modders are out of control

321 replies to this topic
Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 13:58)
QUOTE (Officer620 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 07:54)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 05:29)
QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Jan 9 2013, 12:31)
Yeah, multiplayer is really getting out of hand. Especially in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Occasionally you have the typical chill modder who spawns crap like custom color cars and rare helicopters and etc.
But most of the time you have 'badass' modders who:
*Spawn their indestructible helicopters
*Light people on fire
*Spawn sh*t that will screw up others game
*Chase you in indestructible cars
*Run you over or blow you up in their indestructible cars
*Bomb you every time you spawn and through you up into the air
*etc. etc. etc.

Also, there are these stupid clans. The worst is the B055x or BO55x clan. They find joy in burning, blowing up, and trolling people. It's a complete joke, GTA IV now has some of the worst multiplayer I've ever used. The good old days are never coming back, it's just troll fest now, sadly even on the PS3 original IV now too. sad.gif

i hate those idiots with the indestructible cars. what i try to do when i see those people running people over and taking advantage of others is i get a helicopter and just try to hit their car into the water. this of course is easiest at the airport and also if they aren't the actual modder but someone just using a modded car. it really feels nice doing it and then seeing them spam kick you after because you ruined their cheating fun. so thats one way to take care of losers that mod

If you want to ditch the cars permanently, don't do it at the airport. It's very easy to retrieve them from underneath the map because they don't disappear once spawned. Ditch them off concrete piers or solid vertical walls so they cannot be retrieved.

The water surrounding the airport is a handy 'parking lot' of sorts. Stashing spawned vehicles in the water makes the players think they are history. Not so, when you tear past them in the same car you ditched in the water wink.gif

It's very simple to retrieve cars from the water at the airport, I'll let you figure it out...

Cheers!

only modders can retrieve them though. if you aren't a modder you can't get it

You keep telling yourself that...

wink.gif

Cheers!

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (MassKilaaa! @ Sunday, Jan 13 2013, 01:16)
@Above.. The leaderbaords for gta deathmatch are completally hacked, the legit world number 1 is mjgff, so everyone below him are the non hackers! people above mjgff are people that have boosted their way up the leader boards or people that have hacked into the game!

I see, they simply look too good to be true. It concerns me that Rockstar and Sony just let it happen. GTAIV is still one of the best selling games out there.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Deathmatch leaderboards don't mean sh*t in Grand Theft Auto anyways. GTA is for free roam and f*cking around, etc. CoD is for that leaderboards bullsh*t - hence why Activision pay attention to it. So does Sony/Microsoft.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Officer620 @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 22:23)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 13:58)
QUOTE (Officer620 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 07:54)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 05:29)
QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Jan 9 2013, 12:31)
Yeah, multiplayer is really getting out of hand. Especially in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Occasionally you have the typical chill modder who spawns crap like custom color cars and rare helicopters and etc.
But most of the time you have 'badass' modders who:
*Spawn their indestructible helicopters
*Light people on fire
*Spawn sh*t that will screw up others game
*Chase you in indestructible cars
*Run you over or blow you up in their indestructible cars
*Bomb you every time you spawn and through you up into the air
*etc. etc. etc.

Also, there are these stupid clans. The worst is the B055x or BO55x clan. They find joy in burning, blowing up, and trolling people. It's a complete joke, GTA IV now has some of the worst multiplayer I've ever used. The good old days are never coming back, it's just troll fest now, sadly even on the PS3 original IV now too. sad.gif

i hate those idiots with the indestructible cars. what i try to do when i see those people running people over and taking advantage of others is i get a helicopter and just try to hit their car into the water. this of course is easiest at the airport and also if they aren't the actual modder but someone just using a modded car. it really feels nice doing it and then seeing them spam kick you after because you ruined their cheating fun. so thats one way to take care of losers that mod

If you want to ditch the cars permanently, don't do it at the airport. It's very easy to retrieve them from underneath the map because they don't disappear once spawned. Ditch them off concrete piers or solid vertical walls so they cannot be retrieved.

