Photo

modders are out of control

324 replies to this topic
Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

Oh I know it's been part of PC from day one and that's fine for them and Xbox is mircosoft so that was expected, however you can go from room to room all day and keep finding a player who is modding and trolling.... the leaderboards on PSN goes to from 1 to 800 players nearly all who have serveral millions of dollars in winnings and yet have only played 1 or 2 games and won 1 or no games so it's almost an epedemic now, as for friends we generally do however some who insit on using turbos and lag switches are hunting my self and my friends so much so I don't even bother with TLAD anymore unless our group is there in full.

I know that R* Won't do anything due to the age of the game but how will this effect GTA V and how long will we be free of these fools, and how long will the farming of cash glitches be found out if rockstar does the same with those games online as they did with IV leaderbords...

like the racing I used to be in the top pages between 20th and 100th now I am 900th to 5000th, free races I was on the first page until folk cheated and now used the teliport mod. such a shame everything this game was once great has now turned to pooh.

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Wow, I just had my first experience with obvious modding in TBoGT free mode on Xbox 360. There was an indestructible glowing blue car driving around, and a glowing orange cube just sitting there. I had no idea such things were possible on a console. Shows what I know!

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

Well I just been accused of cheating in a race, only 3 other players who had started before I joined on Exhuast fumes, I caught them up as the road starts to climb and was in the lead by the upper level of the raised section, by the time I was decending 2 had left and the Host was gone as I turnned right towards the Booth tunnel....

Angry at the faggy ''Im not winning, im leaving'' types a rant message was sent, A response from Navy seal blah blah was ''U R A CHEATIN FAG'' um no just fast at racing and have been racing since May 2008 ...

So my point is if Rockstar had sorted this out early on and stopped PS3 modding then there would be no excuse of people calling decent players 'cheats'...yes I was on a 5 star account and yet I have 10 stars on this name with 5 other accounts of 9 stars but that's not cheating those were earnt through hard graft and practice... I hope that players on GTA V won't carry on leaving games just because they aren't winning from the first lap!

D33M0N3Y
  • D33M0N3Y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

It is even worst now that GTA V is right around the corner. I literally just finished playing GTA IV because my xbox froze due to a modder. Something needs to be done so GTA V doesn't end up like GTA IV.

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Modders have f*cking ruined the game for me, I hate them. I wish I could meet one in person so I could show him who has more power in real life.

I can't play a f*cking game without getting frozen. Thats what I really hate. Freezing my f*cking xbox. They are completley ruining the game for everyone. Its pretty pathetic, These guys will do it for fun too. Lets say you kill one of them, Uh oh you done goofed now because they will freeze you. I hate it so much.

JasonAW
  • JasonAW

Smooth Criminal

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

So everyone was out minding their own business, when we all get blown up. Then we kept getting teleported. Next thing we are above the map falling and then at the airport with all these stunt jumps, people driving planes too.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

I saw EVERYTHING!!! mad.gif

I bought the game in January 2013 and yet I cannot remember how many times my console got frozen or my character was burnt in flames. sad.gif

I just came back from a game where we were teleported far in the sea or in the jail. When the cheater left, I thrown his monstruous vehicles in the WATER! The modder is QCdannyQC172 anyone knows him?

Anyways. Modders really disgusted me this summer. I stay on GTA 4
for that awesome moment with no modders. confused.gif

squeezemaster
  • squeezemaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

Modding is cool, modders aren't. Every modder thinks they're on top of the world and better than everyone. It's unbelievable how many modders are still on even though there are strict xbox rules. They troll, hack, cheat and sometimes solitcite mods to others for money, which are all against the rules. I would report modders, but then They would probably hack my account. devil.gif

squeezemaster
  • squeezemaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

I just have a nache for finding modders. 15 in the last week

JasonAW
  • JasonAW

Smooth Criminal

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

I really wouldn't mind if they were showing us cool things. But to ruin games is not cool, just hope GTA Online isn't like this.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

Some do but many don't show you a thing.... 90% just troll.

