Photo

modders are out of control

321 replies to this topic
nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

last night a moder tried to explode me while i was in a chopper. He then made my chopper disappear and i feel into the water.
He then spawned a white annihilator next to me. Was kinda fun flying the thing, except that people think that I am a moder then...

hidingKILLER
  • hidingKILLER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

I don't know whether some people will think this is wrong, but I have came across this one player (I RUN XBOX 123) a few times, and I have reported him twice already, and he is still hacking.
In races (not GTA races) he is blowing people up constantly.
Could others report him too, so that someone at Microsoft, or R* might actually notice him?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:36 PM Edited by Legacy-666_, 28 December 2012 - 09:38 PM.

This game was 1st released in April 2008. Microsoft, Sony and R* really wont be giving a rats titty about modders. Fixing that problem wont make them any money so why would they. Personally being on psn I was thankful we were without modders for so long. Sh*t PC had modders years ago.

A few quick notes.
-Modders are here, they are not going away
-If you find yourself thrown into a modded game and you DO NOT like modders, then Leave
-Most modders have headsets, so if you start talking about how you hate modders prepare to be set on fire
-Some mods are cool.Having a few different cars that are invincable=cool, being teleported into the prison and being turned into a palmtree with a concrete statue d*ck= uncool
-Skateboard halfpipes and ramps look like fun, but you can never pull off an epic jump
-some modders are there to have fun,you can try to have fun with them
-The kick function does not work, kick spamming a modder is a waste of time
-Reporting a modder is a waste of your time, have you ever heard of a modder getting banned?

muirhead1987
  • muirhead1987

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

user posted image

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (muirhead1987 @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 01:23)
user posted image

That's disgusting barf8bd.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:16 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 30 December 2012 - 11:12 PM.

Yes it is.

As I said in other thread, glad I quit GTA IV before last Summer when the mods came out for the ps3. Now it's out of control.

Though don't confuse el with er. I have nothing to do with my friend er_fuga. We started to play together back in 08. I switched to disallow-AA in 09 and he kept playing autoaim.

but I know due to the name similarity it will only get bad reputation.

edit: not sure how often ER does this kind of thing, but there's a chance he joined this game randomly via quick match.
Then again, it's only his call as to whether stay or leave the match.

edit: haha, nice fake. This is not muirhead.

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 21:36)
This game was 1st released in April 2008. Microsoft, Sony and R* really wont be giving a rats titty about modders. Fixing that problem wont make them any money so why would they. Personally being on psn I was thankful we were without modders for so long. Sh*t PC had modders years ago.

A few quick notes.
-Modders are here, they are not going away
-If you find yourself thrown into a modded game and you DO NOT like modders, then Leave
-Most modders have headsets, so if you start talking about how you hate modders prepare to be set on fire
-Some mods are cool.Having a few different cars that are invincable=cool, being teleported into the prison and being turned into a palmtree with a concrete statue d*ck= uncool
-Skateboard halfpipes and ramps look like fun, but you can never pull off an epic jump
-some modders are there to have fun,you can try to have fun with them
-The kick function does not work, kick spamming a modder is a waste of time
-Reporting a modder is a waste of your time, have you ever heard of a modder getting banned?

Well said icon14.gif I really hope V will stay unmodded for so many years as gta IV. Although it's doubtful.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I only play freemode but the modders were enough to ruin vanilla for me. I switched to The Lost a few months ago, no modders and only the occasional Lag Switcher,and turbo's. Oh and some a*hole called crazywhiteboy, apart from that its great. Thinkn bout downloading The Ballad (I only downloaded the Lost because there were no copters), but I have heard there are modders there aswell. Anyone confirm?

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Om PC and other platforms as well from what I heard TBoGT is most hacked game, specially at Free Modes

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

I only came across one modder in TBOGT but it was a innocent modder just f*cking around with ferris wheel, fire, and skateboard halfpipe ramp lool. I've yet to come across a dangerous modder

FRANK_PANTA
  • FRANK_PANTA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (muirhead1987 @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 01:23)
user posted image

Normally i dont give a fk but i like to post this cuz i know this guy:

THIS AINT MUIRHEAD1987 !!

This pic just proofs what a douche this guy is. He makes a fake account to look like muirhead1987. look at the pic its "muirheadI987" with an "I" isntead of "1", so its a fake, muirhead knows about this. Im kinda pissed of this guy he tries to freeze me in cnc but failed hard so i did freeze him.

