dick. I am not telling you I will freeze you if you come at me requesting cars, I am telling you others will. I saw all of you complaining about abusive mods (ie. freeze mods) and I explained how to avoid being a victim.

Instead of taking a piece of advice, you got emotional and decided to get angry.

@ajbns87: 5 years, nothing will change. In the future on V, when we mod that as well, they will update, but so will we. You clearly haven't been around this scene long enough if you think otherwise. Sony tried to patch CFW, they tried to ban us for it, but you can fill every crack.

FriskyPikey22
  • FriskyPikey22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

I agree, i try to avoid going to the Airport on free mode now! Sucks how they can do it and i hope it doesn't happen on GTA V, maybe when the 720 is released Microsoft will fix the Hotswap issue.... The thing that really p*sses me off it people using Turbos. For those of you that are unfamiliar with turbos, what they do is they speed up the fire rate on the people making them virtually impossible to defeat in a 1v1 situation...

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (FriskyPikey22 @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 19:41)
I agree, i try to avoid going to the Airport on free mode now! Sucks how they can do it and i hope it doesn't happen on GTA V, maybe when the 720 is released Microsoft will fix the Hotswap issue.... The thing that really p*sses me off it people using Turbos. For those of you that are unfamiliar with turbos, what they do is they speed up the fire rate on the people making them virtually impossible to defeat in a 1v1 situation...

@The Grove, whatever. It's no use conversing with you anymore.

Anyways it doesn't help to avoid the airport. They can still cause you to spawn back there, freeze you, burn you, or spawn near you. It's pretty annoying. I've avoided playing MP now because it's just ridiculous. Single Player is funner anyways. Driving a nice variety of cars that won't get blown up by some stupid twelve year old or lonely modder.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 22:10)
@The Grove, whatever. It's no use conversing with you anymore.

The second I confirm I am not your enemy, you are done conversing? Sounds like you are looking for someone to argue with.

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by nambr9, 23 February 2013 - 11:41 PM.

just today ive seen a guy with a f*cking meat grinder.
He had like 20 cars glued together, rolling like a snowball, doors and stuff flying out and killing everyone... like a horror movie...

Well ... I hope RTW2 comes out soon...

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Just had a peaceful modder free day. smile.gif
Well, not exactly peaceful, lol. wink.gif But it's much funner without noobs with indestructible vehicles, infinite, health, etc. And friendly fire was off so shooting couldn't kill us, thank god. It was so fun. We had a crowd of fulls explosive sniping each other while some full with an Annihilator, some beige guy, flew around like a psycho, expertly shooting at us until he crash landed.
Then, at the airports entrance, it was like a war zone. Lots of helicopters exploding sh*t and people sniping at any car you hop into. Normally, this would be too crazy and annoying, but since modders have created a new definition of a horrible FM session, this was downright fun, hilarious, and at times thrilling.

ZDUPH
  • ZDUPH

The New Sheriff In Town

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

About an hour ago, me and a mate were in a public free roam with about 7 people. We spawned at the airport, and decided we were gonna go on a hunt for modded cars. What motivated us to do this you ask? The 200+ dead prison inmate bodies lying all around us upon spawning! I hopped in a Feroci, unaware it was glitched up thanks to a modder nearby. It had the JDM side skirts, rear end, and upswept rear exhaust, but the stock front and lacked a rear spoiler. It wasn't indestructible though, so I left it for a nearby Futo. As I was cruising along, my Futo suddenly stopped, all 4 tires popped, and the engine stalled and began smoking black. I was like 'wtf?', but didn't make much of a note of it, and continued on. I got out, kicked the front of my car to restart it, and drove off.

Upon grabbing a health pack, the same thing occured again! At this point I was getting frustrated. I grabbed yet another health pack, and it did it again! I was furious. Suddenly I saw someone spam-kicking the orange guy in the lobby. The guy who was kicking suddenly left, along with 3 other people. I began to get worried. Suddenly, APC! Out of nowhere, the orange guy appears in his indestructible APC, despawns my Futo, and blows me up! I wrote him on XBOX, asking "Why'd you despawn my car? Am I really THAT much of a threat to you?" He wrote back "It wasn't me you c*nt". I was pissed off. I wrote him back "Says the person teleporting in a APC despawning cars and blowing everything and everyone up? Give me a break mate. Don't even try to cover yourself. You've been reported for system tampering. Have a great day, you inbred dick." Approximately 3 seconds, 3 SECONDS, after sending him the message, he lit me on fire, I died, then my game froze on the 'Loading' screen. He apparently froze everyone's game, because my friend's game froze as well.

I hate people like this. It absolutely ticks me off that I paid $60 for Live, and $30 for the complete edition of GTA IV, and I get froze and used as a glorified pin-cushion by an underage modder who lacks skill and has no penis? Unacceptable. If this is what GTA IV is like, I DREAD what GTA V multiplayer will be like.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I was let down when I decided to finally play GTA IV FM on PS3 - after about six months - and found a modder ruining everything. He had a scooter with an Annihilator attached to it and made cars stall, smoke, and occasionally blow them up. When me and a yellow guy kicked him, he lit us up and threw us into the air everytime we spawned.

ZDUPH
  • ZDUPH

The New Sheriff In Town

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 04:07)
I was let down when I decided to finally play GTA IV FM on PS3 - after about six months - and found a modder ruining everything. He had a scooter with an Annihilator attached to it and made cars stall, smoke, and occasionally blow them up. When me and a yellow guy kicked him, he lit us up and threw us into the air everytime we spawned.

That's exactly what happened to my Futo man! It just broke down out of complete randomness. At first I joked around with my friend (we were in a skype call) and I said "This damn Toyota is defective!" But that was the last moment that I took that as a joke.

Was just in a free roam on TBOGT (xbox 360), and this guy was in a freaking skylift picking up peoples' cars and chucking them far into the ocean. He grabbed my Police Buffalo, and dropped it about 200ft into the ocean. I swam ALL THE WAY back to shore, and was greeted with a barrage of rockets from another modder's Bullet GT, which pretty much dismembered me. I voted to kick both of them, then left.

I'll share some of my past experiences briefly with you folks.

- Got lit on fire after accidentally ruining a modder's ramp (my fault I guess)
- Thrown about 2000 ft into the air, and dying upon smacking into the game's ceiling
- Getting the giant yacht attached to me, which immobilized me
- Getting a pine tree, a buoy, a car wash brush, and a fire hydrant attached to me all at once
- Having my blades randomly disappear on my Maverick, which caused it to tumble into a few buildings, killing me
- Outdriving a hyper-speeding Rancher with a Ruiner.
- Getting a lap dance by a fat biker at Bahama Mama's
- Freezing a modder by ramming him as he was changing his character (mind you, this was AFTER he spawn-killed the whole lobby repeatedly)
- My car randomly filling up with strippers wielding Desert Eagles
- Finding a police cruiser with no lightbar driving around Star Junction (cops were off, and a granny was driving it)
- Police Cruisers patrolling in traffic were replaced by Policew's (the burnt out but driveable crown vic) in a cop's on free roam
- Having the honor of rolling around Liberty City with Niko Bellic riding shotgun (someone changed his player model to Niko, then teleported into my car)
- Seeing Niko, Johnny, and Luis fist-fighting each other at Port Tudor (modder spawned them)
- Someone playing as fat biker riding around on a hot pink classic Faggio with underglow (made me chuckle)
- Getting all the best weapons in my inventory all fully loaded out of complete randomness. Even got a pool cue. biggrin.gif

I guess some modders aren't bad after all (keyword SOME)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users