The water surrounding the airport is a handy 'parking lot' of sorts. Stashing spawned vehicles in the water makes the players think they are history. Not so, when you tear past them in the same car you ditched in the water wink.gif

It's very simple to retrieve cars from the water at the airport, I'll let you figure it out...

Cheers!

only modders can retrieve them though. if you aren't a modder you can't get it

You keep telling yourself that...

wink.gif

Cheers!

unless ur talking about them being like a foot in the water... yeah you could get it then. but i was i referring to when they are about a good 15-20 feet at least. there's no way to get it then

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Can't you get in by using that glitch that takes you underground when flying a heli?

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (StormerBoy @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 18:27)
Can't you get in by using that glitch that takes you underground when flying a heli?

oh yeah maybe you could do that. im not sure if you can drive it while its underwater though. hmm lol maybe. most people wouldn't think to do that though so whatever it wouldn't even be an issue

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (StormerBoy @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 08:27)

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Just fly your heli straight up through the spot where your vehicle is and the rotor should fling it out of the water or just enough to get in and drive it out. It might take a couple of attempts but it will be worth it wink.gif

Cheers!

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I have encountered many modders over the last month.
8/10 = Fags
2/10 - Awesome guys

-One guy spawned money for my team and left and got everyone to Rank 10. Kinda cool but I wanted myself.
-sh*tload of fags just use aimbots and death bullets or something. I have full Health & Armor and one bullet from Rank 10 guys is an instant death.
-One guy (MojoWeeD) had Green Annihilator, Spawned explosions and fire on me, Superspeed ran me over, Spawned NOoSE Patriot that was strangely falling through ground and going back up and falling in ground again, Locked my in Brucie's Garage, attached Qub3d cubes (These are the colorful cubes that some modders spawn), Attached neons to cars, indestructible car, got other people against me and Annihilator Miniguns shot Rockets. Why? I caught him cheating and tried to kick him once which dont do harm at all. What a baby. This guy is also French. I also recorded the fag doing his child tricks so I remember his name.
-One guy (best one, not a baby) spawned cars with neons for me and others, gave us infinite ammo and Godmode, and did lots of other awesome things. We all had fun for hours.

Most of these on Free Mode.

When I will get a new PC, I will get GTA IV and install trainer. I will go on multiplayer and make people have fun with indestructible cars and ramps at FIA. Right now i dont play MP anymore because of these... Cant say the word. It will be an insult to that insult.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 17:54)
When I will get a new PC, I will get GTA IV and install trainer. I will go on multiplayer and make people have fun with indestructible cars and ramps at FIA.

Everyone who wants can spawn it with his own trainer, there is no need for that.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 18:26)
QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 17:54)
When I will get a new PC, I will get GTA IV and install trainer. I will go on multiplayer and make people have fun with indestructible cars and ramps at FIA.

Everyone who wants can spawn it with his own trainer, there is no need for that.

Yeah, everyone has mods on PC.. It's kind of amazing for roleplays and such..

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Damn, I remember talking to Legacy about this on a topic years ago. Times really don't change, huh?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

the only thing that has changed in the 4 and a half years I have played this game is the arrival of modders. I knew they were coming about a year before they really hit. Im pretty thankful about how long we were without them. *box and m*crosoft had them a long long time before we did. My friends and I (who were 99% of the time on FM gta vanilla) switched to TLAD FM a few months before christmas. Since then I have only seen 1 or 2 modders in The Lost. A few more laggers and turbo's than there were in vanilla but we are really enjoying it. The last 4 times Ive thought 'hmmm lets load up vanilla for a quick look" ,I have been turned into a palm tree or something stupid as f**k like that.
They are here but we dont have long til gta5 is on the shelves. Lets be thankful it will probably take the modders a while to figure out how to crack that!

