Photo

Help adding new bikes

1 reply to this topic
Darkmeteorix
  • Darkmeteorix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hi everybody!! I'm from Mexico and I'm very new on this of mods, I work in my personal project for made a mod for the GTA SA inspired in the manga GANTZ. In this series there are to vehicles and their desings are very amazing, theirs names are the Gantz Bike and the Flying Bike, the first is a Monowheel for two passengers and the second is similar in appearance to the standard Gantz Bike, the Flying Bike has an additional horizontal black ring around the vehicle, but the flying Bike is more like a helicopter for one passenger. I show some pictures.

The Gantz Bike
user posted image

The Flying Bike
user posted image

Well, I finished my own 3D models froms this vehicles and now I want to learn how to put these on the game, therefore if somebody know o has a good tutorial for how to do this, I'll be very grateful for that.

At this moment, I know that is neccesary applies the dummies a my models, but i have very big question... Is neccesary for add a new vehicle, edit a existing dff file for this?? because I try many times and always the game crashed, for example I want to replace the "freeway" for the Gantz Bike, and I apply the dummies and build the same herarchy of the original "freeway" but dosen't work U_U.

In the web exist a very similar mod for the GTA VC http://cyber-ninja.net/c-mod/, but in this mod the whell don't turns, and I find this other mod http://www.gtagarage...show.php?id=526, in this mod they replace the "wayfarer" and the wheel turns!!!! and i want this for my mod tounge.gif

Well, thanks in advance.

SasakiHD2
  • SasakiHD2

Im Nice but i can bite.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

if your lucky try FCR-900. just change the IDE as if Freeway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users