Amazing!
I want play this!

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Wow, I'd never think I'd see something like this again after ill-fated GTA: One and half and other projects!
Now if only someone with modelling skill could model the vehicles...

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:27 PM Edited by Frank.s, 01 April 2012 - 01:32 PM.

QUOTE (AlfredNTheFettuc @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:16)

If anyone actually gets started with a new total conversion for gta2's map (instead of posting a video of a map that they wont release, no offence blaster+zzcool but why you gotta blue-ball us like that? tounge.gif ).
Anyway, if anyone actually gets started with a new total conversion for gta2's map then they can feel free to finish the 3d Schmidt that i started for mandogs dead gta2 tc.
GTA2's Schmidt is loosely based on the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller so i used that as reference a lot and i advise anyone who might continue this model to do the same (but not follow it %100, because GTA2's Schmidt isn't exactly the same).

user posted image

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 15:27)

If anyone actually gets started with a new total conversion for gta2's map (instead of posting a video of a map that they wont release, no offence blaster+zzcool but why you gotta blue-ball us like that? tounge.gif ).
Anyway, if anyone actually gets started with a new total conversion for gta2's map then they can feel free to finish the 3d Schmidt that i started for mandogs dead gta2 tc.
GTA2's Schmidt is loosely based on the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller so i used that as reference a lot and i advise anyone who might continue this model to do the same (but not follow it %100, because 2's Schmidt isn't exactly the same).

why you gotta blue-ball us like that?

Because zzcool came to me if I could convert gta 1 map so he could make a video which could have gone viral (but it didn't). I did this in 3 hours, I am not, not releasing this because to show my balls. I believe this is not release worthy. I didn't ask for this topic.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

Because zzcool came to me if I could convert gta 1 map so he could make a video which could have gone viral (but it didn't). I did this in 3 hours, I am not, not releasing this because to show my balls. I believe this is not release worthy. I didn't ask for this topic.
Understandable.
Btw, blue-ball doesn't mean what you think it means. When i said it i meant "why you gotta tease us with something and then not let us actually get it".
No. 2 here Quote: "To be extremely excited about something soon to happen, and become denied right before the event."

But i understand how you feel about this gta1-map-video situation happening so respect your decision.

Gege
  • Gege

ZoSo

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Somebody else has to pick up the project, I guess. I, for one, think that lots of folks would like the mod, since GTA1 is a great memory to many. Imagine the city being HD-ed a bit, with the original-like weapons and 3d car models based on the original game. I would gladly help in anything concerning with this.

Glenie09
  • Glenie09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Looks incredible so far, seeing Gta 1 from a 3d third person perspective (in the first vid) is very neat. Great work!

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 13:34)

GTA2's Schmidt is loosely based on the Messerschmitt Kabinenroller so i used that as reference a lot and i advise anyone who might continue this model to do the same (but not follow it %100, because 2's Schmidt isn't exactly the same).

why you gotta blue-ball us like that?

Its a map from GTA 1. It doesn't need to really have perfect shading, ect. It looked like sh*t in the game it was in originally because the game is from 1998, give or take.

solom
  • solom

^_^

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

game is from 1998, give or take.

No, it's from 1997

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (solom @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 01:19)
game is from 1998, give or take.

No, it's from 1997

What ever. I wasn't sure if I should put 1997 down or 1998.

kakbun
  • kakbun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

i just love the idea of porting a top down gta (my favourite would be gta 2 though) to IV or san andreas

if i remeber correctly bobesz converted the first gta2 world to san andreas, but there were lots of collison problems
and his project never caught much attention, and after some time he stopped it. sadly

as for the camera:
top down is a must but also the third person cam would be intersting Imo because you see how the city looks like in a different perspective
no matter how creepy the textures are.

i really hope that someone decides to start working on this
i would love to help but i have no modding experience at all...

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

user posted image

Pretty good so far! Don't forget about four gullwing doors and four wheels.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

there seems to be alot of people wanting this now a friend however is working in a project converting gta london to rage

saddla96
  • saddla96

IWantIt,IWantIt,IWANTIT

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Is this mod still being worked on? There hasn't been a response in almost two weeks. This would be really awesome! I'm really excited to see that someone had done this! Keep it up Blaster!