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

The TBoGT Xbox 360 modders are getting even more crazy, lol. I have an experience from today to share, it's with a psychotic modder with a name like xXDevil-something-Xx from France:
So I was in Westdyke heading to the old mansion in a blue Banshee convertible because I had left my indestructible helicopter on the roof and wanted to get it back. On my way there, heading up Sacramento Avenue, there were a lot of people at the intersection near Burger Shot and the off road area. Well, this purple guy(the modder) was in a dark Comet and all of a sudden went ballistic! RPG's were coming from him every half second and blowing up everything/one.
In this particular session users couldn't get killed by simple shots, explosions, etc, but these explosions were so intense that people in or near them died, lol. The game was starting to lag as well.
So I decided to move in a little more to get a sight of this 'show' and then the explosions start to head towards my area. I quickly did a J-turn while the explosions nearly missed me and headed down Sacramento Avenue south. The explosions were so close and they were slamming the buildings to my side and terrorizing the Westdyke Autos building. I got out though, but my car was almost totaled. I have to say it was thrilling and fun, but these modders are psychotic.

But that's not all.
I tried to head back to the mansion in the same car but saw this guy in the woods with a few people, and of course lots of explosions. The 3 people near him just died within 15 seconds, so I was then the only guy near him. I sped out of there though.
The next time I came close to the modder was in a parking garage with 2 other people(his targets I guess). Well they were on the 4th or 5th floor and I was just coming in. When I reached the 2nd or 3rd floor there was this humongous explosion above me and the two died.
I still decided to drive towards the top floor but then I ran into the guy. It became pretty intense then. I quickly rushed up the last few floors with the guy tailing me most of the time at full speed(his RPG's merely missing me), and then finally reached the last floor. I headed for the huge jump and the guy was almost right on my bumper. I finally reached the ramp and drove off, glad I made it, but then my car exploded right in the air, killing me.

So yeah pretty crazy modders. The rest of the session the guy trolled and kept lighting us all up, which was very annoying.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

For gods sake. I am playing multiplayer right now. Someone just put a f*cking dick on the front of my chopper, then deleted the f*cking thing. This sh*t is fun for a while, then it is downright annoying.

At least give us the option of playing modding/non-modding servers...

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 14:21)
I only play freemode but the modders were enough to ruin vanilla for me. I switched to The Lost a few months ago, no modders and only the occasional Lag Switcher,and turbo's. Oh and some a*hole called crazywhiteboy, apart from that its great. Thinkn bout downloading The Ballad (I only downloaded the Lost because there were no copters), but I have heard there are modders there aswell. Anyone confirm?

Late confirm:
I believe tbogt(especially xbox) is the worst when it comes to modders actually.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

TBOGT is the only game I met a mod, but it was on PS3 so it was just a innocent "ramp" modder who spawned ferris wheel, skate ramp, invincible golf cart, Fire, etc

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

I dont f*ck around with you none-modders so much, but I find when you ask us for sh*t like cars, neons, colors, friend requests, and messages, most of us have thin patients and troll after a while.

Although some of us are straight dicks, so you never know biggrin.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Monday, Jan 28 2013, 13:07)
I dont f*ck around with you none-modders so much, but I find when you ask us for sh*t like cars, neons, colors, friend requests, and messages, most of us have thin patients and troll after a while.

sad.gif I ask for cars sometimes. I usually ask for a TBOGT Schafter. I don't see why it's a problem to gift cars, I mean you're already cheating at Multiplayer anyway.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Just recently I was playing Free mode in the business district with snipers only, and there was a modder (Good or bad) spawn single player cars in one place, so i left

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Played yesterday, free mode at the airport. Pretty fun actually, crazy how fast they can make the cars go. Got a ride around in a hummer or whatever they're called in game. Then they got bored and killed everyone and when we respawned everyone had 3 giant boxes in front of us which resembled.. a pair of balls and penis; Annnnd it had a huge flame coming out of the tip. Made it very easy to blow up cars haha.

They spawned in some massive structures, but quickly got rid of them, otherwise just modified cars.

