Photo

Porting GTA III or VC to Wii?

11 replies to this topic
Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

There are alot of good games for the Wii like Driver: Parallel Lines, Scarface, CoD, etc. Why didn't Rockstar ported GTA for the Wii? Was it too difficult or were they too lazy?

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to port them for the Wii....

Arcade-kids
  • Arcade-kids

The taste of gaming. Respect!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

We don't really know. One guess is that the game is so violent, Nintendo didn't wan't R* to port the game to Wii. Or simply too many little kids play that station more than the Xbox or PlayStation. But good question though.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:23 PM Edited by Frank.s, 31 March 2012 - 02:27 PM.

One guess is that the game is so violent, Nintendo didn't wan't R* to port the game to Wii.
Respectfully disagree there.

user posted image

My guess is that it's to do with the fact that the nintendo devs/publishers think porting older games to the wii isn't worth the money+time spent when that time+money could be used making a new wii game that is guaranteed to sell simply because its new.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Too difficult and too lazy? How can you even think of those at all? R* had built game engines from the ground up and ported games to the mobile. What have they done that was considered too difficult and too lazy?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Saturday, Mar 31 2012, 18:28)
and ported games to the mobile.

They didn't tounge.gif

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

I don't need 3D glasses..My eyes are programmed to do that&a

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

It was going to be GTA 3 for gamecube but Rockstar games didn't released it. sad.gif

Arman Ossi Loko
  • Arman Ossi Loko

GTAV4EVER!!!

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Of course it is possible. As I know, there should be a Nintendo Toolkit or something else and then you can hack Wii games and convert Wii to PC and PC to Wii.......

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:39 PM Edited by Dumbass-Productions, 29 June 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Now this is the 2nd old topic of me that you bumped. What is wrong with you?
Anyways, if you don't know how to read a date, I'll explain it for you:

As an example: Posted on Friday, Mar 30 2012, 19:21

Friday is the name of a day
Mar stands for March, which is the 3rd month in a year
30 stands for the day of the month March
2012 stands for the year
10:21 is the time in hours and minutes

user posted image

Arman Ossi Loko
  • Arman Ossi Loko

GTAV4EVER!!!

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 19:39)
Now this is the 2nd old topic of me that you bumped. What is wrong with you?
Anyways, if you don't know how to read a date, I'll explain it for you:

As an example: Posted on Friday, Mar 30 2012, 19:21

Friday is the name of a day
Mar stands for March, which is the 3rd month in a year
30 stands for the day of the month March
2012 stands for the year
10:21 is the time in hours and minutes

user posted image

OK. I don't understand what do you want this time, but here's an answer: What the hell is wrong with you? What did I do wrong this time? I am stupid, I know. But don't be so impolite. I just told you what can you do to port those f***ing games to WII. Sorry I was born.

P.S If the problem is that I answered to a topic thats old few months, why you don't tell the same thing to edicu2000, because he also answered to this topic earlier today.

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Calm down man, no need to act like a 10 year old with all those sentences like 'Sorry I was born' and 'I'm stupid and I know it'. I simply don't see the point of bumping an 2 months old topic and I already told you once not to bump. And I told it to both of you, that's why I didn't write '@edicu2000' or '@Arman Ossi Loko'.

Arman Ossi Loko
  • Arman Ossi Loko

GTAV4EVER!!!

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 19:58)
Calm down man, no need to act like a 10 year old with all those sentences like 'Sorry I was born' and 'I'm stupid and I know it'. I simply don't see the point of bumping an 2 months old topic and I already told you once not to bump. And I told it to both of you, that's why I didn't write '@edicu2000' or '@Arman Ossi Loko'.

Yeah, that's true. When I saw this topic in the forum, it was active because edicu answered to it earlier today like I said. So, I also answered by thinking it's not "inactive topic". Anyway, you know that I never read comments what I told you in Vegetation Pack thread....

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

You never read comments? mercie_blink.gif Uhm ok, then I think that a forum is the wrong place for you...
Anyways, please do not reply to this topic anymore, cuz none of us would like to get warned or even banned by the admins for bumping and spamming. If you want to continue writing with me, please send me a PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users