@zzcool Does this friend have a gtaforums topic on the London RAGE mod? Or any thing where we can see the London mod in action?

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (saddla96 @ Thursday, Apr 19 2012, 02:43)
Is this mod still being worked on? There hasn't been a response in almost two weeks. This would be really awesome! I'm really excited to see that someone had done this! Keep it up Blaster!

@zzcool Does this friend have a gtaforums topic on the London RAGE mod? Or any thing where we can see the London mod in action?

Maybe the someone will post here who knows sly.gif

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 18:57)
a rockstar employee actually liked this mod so it's sad that nothing was done about it but i guess not many cares about a mod like this

LOL! I Care.. it's awesome! keep it up!

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

Used Car Acquisition Technician

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:41 AM Edited by Maxaxle, 16 May 2012 - 04:56 AM.

user posted image
EDIT: No, seriously, I'd like to know when this is coming out.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hope this gets released soon, R* featured a video from the mod in their Newswire tounge.gif

http://www.rockstarg...on-youtube.html

serialmondi
  • serialmondi

DarkTerror

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

Wow, awesom. This mod will release ?

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (serialmondi @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 22:50)
Wow, awesom. This mod will release ?

HackMan128
  • HackMan128

alovelyday

• Members
  • None
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by HackMan128, 06 December 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Thanks god I wasn't such a prick and released LCS to PC map.

And MajesticNL, if you had told me, that my mod will not be released on my private forum, because you don't like it, this probably would be my response:

BlasterNL's team is most mendacious, even Xepomaht releasing his progress but it isn't finished.

• ThirteenAG and Ss4gogeta0 like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Someone really should bring this back tho... would be nice to just cruise around in GTA 1 Cities...

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by nkjellman, 06 December 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Thanks god I wasn't such a prick and released LCS to PC map.

And MajesticNL, if you had told me, that my mod will not be released on my private forum, because you don't like it, this probably would be my response:

[video]

BlasterNL's team is most mendacious, even Xepomaht releasing his progress but it isn't finished.

It's a shame. I think that when a mod dies, the person should put the files up. It increases the chance of revival.

In all honesty, I remember the Episodes From The West mod a while ago that Still dre was doing. I joined back, did some tweaking to the Visual IV timecyc so it would fit the Las Vegas area. I got to admit. That map, at the point when the mod died was a great map, and had much potential. It didn't really crash all that often ether. Yet LV would need many changes so it wasn't the same city from GTA SA, and the country needed more detail, and these were the two reasons why it died. But apart from that, even with the lack of detail, and LV being SA's LV, I still liked the map. The main two reasons why I think it should of been released when he decided to stop working on it include the fact that it could be revived, and the fact that the map was stable. I don't remember crashing all that much. However if that mod was revived, the story would need a lot of changing if the new team were to decide to make one. The reason is because

Spoiler
, and the fact that Johnny moved from Alderny to Blaine County, not  Las Venturas. Though it was much better than one of the other ideas brought up which was something like
Spoiler
. But I still think that as it is right now, it was an interesting map.

• Deadly Target and Ss4gogeta0 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

John Marston coming back to life

wat

Did he come back to life after being shot all those times and somehow survive for 100 years?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

wat

Did he come back to life after being shot all those times and somehow survive for 100 years?

This was somebody's idea on the team. I was like WTF. If you were to come up with some Si Fi explanation, it would still sound silly. "Aliens came and brought him back to life." lol. But I remember their idea was "He just wakes up". It is not like hes a cartoon character and never ages. Its weirder than John Marston being able to be a father/grandfather (forget which) of somebody's GTA Online character.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

wat

This was somebody's idea on the team. I was like WTF. If you were to come up with some Si Fi explanation, it would still sound silly. "Aliens came and brought him back to life." lol. But I remember their idea was "He just wakes up". It is not like hes a cartoon character and never ages. Its weirder than John Marston being able to be a father/grandfather (forget which) of somebody's GTA Online character.

Even wierder how 35-year old Niko can be the father to a 30-something GTA: Online character

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Mainline421
  • Mainline421

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Can a moderator please delete or at least add spoiler tags to all the GTA V references, some of us on here are waiting for it on PC! Also feel free to delete this post as it is off-topic.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

dude, there wasn't even a single thing spoilered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users