I was accused of modding on Thursday, a dude landed on the bridge by the Angels of Death club we were in the yard behind. I saw his gamer tag thru the bridge and RGP'ed his chopper Noob ass and he said I was getting me banned.... ok he obviously didn't know the RPG's do that on this game.... his tag was BATTLEFIELD so go figure...

williamp556
  • williamp556

Grandmaster

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (SARDYNA108 @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 19:24)
As far as I know somehow they can connect X360 to PC and than mod it

They buy a blank disk put some script for IV modding on it take apart the xbox and hot swap it. Too me moddings not that hard i could do it but im not about to take apart my xbox even if i did i wouldnt spam the sh*t out of other players

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Yep, they are out of control. EVERY free mode I go to has mods. Sometimes I don't mind the mods and they make the game quite fun, but other times they are annoying little knobs that like to ruin and cheat. Plus, the game always freezes after a while when a mod is on there.

squeezemaster
  • squeezemaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

If you guy want to know a really bad modder his GT is oAP0CALYPSEo. I'm sure some of you have met hime. His is infamous for freezing and trashtalking. Please report Him.

TheTomato
  • TheTomato

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

Barely any modders when you play party mode and search for a game there, if anyone wants to pay just message me or friend request me , gt is Erected tomato

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (TheTomato @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 09:03)
Barely any modders when you play party mode and search for a game there, if anyone wants to pay just message me or friend request me , gt is Erected tomato

Um yeah Party mode is only for friends on your list so you won't have anyone unless you invite your mates.... sarcasm.gif

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Some day ago in TBoGT Free mode I was riding in a tugboat which I picked up near the prison, I drove it slowly all the way to the airport (where all the people sadly hang out).. arriving there I meet a huge truck driving on water and flying in the air.. and suddenly my tugboat (with me in it) is teleported to the helipads.. once there I'm being shot at with subway-trains and then my PS3 freezes ...

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Sounds like a usual modder thing.....I'm thinking of getting a easycap and start recording my game play maybe Rockstar will do something when they get daily videos of what's happening?

Caliber7
  • Caliber7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

i fought a guy using godmode.
he shot 8 missiles at me. i dodged all of them with superior driving skill zigzagging and driving around him. all while i unloaded like 25 SMG bullets into him, and even ran him over at high speed. he had godmode he lived. in the end he killed me with the assault rifle, but i felt good, i did enough damage to kill him 3 times. he needed godmode to compensate for his trashy fighting skill.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (Thunderer08 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 02:24)
Sounds like a usual modder thing.....I'm thinking of getting a easycap and start recording my game play maybe Rockstar will do something when they get daily videos of what's happening?

[QUOTE]

no they wont mate.

JasonAW
  • JasonAW

Smooth Criminal

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Another one, modded car with fast speed. And blowing up everyone so much that the game lagged, then setting us on fire. At least this won't happen with GTA online.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (JasonAW @ Wednesday, Sep 4 2013, 18:11)
Another one, modded car with fast speed. And blowing up everyone so much that the game lagged, then setting us on fire. At least this won't happen with GTA online.

Hopefully not !

Modders who do sh*t to ruin other peoples games are just dick suckers.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

Had some guy on foot run past me while I was at full speed in the stinger. Guy must have been The Flash.
  • wrx666 likes this

JasonAW
  • JasonAW

Smooth Criminal

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

People driving planes, as you do.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Some f*cker named ett something on PS3 went around blowing everyone up and then freezed my console. I mean what the f*ck? This is outrageous, I've never been freezed on the PS3 before. I swear when GTA Online launches I'm never going back to that piece of sh*t GTA IV Multiplayer garbage ever again. Hopefully the devs will be onto anyone who decides to mod in V.

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

On one of the times that I was playing on Free Roam, there was someone that kept launching everyone. That ended out freezing my XBox. I just looked at and said, "What the f*** just happened!" :blink: Great first impression on my first time using online multiplayer. 

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Rooftopper On horseback RDR

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Over the past couple of months we have got a lot of modders on the PS3 version of GTA4, which it is not that bad.

some of them are willing to share there unique amazing tricks at there disposal which is good, cos if you have the brains to do this stuff then show it off respectfully.............but there's still the odd twat that trys to annoy you with there mods.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

I've never seen any modders on PS3. 

Spoiler

niq
  • niq

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I am so glad I came across this thread. I was planning on playing GTA IV multiplayer before V is released... but I don't want to risk my five year old console freezing, possibly getting damaged and then not being able to play.

omario18
  • omario18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

well this sucks... im a mod user but i dont abuse the power of mods...

yeah i hate when they over use mods and make my pc lag and stuff but also if rockstar finds a way to ban them im gonna suffer as well....

im suffering already..i keep getting kicked from matches and free mode jus because "simple trainer" shows up beside my ID....

not every mod user is a bad guy people....    :panic:+ :miranda:  =  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users