This guy has made alot of fake accounts. He creates the fake sh*t just to fuk up reputation of the original users. He did this with me before, creating an account pretty similiar to mine and then he sends messages to my friends with awfull abusive content and evil mods in CnC. lot of people thought its me and deleted me or insta kick me. same sh*t now with muirhead, and i heard about ajbns who has been victim of him 2.

This is fuked up and he posting here just to get some talk about him. Im very sure its madridy777 the most stupid guy i ever met in GTA.

ignore him hurts him so just dont give a fuk and allways look at the trophies if u think someone faked ur friends.

faked accounts seems to have trophy rank 4 with only GTA stuff.

happy new year

FUK ABUSIVE MODDING, FUK THIS CLOWNS

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:08 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 30 December 2012 - 03:08 PM.

QUOTE (Callum @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 21:24)
You should try administrating a very popular Multi Theft Auto server, that has a constant player count of over 200. We must see at least at least two dozen modders or braindead people every day. The ban list is within the thousands, perhaps tens of thousands.

Cheaters are the spawn of Satan!

But administering MTA is much easier than an IV "server". In MTA you can always ban the cheaters by serial, which bans their computer ID from the server, really useful feature, or apply all kinds of resources to counter the cheats.
Since IV was cracked from the inside out, people have been modding it to hell, using such mods on multiplayer. This is especially in the 360 because the structure is similar to the PC version of the game and well, they share the same network.

Edit: Derp, old post, but point stays.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (FRANK_PANTA @ Sunday, Dec 30 2012, 15:04)

Normally i dont give a fk but i like to post this cuz i know this guy:

THIS AINT MUIRHEAD1987 !!

This pic just proofs what a douche this guy is. He makes a fake account to look like muirhead1987. look at the pic its "muirheadI987" with an "I" isntead of "1", so its a fake, muirhead knows about this. Im kinda pissed of this guy he tries to freeze me in cnc but failed hard so i did freeze him.

This guy has made alot of fake accounts. He creates the fake sh*t just to fuk up reputation of the original users. He did this with me before, creating an account pretty similiar to mine and then he sends messages to my friends with awfull abusive content and evil mods in CnC. lot of people thought its me and deleted me or insta kick me. same sh*t now with muirhead, and i heard about ajbns who has been victim of him 2.

This is fuked up and he posting here just to get some talk about him. Im very sure its madridy777 the most stupid guy i ever met in GTA.

ignore him hurts him so just dont give a fuk and allways look at the trophies if u think someone faked ur friends.

faked accounts seems to have trophy rank 4 with only GTA stuff.

happy new year

FUK ABUSIVE MODDING, FUK THIS CLOWNS

Well noticed FRANK wink.gif

This is probably the reason I got a friend request from ajbns87_ and so did FlamesCrimson.....this f*cker wants to imitate us . How pathetic.

Xx B3NZY xX
  • Xx B3NZY xX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 07:48)
QUOTE (SmC12 @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 21:37)
I had a great free mode session yesterday, loads of fun people and it was a really nostalgic experience, it felt like the old GTA IV multiplayer days when the game was new, then of course modders entered the game. It's especially annoying because I was just getting back into IV and I was having fun, I had no idea the modding was still so out of control untill today when my experience was just modder after modder..

I got the fire mod on me, rammed by a super sonic firetruck, someone spawned in my car and set C4, then a pistol which shot RPG's. Damn I saw it all. A couple of players did try to kick them but most just tried to ignore it and escape to a safe part of the map, cause kicking them doesn't work, they'll either exit quickly and come back, or they'll freeze your xbox.

I did message one of the modders basically saying to grow the f*ck up and at least if they're going to cheat do it for the benefit of the other players, and reminded him that Free Mode isn't even ranked - you get no points so cheating has no benefit whatsoever except make you look like a noob who has to mod to be good at the game. His response? "bitch u cnt mod u dnt hav skill". Yeah.

Really the only way to truly avoid them is finding good players and making a free mode with private slots. Otherwise you have no choice but to put up with them, they aren't going anywhere. That's why they ruin your fun, cause it feels good being on top of everyone else knowing they can't touch you. On a psycological level they're retarded and haven't written a single line of code in their life.