Don't really have a problem with modders, they make things a lot more fun.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Today was a different story.
There was this modder named "B1ACK-something I forgot" and he spawned tons of nice indestructible cars near the helipads at the airport. So lots of people took them and stuff. I myself got a nice blue Tampa and then a blue Coquette.
Then the modder got himself a tank and made a ramp. So we literally spent two hours at the airport driving around in nice cars and getting launched by a tank up the ramp. Pretty fun.

Love modders like these as opposed to those c*nt modders who like to light you up and blow you up.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Jan 30 2013, 19:57)

sad.gif I ask for cars sometimes. I usually ask for a TBOGT Schafter. I don't see why it's a problem to gift cars, I mean you're already cheating at Multiplayer anyway.

That the attitude that annoys us. When you see a modder driving around in a nice car with neons or something similar, hes modding for his own fun. How many messages do you think we get a game let alone a day asking "HEY BRO SPAWN ME A LAMBO WITH BLUE NEONZ" then "NO I WANTED A RED LAMBO"

pretty sure thats why people went ahead and made the burn mod devil.gif

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Now yesterday I was playing a number of free modes, and nearly all of them had at least one modder. They were spawning all kind of things like neon lit cars, to different colour cars like a orange sabre GT for an example. It in a way annoyed me last night of trying to chill in free mode was slightly more difficult than hoped. Now I don't modders (as long as they aren't annoying ones that constantly killing you), but its just making free mode slightly less chilled for me personally.

Not trying offend any modders in the GTA IV + EFLC community

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 03:06)

That the attitude that annoys us. When you see a modder driving around in a nice car with neons or something similar, hes modding for his own fun. How many messages do you think we get a game let alone a day asking "HEY BRO SPAWN ME A LAMBO WITH BLUE NEONZ" then "NO I WANTED A RED LAMBO"

well if you don't want to be bothered then join a game by yourself. just because people ask doesn't mean you should kill them. people like that ruin the game

Peczniyk
  • Peczniyk

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

• Members

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Mad modder = n00b

thebazeman
  • thebazeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by thebazeman, 06 February 2013 - 08:11 AM.

i hope this bullsh*t is not possible in 5.

at least it took those fa**ots a few years till they found a way to mod on PSN.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 01:06)

All I can say is too bad. I mean,shouldn't be modding anyways so if that annoys you all too bad. And how hard is it to just be nice and spawn a car? If I were a modder I'd gift people cars.
Two days ago a modder was gifting us indestructible police cars and enforcers.

Btw that fire mod is a real bitch. Very annoying.

thebazeman
  • thebazeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

it is fun but not in a serious game... the only mod which is ok is to spawn weapons

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

So quite some time ago I had this group of idiots trolling me. Some modder spawned an indestructible tank for one of the three and then left. The other used an indestructible Banshee and the last one flew an indestructible Buzzard, both from some modder. So this is about users abusing a modders kindness.

So I had a rampage with them. Killed some of them but they sooner got back in their 'safe' cars. They just kept trolling and blowing me up at the airport. Well I decided to go to the hospital in schottler to hide out from the trolls. Well after idiotically bombing the exterior of thr place for a minute, they grew a brain and went inside. Soon they found me and killed me.
So I spawned in front of the hospital and surely they were after me, but they were too slow. The guy left the tank at the entrance so I took it. They got mad a tried to chase and kill me. But lol they could not do anything. I got bored and drowned the tank in the ocean, them getting mad lol, and I left. I showed them, lol.

I really wish users wouldn't abuse modders kindness in lending them indestructible vrhicles. I miss the times when a destructible annilator was your biggest danger. Too bad...

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Feb 5 2013, 12:29)
All I can say is too bad. I mean,shouldn't be modding anyways so if that annoys you all too bad.

And if someone freezes your console for spamming their inbox I guess that is to bad for yourself. If we keep to ourselves, you can keep to yourselves.
We are not modding just to spawn a car for you, we do it for our own amusement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users