If any xbox people need a legit player my gamertag is "miitcho 08" without the quotes. It's a shame that modders have driven the fun GTA community away from multiplayer.

yeah that fire mod is crazy. i think they're new types of mods or something because i have never seen them until recently. some guy shot like 30 rockets at once and killed me instantly and this was without friendly fire on. so yeah it was pretty intense.

anyway though i kind of got the upper hand on this idiot. what i did was i messaged everyone in the game (except the modder) and told them that he was going to freeze the game and everyone needs to kick him. and what do you know? IT WORKED! he got kicked lol. it took a good 7 votes but i got him out. i think that will be my plan from no won to get rid of these childish fools.

the problem with that though is it only lasts for that game. i really wish there was a way to get them banned from xbox. filing a complaint never works

True on that one mate, Modders need to grow up, Microsoft or Rockstar never does anything to stop it !! All I do to help this is when a modder is in a game i leave and go on the profile and press " submit player review and avoid the modder but that never really helps either confused.gif All Modders do is ruin the game, Back when Gta Iv just went out the Free modes were good and Modders werent so out of control !!

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by gta2011, 04 January 2013 - 06:27 AM.

lots of good feedback here but unfortunately modders are STILL out of control. since making this thread ive seen lots and lots of modders. pretty crazy stuff out there. i will admit some mods are pretty damn cool but also very annoying. as it looks now it looks like rockstar is still sitting on their ass letting this bullsh*t happen. no surprise. the only thing we can hope for is that GTA 5 doesn't have this crap anymore but i won't get my hopes up.

i also got a question for whoevers reading. how many of these modders do you think can hack and kill ur account/xbox because i really want to give these modders a piece of my mind but i always have that fear of getting hacked. so i am just wondering what are the percentages of actual hackers out there on xbox? yeah it won't do much to message them but it'll let out a little frustration at least and who knows maybe you can get them to admit they are cheating and get them banned! although im not sure how i would go about doing that. anyway that little thought just crossed my mind as i was playing today

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

I say we get the WI involved

AlexTM
  • AlexTM

Mhmm

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

I don't really mind awesome modders, such as people that:
  • Spawn vehicles for you that aren't supposed to be in multiplayer
  • Modify vehicles (add neons, etc)
  • Spawn ramps at the airport. (Yes, it can get annoying, but they only spawn them in one runway)
  • Modders that in no way ruin your experience
  • If someone is constantly killing (like a helicopter-whore), the modder will do something about it

But modders that ruin your experience, well.. They should be banned from the Internet, never mind a console.

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

stop pissing about helicopters, theres plenty ways of taking a chopper down!

i cant believe you are taking a modder side on this ...

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (AlexTM @ Sunday, Jan 6 2013, 02:21)
I don't really mind awesome modders, such as people that:

• Spawn vehicles for you that aren't supposed to be in multiplayer
  • Modify vehicles (add neons, etc)
  • Spawn ramps at the airport. (Yes, it can get annoying, but they only spawn them in one runway)
  • Modders that in no way ruin your experience
  • If someone is constantly killing (like a helicopter-whore), the modder will do something about it

But modders that ruin your experience, well.. They should be banned from the Internet, never mind a console.

I agree with everything except for that last bullet. Having a modder kill someone because they are dominating in a helicopter is pathetic. I've had that happen to me many times. I was basically "too good" for their liking so they killed me with their mods. People who do that should not be taken seriously on this game. Like the previous poster said, there are other ways to take down a helicopter besides cheating. Stop cheating and just play the game.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 10 January 2013 - 01:20 AM.

Yeah, multiplayer is really getting out of hand. Especially in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Occasionally you have the typical chill modder who spawns crap like custom color cars and rare helicopters and etc.
But most of the time you have 'badass' modders who:
*Spawn their indestructible helicopters
*Light people on fire
*Spawn sh*t that will screw up others game
*Chase you in indestructible cars
*Run you over or blow you up in their indestructible cars
*Bomb you every time you spawn and through you up into the air
*etc. etc. etc.

Also, there are these stupid clans. The worst is the B055x or BO55x clan. They find joy in burning, blowing up, and trolling people. It's a complete joke, GTA IV now has some of the worst multiplayer I've ever used. The good old days are never coming back, it's just troll fest now, sadly even on the PS3 original IV now too. sad.gif

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Jan 9 2013, 12:31)
Yeah, multiplayer is really getting out of hand. Especially in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Occasionally you have the typical chill modder who spawns crap like custom color cars and rare helicopters and etc.
*Light people on fire
*etc. etc. etc.

Also, there are these stupid clans. The worst is the B055x or BO55x clan. They find joy in burning, blowing up, and trolling people. It's a complete joke, GTA IV now has some of the worst multiplayer I've ever used. The good old days are never coming back, it's just troll fest now, sadly even on the PS3 original IV now too. sad.gif

i hate those idiots with the indestructible cars. what i try to do when i see those people running people over and taking advantage of others is i get a helicopter and just try to hit their car into the water. this of course is easiest at the airport and also if they aren't the actual modder but someone just using a modded car. it really feels nice doing it and then seeing them spam kick you after because you ruined their cheating fun. so thats one way to take care of losers that mod

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 05:29)
*Light people on fire
*etc. etc. etc.

i hate those idiots with the indestructible cars. what i try to do when i see those people running people over and taking advantage of others is i get a helicopter and just try to hit their car into the water. this of course is easiest at the airport and also if they aren't the actual modder but someone just using a modded car. it really feels nice doing it and then seeing them spam kick you after because you ruined their cheating fun. so thats one way to take care of losers that mod

If you want to ditch the cars permanently, don't do it at the airport. It's very easy to retrieve them from underneath the map because they don't disappear once spawned. Ditch them off concrete piers or solid vertical walls so they cannot be retrieved.

The water surrounding the airport is a handy 'parking lot' of sorts. Stashing spawned vehicles in the water makes the players think they are history. Not so, when you tear past them in the same car you ditched in the water wink.gif

It's very simple to retrieve cars from the water at the airport, I'll let you figure it out...

Cheers!

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

This is partly why i never play online. Last GTA online i had was 2009. I don't miss it.

I wont be playing V online much either.

I'll take single player over MP every goddamned day of the week.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yesterday I came across a modder group, they shot infinite rocket launchers and killed all the players over and over again until I was the only non-modder left. I quickly hid in the stairwell next to the airport leading up to the railway, and they couldn't fit the rockets in their. They kept and kept on trying until they gave up and just froze my Xbox. I felt pretty good.
Also, do you know what it means when a modder tries to invite you into a party? I never went into one, but I'm just interested in what happens when you do.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 08:59)
Yesterday I came across a modder group, they shot infinite rocket launchers and killed all the players over and over again until I was the only non-modder left. I quickly hid in the stairwell next to the airport leading up to the railway, and they couldn't fit the rockets in their. They kept and kept on trying until they gave up and just froze my Xbox. I felt pretty good.
Also, do you know what it means when a modder tries to invite you into a party? I never went into one, but I'm just interested in what happens when you do.

Sounds fun.

I wont be playing V online much either.

I'll take single player over MP every goddamned day of the week.

You are missing out of the fun if you do that, but hey; to each his own i guess.

AlexTM
  • AlexTM

Mhmm

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (gta2011 @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 23:44)
Stop cheating and just play the game.

I don't cheat, but if I did, I'd use it for good, not evil. Unless someone is trying to violate everything good I'm doing for people, then yes.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Officer620 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 07:54)
QUOTE (gta2011 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 05:29)
*Light people on fire
*etc. etc. etc.

If you want to ditch the cars permanently, don't do it at the airport. It's very easy to retrieve them from underneath the map because they don't disappear once spawned. Ditch them off concrete piers or solid vertical walls so they cannot be retrieved.

The water surrounding the airport is a handy 'parking lot' of sorts. Stashing spawned vehicles in the water makes the players think they are history. Not so, when you tear past them in the same car you ditched in the water wink.gif

It's very simple to retrieve cars from the water at the airport, I'll let you figure it out...

Cheers!

only modders can retrieve them though. if you aren't a modder you can't get it

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

I was just looking at the deathmatch leaderboards in GTA IV (PS3) and wonder if the top players are genuine entries?

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

driving on my NRG and no hackers in sight

MassKilaaa!
  • MassKilaaa!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

@Above.. The leaderbaords for gta deathmatch are completally hacked, the legit world number 1 is mjgff, so everyone below him are the non hackers! people above mjgff are people that have boosted their way up the leader boards or people that have hacked into the game!

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'm not even sure what level I am, I'm just playing IV online for fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users